Heroes of Newerth Vs. KMC most wanted

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Q'Anilia
http://heroesofnewerth.com/heroes.php

So I am bored. Sue me. Can't imagine anyone on this forum has even heard of this game yet. As I've played the Beta for some time, I'll help in what ways I can. Most details about each hero can be found in the link above. I of course doubt there'll be any activity in this game, given the mystery of Heroes of Newerth.
How would the Heroes of Newerth manage against KMC most wanted? The fight will take place in an enormous forest and the "most wanted" will be defending a large castle in the middle.

This is an army-like opposition to our all-time KMC favorites. All of the heroes in the upcoming Heroes of Newerth game goes in offensive up against:

- Kain (Severed from his infinite source of power)

- Sephiroth (May not use his supposed ability that can destroy a planet)

- Snake (Basic gear)

- Link (aLttP, no Triforce)

- Master Chief (Fully stocked with powerups and items from Halo 1-3, as well as get two weapons of his choice. Ammo limited to maximum load)

* Conditions *

- Each hero of Newerth has a telepathic link to the other, allowing them to synch. The same goes for the defenders.

- Both sides get two hours to prepare, during which time they can walk forest and castle both, to learn the vicinity. Everyone on both sides will also be given information on every single enemy.

- The heroes of Newerth will have their listed abilities, as well as what is implied to be their powers in their backgrounds and through general overview on their set abilities.

Burning thought
I know Kain fares well against armies, he has a lot of attacks for more than 1 at a time but ill have to read the link when i get some free time to see how good they are. Either MC or Kain can be the general to arrange their team mates having experiance with groups.

NemeBro
Sephiroth wouldn't be a bad decision, also having prior military experience, but I think MC would be the best commander, largely due to Cortana.

ScreamPaste
I think Snake's resigned to sitting on a castle wall/tower, and spamming bullets. He could potentially warn allies about invisible enemies.

Kain might be useful for awhile, he could competently control crowd, and single out the occasional enemy for killing. But if he gets snatched, stunned, and snared.. Well, GG. Magebane will be Kain's death, and will force him to retreat.

I think Sephiroth's TK and speed could prove useful, until Glacius slows him down, Soul-stealer pulls him to the ground with demon hand, and Hammerstorm bonks him senseless.

Kraken could breach the walls, and Chronos' ability to mess with time could really hamper the defenders of the castle. Master Chief will be forced to deal with Magebane, imho, while Link will have to kill Soul Stealer. These two pose a large threat to Kain, and Master Chief, respectively. As one relies heavily on magic, and the other has no resistance to it.

NemeBro
You do not acknowledge how severe an advantage Sephiroth's speed actually is. He would be a blur at best to his opponents.

Q'Anilia
Andromeda supposedly can comprehend at a rate of speed unlike any other. One of her abilities is that she switch place with a target by pausing time and space and altering space so that he is where she was and vice versa. Time doesn't seem like a hinderance to her.

By doing so, she could probably place one of the enemies in a tight spot.
It's not visible in the link I'm afraid, but Andromeda is virtually consisting of space and doesn't have a physical body. I imagine if not for balance requirements, in terms of "story", normal strikes couldn't harm her.

NemeBro
So...She can teleport? stick out tongue

Because that was really just a drawn out way to say she can teleport herself and others.

She consists of space? I am unsure of your meaning.

Q'Anilia
The objective tooltip says: "Andromeda pauses time and space, instantly switching places with another hero"
and her story says: "Her presence is enough to empower her allies while she effortlessly bends the rules of time and space on the battlefield"
Not exactly teleport, and it works in the manner that she take the place of the target. The target takes her place.

When you look at her body, you see nothing but black space, stars and planets. Cosmic lines circle her and she has an omnious glow all over her. She doesn't appear to have a physical body.

ScreamPaste
^Between that and Glacius, I think Sephiroth's got to be careful, thoguh his TK and speed make for great crowd control and killing power.

