Mandarin (no rings) vs Iron Fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
1. Still no rings and only IF.

2. No rings and IF has Elektras help.

Fight in a old Chinese village.

Who wins?

PRAYERRUN
As far as I know, Madarin has no skills except with the rings...

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN

You gotta be kiddin me...

The Nuul

You must know nothing about him.

PRAYERRUN
LOL nope, not really. I mean when does Mandarin NOT have his rings?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Dude Mandarin's skills without the rings are still uber. ****ing superhuman to a point if I recall his feats correctly.

Anyways, Iron Fist wins.

KingD19
When he does crazy stuff without them. Mandarin has just as much chi control as IF, he just can't do the Iron Fist punch.

Konton
Didn't Mandarin pwn Stark without his rings?

dmills
^^^ Ripped his armor off iirc.

Konton
Mandarin wins.

AlmightyKfish
Mandarin wins, one hit from him ringless cracked Tony's chestplate and stopped it from functioning.

leonidas
mandy is VERY good. better than danny? i don't think so . . . he'd really make danny work, and with the rings would beat danny's arse, imo. but without--danny takes it. temugin is likely superior to classic mandy and would likely split with danny.

psycho gundam
As far as I know, Madarin has no skills except with the rings... facepalm "as far as i know" is correct.

anyway, fist has the clear advantage here, so he wins.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by KingD19
When he does crazy stuff without them. Mandarin has just as much chi control as IF, he just can't do the Iron Fist punch.

What? I've never seen him show the amount of chi control Iron Fist has.

Mandarin is good but Iron Fist wins.

VanMae
The Mandarin looks a lot more impressive than Iron Fist did against Iron Man. Iron Man pretty much laughed at Fist when they fought. Meanwhile The Mandarin broke Iron Man's arm and dented his helmet in their last fight. He's clearly the more powerful of the two.

thanos-prime
mandarin

dmills
When the heck did Danny fight Stark?

Lord Feron
pretty old fight. IF was on par with IM. IMO IM didn't really get damaged. IF was taking the punches, i thought it was a pretty good showing for IF. But someone said Manderin was able to punch IM and shut down his armor... thats something I want to see.

Doesn't Danny have to charge up for a bit to do the "trainwreacking" haymaker?

jalek moye
Originally posted by Lord Feron

Doesn't Danny have to charge up for a bit to do the "trainwreacking" haymaker?

no he was focusing to find the magnetic field of the train, not amp himself

his chi amping doenst take any time at all really, when he was incredibly weakened and couldnt focus his chi properly it only took a few seconds at the most.

Survivor19
Is there Mandarin respect thread?

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Survivor19
Is there Mandarin respect thread?
There's one on Herochat.

Anyway, while I consider their striking power to be comparable, Mandarin's durability is just retarded. He wins, IMO.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.