Worst James Bond Lines

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spartan005
OHMSS: "He had lots of guts!"

Continue.

Ahnold
"DAD" is filled with awkward clunkers. Jinx's line, "I think I got the ... THRUST of it" surely has to go down as the worst pun in Bond history.

Come to think of it, Halle Berry has a lot to answer for in terms of her terrible delivery of film puns. Remember the bewilderingly awful "What happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning?" line from "X-Men"?

Darth Martin
Halle Berry's scene while being tortured by Zao. Brosnan's rxchange with Zao while being swapped and his "saved by the bell".

DAD is probably the worst written Bond entry.

steverules_2
Die another day and world is not enough...I gringed

darthmaul1
Originally posted by steverules_2
Die another day and world is not enough...I gringed

I think all the bond movies have pretty much the same delivery of lines, but QOS didn't even have any lines that i can remember and that is one of the reasons it sucked.

Darth Martin
QOS shits on G.I. Joe.

darthmaul1
Originally posted by Darth Martin
QOS shits on G.I. Joe.

Where did that come from?
and any way you are dead wrong GI JOE was like a bond movie but on steroids. I was highly entertained where as with QOS i was bored silly.

Kazenji
Sounds like you like your explosions i bet your waiting for "BOOM" the movie from Micheal Bay in 2011.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by darthmaul1
and any way you are dead wrong GI JOE was like a bond movie but on steroids. I was highly entertained where as with QOS i was bored silly. I take it you loved DAD. QOS shits on Joe in everything which includes acting, visuals, action, music, etc.

darthmaul1
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I take it you loved DAD. QOS shits on Joe in everything which includes acting, visuals, action, music, etc.

Yes DAD was a good and IMO QOS was shit, and the action, visuals and music was far better in GI JOE.
I do like action and explosions in a movie, provided it is done correctly
and GI JOE did it great.
Now transformers 2 did not and that movie sucked.

Darth Martin
Whatever. I guess we agree to disagree.

Transformers 2>Joe IMO but they're still in the same ballpark to me. And DAD is in my 5 worst Bond entries ever so.......

Earthlover
i always thaut James Bond was stupid anyway. so it doesnt make much of a differents

Earthlover
Originally posted by Earthlover
i always thaut James Bond was stupid anyway. so it doesnt make much of a differents

as you are all aware of i am NOT a good speller so im just pointing it out befor any of you dush bags give me crap about it.thank you cool

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Earthlover

well you shouldnt be in this section then. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.