Q'Anilia
While each contestant is more powerful than any individual, I'd dare say, I don't think anyone of them goes safe.
Blood Hunter can for example track bleeding, so anyone injured would be visible at all time for him. He can also cast Hemorrage, which is a powerful, precise projectile that pierce major arterys of his enemies.

Burning thought
Anyone who can react to fast speeds? anyone who could survive Kain just tearing the blood from the whole opposing team while slowing them in time and being immune to magic?

Q'Anilia
Magic immunity is something these guys fight on a daily basis (Some spells are unaffected by immunity), as is time magic and fast opponents. I think there's more of these that don't have blood, than that does.

Chronos for example is a walking time machine (He is a machine and manipulate time). Torturer doesn't have a physical body (No blood). Zephyr can summon storms that significantly slow the enemies down (In the game, 40%). Swiftblade for example has Omnislash and a whirlwind attack which render him immune to magic.

I'll also point out that to these guys, time is magic and nothing else. If they have magic immunity, they resist some time magic (Examples would be Predator when his hardened skin is active, and Swiftblade during his Frenzy)

Burning thought
Originally posted by Q'Anilia
Magic immunity is something these guys fight on a daily basis, as is time magic and fast opponents. I think there's more of these that don't have blood, than that does.

Chronos for example is a walking time machine (He is a machine and manipulate time). Torturer doesn't have a physical body (No blood). Zephyr can summon storms that significantly slow the enemies down (In the game, 40%). Swiftblade for example has Omnislash and a whirlwind attack which render him immune to magic.

I'll also point out that to these guys, time is magic and nothing else. If they have magic immunity, they resist time magic (Examples would be Predator when his hardened skin is active, and Swiftblade during his Frenzy)

yes but theres a lot of them, I can imagine one blood shower that drains them of their blood and gives Kain their power would destroy half the team that are not immune to its effects and enhance Kain to higher levels than from the beginning of the fight, and time being slowed would rule out a lot of them attacking him as well.

So the rules of your thread is gameplay not accurate logic, at least for your characters? I mean time being just a magical effect is all good and well but it affects time itself still so unless they dont obey time then they should be fair game for the power unless the magic is directly targeted at them and not a natural process. And him going into a fury or a whirlwind sounds like a gameplay mechanic alone, not a logical reasonable immunity to magic.

Also this storm you mension, slow them by 40% I can imagine why it would slow opponents because trudging through a storm is far slower and would require more caution than typical movement but I can imagine most of "kmcs" most wanted especially Kain (who I imagine would use quick teleportation rather than physical movement) would not be hindered by a storm.

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by Burning thought
So the rules of your thread is gameplay not accurate logic, at least for your characters? I mean time being just a magical effect is all good and well but it affects time itself still so unless they dont obey time then they should be fair game for the power unless the magic is directly targeted at them and not a natural process. And him going into a fury or a whirlwind sounds like a gameplay mechanic alone, not a logical reasonable immunity to magic.

What?
I merely pointed out that these guys treat time usage as if it's magic, in the sense that they can and does build protection against it. If it's not defined as magic according to other sources is irrelevant, since their resistance protect them from it. At least a number of them.
So in a way, I guess you could say that they don't "obey time" for as long as they have various types of resistance active.

What makes immunity to magic so unreasonable? I mean, Kain has his sphere. Predator has his hide. Why can't Swiftblade become magic immune with an attack that isn't plainly physical by nature? It is a mystical attack and in my eyes has as much right to create magic immunity as any other magic immunity attack.

4FY3-JH_AmE

At 0:15 you see him use it.

In this video you also see:

Demented Shaman - Storm Cloud, which strengthen the durability of allies and lower that of enemies.

Soul Stealer - Demon Hand, which grasp some of the enemies from below.

Defiler - Unholy Expulsion, which expels several invulnerable spirits from her form, each one draining life energies from enemies and returning to her.

