Dooku, Anakin, Sidious, Yoda, and Obiwan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kotor3
George Lucas stated that you would have to be Mace and Yoda to face Sidious.

Dooku was able to match Yoda in saber combat.
Anakin was able to defeat Dooku.
Obiwan defeated Anakin.

Does this mean that Obiwan, Anakin, and Dooku can compete with Sidious, Mace, and Yoda in Saber combat?

If they have enough force power to last longer than fisto and the others did against Sidious in saber combat, it is possible for them three together to defeat Sidious?

Or perhaps, Dooku and Anakin together could possibly pull of a win against Sidious or Yoda?

Thoughts?

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Kotor3
Dooku was able to match Yoda in saber combat.

Dooku and Yoda aren't a match in saber combat. Yoda is better.

Kotor3
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
Dooku and Yoda aren't a match in saber combat. Yoda is better.
Ok, I will re-phrase, Dooku was able to hold his own against Yoda for a while.

Slash_KMC
One of the worst ABC's I've ever seen. I seem to be saying that a lot...

truejedi
It was exactly a 30 second lightsaber fight, then Yoda told Dooku he had "fought well" meaning they both knew the fight was over. Dooku then threw the pillar on the 2. That is hardly "keeping up with him for awhile."

30 seconds.

Lord Lucien
Dooku was able to match Yoda in saber combat. What they said^.

Anakin was able to defeat Dooku. Defeating Sidious' apprentice and inferior does not ascend Anakin to Sidious' level.

Obiwan defeated Anakin.Because Anakin was a moron.

When Lucas said you "have to be Mace and Yoda" (if that is indeed his exact words) then he is obviously referring to the fact that you have to be one or the other. No tag teams. Though together they would defeat Sidious.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.