Jereziah - Protective Charm, which he used on Tempest to make him immune to magic.

Tempest - Meteor, which is as simple as him summoning down a meteor.

Defiler - Grave Silence, which prevent magic from being used by those in the target area.

Swiftblade - Swift Slashes (A.k.a Omnislash), at which point he jumps between enemies, slashing them with his blades at high rate.

Behemoth - Fissure, which erupted earth in a line and stunned anyone near.

Kraken - Drench, which simply drenches a target in cold water, reducing their speed.

Kraken - Tsunami Charge, with which he charge at someone with great strength and speed. Obvious given the name.

Thunderbringer - Lightning Storm, which struck every enemy hero with a bolt of lightning (This finished Jereziah)

Thunderbringer - Chain Lightning, which is a bolt of lightning bouncing between the nearest fifteen targets.

Demented Shaman - Entangle, which was used on Blacksmith at 0:22. Stunned for a brief moment, then slowed.

Burning thought
What?
I merely pointed out that these guys treat time usage as if it's magic, in the sense that they can and does build protection against it. If it's not defined as magic according to other sources is irrelevant, since their resistance protect them from it. At least a number of them.
So in a way, I guess you could say that they don't "obey time" for as long as they have various types of resistance active.

What makes immunity to magic so unreasonable? I mean, Kain has his sphere. Predator has his hide. Why can't Swiftblade become magic immune with an attack that isn't plainly physical by nature? It is a mystical attack and in my eyes has as much right to create magic immunity as any other magic immunity attack.

4FY3-JH_AmE

At 0:15 you see him use it.

In this video you also see:

Demented Shaman - Storm Cloud, which strengthen the durability of allies and lower that of enemies.

Soul Stealer - Demon Hand, which grasp some of the enemies from below.

Defiler - Unholy Expulsion, which expels several invulnerable spirits from her form, each one draining life energies from enemies and returning to her.

Jereziah - Protective Charm, which he used on Tempest to make him immune to magic.

Tempest - Meteor, which is as simple as him summoning down a meteor.

Defiler - Grave Silence, which prevent magic from being used by those in the target area.

Swiftblade - Swift Slashes (A.k.a Omnislash), at which point he jumps between enemies, slashing them with his blades at high rate.

Behemoth - Fissure, which erupted earth in a line and stunned anyone near.

Kraken - Drench, which simply drenches a target in cold water, reducing their speed.

Kraken - Tsunami Charge, with which he charge at someone with great strength and speed. Obvious given the name.

Thunderbringer - Lightning Storm, which struck every enemy hero with a bolt of lightning (This finished Jereziah)

Thunderbringer - Chain Lightning, which is a bolt of lightning bouncing between the nearest fifteen targets.

Demented Shaman - Entangle, which was used on Blacksmith at 0:22. Stunned for a brief moment, then slowed.

Although thats a fairly big assumption, not obeying time just because they have magic resistance....seems a bit far fetched, if your immune to magic, are you incapable of being affected by the time slows, freezes etc of Chronos?

Because a magic immune "hide" if you meant his skin? or a shield make sense fictionally, you slashing with a weapon or useing some sort of mystic attack makes no sense lorewise logically, it just sounds like a gameplay mechanic. Just like that fury you mensioned, someone going into a fury makes no sense to be immune ot magic.

I assume also that a lot of these characters have very few real feats of durability since obvioulsy they only exist in-game, I doubt theres cutscenes and the lore information on them that I have read on the link you have provided has not uncovered any major feat so far, certainly not in the way of speed or durability.

Also Chronos looks like he has a lot of flesh on his bones, so blood is likely present, he would be fair game to have his blood devoured, Kain would then gain his interesting area time attack.

-off-topic

the game looks good, is it some kind of Warcraft mod like DoTa all stars?

Q'Anilia
Yes, you are. Chronos and Andromeda are both useless in terms of spells when it comes to targeting someone immune. I'm not simply bringing it out of the blue that you are immune to time abilities simply because you're immune to magic. Although with Andromeda near, base damage is dangerous enough.

It could very much so make sense. The flurry could just as well create energies that nullify effects of magic in the nearest vicinity. There are items that passively has a nullifying effect, so a spell doesn't lack the logic to have the same effect, even if it's a slightly unusual type of spell. It could be that his whirl absorb magic, nullify it or that simply an invisible magical shield is created as result of his flurry. There are a lot of ways for it to make sense even in terms of "lore", but whichever way it is, he's immune.

Sadly there aren't many feats for the characters outside the game to my knowledge. We can make assumptions such as Pebbles being durable since he's one big stone (Hardened, mind you). Torturer and Andromeda doesn't have physical bodies, so physical slashes would have little to no effect. The average humans and other magicians are obviously not incredibly endurant given their skin and structure. The tanks however has each and every one an incredibly tough skin by default.
As for feats, only few can be brought up. Like how Keeper of the Forest sees what the trees see, and Tempest opening rifts in dimensions. Chronos being a machine lack "living" weaknesses. Torturer having eternal life.
Things like that.

Revolving the body of Chronos, I can't say. Everything implies that he's nothing but a machine. So even if he has blood, it's hardly vital for him.

Heroes of Newerth was created in honor of DotA. The creators of the game didn't think that the Wacraft mechanics and engine could do DotA justice, so they made Heroes of Newerth. Some of the DotA creators helped develop smile

ScreamPaste
I'm going to attempt a tactical break down for what I think is the best strategy the New Earthers could use to attack this castle. First, I'm going to establish target priority, then I'll divide the heroes int osquads, which can be merged once they've completed their respective goals, or a new goal needs to be met. Having a squad to look at makes it harder for us to single out the heroes, who are weaker individually.

Who they attack first doesn't necassarily depend on who's the most dangerous, so much as who would be most efficiently dealt with, meaning more heroes left over to face the remaining threats. Priority then, doesn't necessarily mean who's attacked first, but it's a good thing to know when it comes time to move to the next target. I'll also list possible "counters", who possess powers capable of hindering a character so that they can be dealt with more easily. I doubt any single counter will be able to solo one of KMC's most wanted outside of Snake, however.

Link: Link seems like a very high priority target to me, if they want to take this castle, they're going to have to kill him, and that will not be easy at all. He's not just powerful, but has a wide range of utilitarian abilities. Link has two forms of invulnerability, invisibility with the magic cape, magic rods and canes which give him varous powers/attacks, a shovel, super speed with the pegasus boots, and super strength with the titan's mits. He has the mirror shield which allows him to reflect back the magical attacks of his enemies, and red mail which adds to his already considerable durability. His purple hat is a symbol of badassness to last the ages. He also carries the master sword, which shoots beams of magic when he's at full health, which will likely last him awhile. It's the blade of evil's bane, and several enemies will be very fearful of it's touch as such. I've no doubt it would instantly destroy any evil enemy in this thread. He also carries the bow and silver arrows, with a similar property, bombs, hookshot, magic rods of fire and ice, and three magic spells; Bombos, Quake, and Ether. All three are powerful area attacks of different merit. Bombos calls down pillars of fire around Link, damaging all enemies on screen, Quake conjures a powerful earthquake, as well as turning enemies into blobs of slime. Ether creates an area of extreme cold, freezing enemies in an area. Link's combined speed, defenses, and killing power are enough to make him a massive threat to the attackers, but his utilitarian abilities really make him shine. He's also the third most mobile on his team, with the combination of hookshot and pegasus boots, only Kain and Sephiroth will be able to get around quicker than Link.

Priority: Very high.
Link should obviously be avoided until he can be focused on, and carefully brought down by every hero available. Attacking him too soon would create massive casualties, while the other threats continued to be a pain for the attackers. Link should be saved for last. However, his mobility may make him hard to avoid and escape from, especially when he's invisible.

Possible Counters:

Blood Hunter; If properly backed up, may be able to temporarily hinder Link's magical abilities with Blood Crazy. This is barring the master sword's ability to ward off such things. Unfortunately for blood hunter, it does not stop Link from shooting him down with a silver arrow, or pulling him to the ground with the hookshot, and making him a victim of Link's new found blood craze. With no ability to teleport, he will die very quickly, and may even die before he gets a chance to engage Link.

Chronos; Again, if properly backed up, could potentially be a hindrance to Link, who will otherwise be a massive threat to the entire New Earther army. He can teleport, and as such potentially get to Link reliably, and maybe even get away. The problem however, is his only useful attack once there, requires him to strike Link. If it succeeds, he can temporarily freeze Link in time, allowing his team mates to attack for a quick moment. His Chrono field will not actually be useful, as it only leaves Chronos himself unfrozen. Getting into melee range with Link is a.... Bad idea. And the freeze only lasts a moment. If Link spin attacks the moment he's free, everyone within the reach of his sword arm will die. For Chronos to actually achieve the hit is iffy as well, but it's the best chance Chronos has to hinder Link.

Characters countered by Link:
All evil, any without magic resistance, any that cannot defend themselves from ranged attacks or a way to escape him.

NEXT POST: Kain, Sephiroth, and Master Chief!

ScreamPaste
Kain: Kain's very mobile, and can kill many of the heroes attacking the castle if he catches them alone, or in a small enough group. Sadly, he will not find this easy. His ability to gain lesser forms of his enemies abilities through blood, and TK will make him a slowly building threat, as he takes out enemies one at a time. His small time aura may also give hi ma chance to react to some ranged attacks that would otherwise be his undoing. He will struggle very hard against enemies with magic resistance, and Magebane will neuter him entirely. As such, Kain will spend a lot of time teleporting around the battle field, avoiding these characters. However, he is still very useful, as he can kill the majority of the enemies, should he manage to avoid the wrong ones, and the more dangerous ones are killed for him.

Priority: Medium-high. While very dangerous, he's entirely countered by certain heroes, and won't truly shine until they're eliminated.

Counters:
Chronos: With no blood to speak of, and time powers at his desposal, could badly wound and weaken Kain, and temporarily freezing him in time with a strike will let Valkyrie land a light javelin, or Accursed to immolate him. On his own, he would be unlikely to take Kain down, but with the right help at the right time, Chronos will be Kain's undoing. He can teleport after Kain, as well, making Kain's life hard. Fortunately, he may be vulnerable to the reaver, as he apparently has a soul.
Defiler: She can silence Kain, preventing him from using spells temporarily, including teleport. With no teleport, Kain becomes absolute bait for;
Magebane: Kain's ultimate counter, Magebane may even be able to take Kain on by himself, it seems he was designed to do so. With immunity to magic, a teleport, and the ability to drain magic from his enemies, he will quickly drain Kain's power, and possibly kill him. Kain may still best him in melee combat, however. But whenis Kain going to be fighting Magebane alone? Even if Kain teleports, Magebane has this power also. Luckily, Kain is not alone either, and any of his comrades, except Snake, could easily deal with Magebane. Chief especially with his plasma weapons.
Andromeda: Oh, Andromeda, brutally efficient for trappign an enemy that's a little too good at escaping. She can swap places with Kain at any time, putting him right where they want him. Probably between some combination of any of the people on this list. Unfortunately for her, he may just be standing next to someone she doesn't much want to be close to. But in terms of numbers, one sacrifice for the New earthers is a large win.
Glacius: Can freeze Kain's mist form, or Kain's vampire form, holding him still for the others. sad
Swift Blade: Able to temporarily become immune to magic, and attack much faster than Kain can react to, he's like a miniate Magebane with no teleport or mana drain.
Thunder Bringer: Can strike Kain with lightning, evaporating his mist or stunning him. This also illuminates Kain's location to all allies. Fortunately, he's frail in melee, and has a soul to be stolen, and this seems unlikely to mortally wound Kain.
PollyWog Priest: A brutal one. PollyWog priest can cast magical bindings which restraing a foe in place and prevent the use of any magic. This would be much harder on Sephiroth, who relies on his speed to avoid damage, but is still bad for Kain. No teleporting out means he has to hold still while bad things happen to him. Fortunately, I think a single bullet, arrow, plasma shot, or swording will be enough to kill Pollywog Priest before he achieves this end. It all depends who among the New Earther's dies first. This counters list will also help as a way of determining target priority among the New Earthers.
Pebbles: No blood, too durable to have his soul poked with the reaver, too heavy to TK, and can increase in size. Someone Kain will simply have to avoid.
Dark Lady: Able to move very quickly to Kain, and stop him from using magic with a strike, Dark Lady is akin to Magebane in her annoyingness. She can also make communication difficult for KMC's most wanted. Kain should avoid her as oft as possible, perhaps bloodshowering her at range, if he gets the chance. Shame he can't do this to more than one target at a time.
Accursed: The accursed can immolate Kain, erect shields for his allies, and can cause Kain great harm. Howeve,r this works both ways, as Kain obtained Pyrokenesis in Blood Omen 2.
Valkyrie: Light javelins. This is her main asset against Kain, however, it only really comes into play if she has support to nail him down.
Magmus: He can ride and hurl freakin' lava. 'Nuff said. That's a dead Kain if he gets close, end of.
Kain can counter: Many characters. Any softie with a soul that strays a little too far, and most which have blood to give. His pyrokenesis and time aura will be generally advantageous and his mobility will allow him to mostly evade his counters while the better equipped characters handle them. He could be the bane of weaker support heroes.
Hellbringer: Remember PollyWog Priest's lame binding ability? This guy has it too, and more, he can boil Kain's insides. sad
Sephiroth: Sephiroth's very fast, can can probably cut throguh the armour of his enemies with relative ease. He also has powerful TK, and good reflexes. All in all, he's a scarey premis for his enemies here. If left alone for too long, he can cause too many casualties for this to be allowed. Sephiroth should probably be killed first simply because of his speed, even if his over-all threat isn't the highest on his team. His TK is powerful enogh to affect multiple foes simultaneously, and his sword can cut through steel.
Priority:High.

Counters:
Andromeda: Andromeda again, has the power to essentially stick Sephiroth right where New Earth wants her, though she'll probably die as a result, she'll be doing her side a great favour in the process.
Glacius: Can freeze him with an AoE attack, though it will be much easier if someoen else traps him first, such as Pollywog Priest.
PollyWog Priest: Remember earlier when I said how bad this was for Kain? Worse for Sephiroth. Instantly binding him, Sephiroth's going to eat a lot of concentrated fire, and it eliminates his prime advantage. Speed.
Magmus: Melts Sephiroth the second he's held immobile or slowed down enough for it to happen.
Hellbringer: Like a Pollywog Priest on steroids.
Master Chief: He has access to futuristic weapons and armour, and as such, is an incredible physical threat. He's fast, durable, strong, and has guns. Unfortunately for Chief, he has no magic resistance whatsoever, and will find himself getting raped by characters with powerful spells. He's like an antithesis to Kain, and the two should work together to eliminate one another's counters.
Defiler: Remember how I said MC has no resistance to magic? Well, here's where it gets bad... She has a ranged magical attack which is incorporeal and goes through multiple enemies. Makes Chief's impressive armour seem less so. She can also send spirits to attack him. Useless armour is useless. Luckily, he can shoot back.
Glacius: Can freeze Chief solid, good luck dodging Defiler's attacks that way. Sad state. Again, howeve,r bullets hurt.
Keeper of the forest: Can restrain Chief's ground based self with roots and the like, though he's vulnerable to weapons fire.
Hellbringer: Can bind and boil. Chief's lack of magic ability or resistance really hurts here. Once boil and he's done. Thankfully, bullets are still useful here.
Magmus: Melts Chief is he gets bound or snared.

ScreamPaste
Snakemessednake will be useful almost exclusively for reconnaisance, and shooting things. He will have to avoid combat as much as possible to survive, and will liekly die in the cross fire. sad

Counters:
EVERYONE

Some New Earthers are very useful, though they do not counter any of KMC's most wanted, they pack useful utilitarian powers. These include;
Nymphora
Kraken
Keeper of the Forest
Dark Lady
Tempest
Ophelia
Scout
Jereziah
Valyrie
Demented Shaman

Many of the above can heal, others can buff or teleport allies. Over all they're wonderful support.

NEXT POST: I analyze the strategic break down and determine a winner, assuming New Earth plays it's absolute best.

Sorry for the novel. wink

Also, sorry for the tripple post.. There's a 10000 character limit which I busted twice.

Burning thought
There are a vast amount of errors in your posts concerning Kain, since ime bored and am raiding in WoW ill list a couple important ones:

Blood shower affects all characters in the area, draining at least 4 of blood and killing the rest.

Teleport is not a spell.

I doubt many of the chracters can harm Kain, let alone kill him and a lot of them as Q said have no durability feats, so they are all fair game to all of kains abilities.

I could prob find a way for him to solo this battle, concerning a combination of quick teleportation, inspire hate and AOE bloodshower/time powers

The heroes should kill opponents in this order:

Kain
Sephiroth
Link
Chief/Snake

MooCowofJustice
Shin wins thread.

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by Burning thought
Teleport is not a spell

Doesn't matter. They can prevent it from being used still, magic or not.

Q'Anilia
Jereziah will play a big role in this. He has the capability to keep himself, or anyone of his choosing completely immune to magic constantly. That combined with Blood Hunter being able to keep one target constantly silenced in terms of magic constantly.

Then there's Scout, who can sniper from a great distance. I don't think Kain and Link are fast enough to dodge.

ScreamPaste
I would be inclined to disagree on Link's behalf, as he can literally outrun arrows with the pegasus boots, and simply raising one's shield isn't too difficult. Scout's most annoying ability for Link, is probably his ability to set up electric eyes that can see through stealth. Whether they'd work on the magic cape or not, I'm unsure.

Blood Hunter will die very quickly, me thinks. An arrow or bullet. This is the main problem for New Earth, their heroes will die comparitively easy. So whiel some powers are very useful, they can be made to disappear quickly.

Burning thought
And a sniper rifle will not do much to mist and Kain can teleport.....

Kain can solo this with the right tactic, he can make half the force fight eachother and destroy them with dimenstional teleport and time control, and gain their powers and heal himself of any damage they may have done through blood shower.

Sephiroth is also too fast.

Snake will prob die, chief could last some, Link would die before chief but its more powerful so he will be protected by chief. Sephiroth has speed and strength but not durability.

Q'Anilia
There's a lot Kain can do, but solo isn't one of them. There's no way.

Q'Anilia
Look what I found! Appearantly, Heroes of Newerth is actually based on the game Savage/Savage 2. In this video, you see
Scout and Behemoth.

6Smti50ZNQo

Burning thought
There's a lot Kain can do, but solo isn't one of them. There's no way.

You think so? why?

According to you magic immune can reflect back the spells of those in the game, therefore Kain can become immune to their powers fairly easil, can slow time to hamstring anything that requires speed to hit him and his teleportion can keep him out of hamrs way.

I wager one blood shower and most of them will be dead while Kain gains their power....I mean how can they stop him after that? thers prob a handfull of those who do not require blood or who do not have it surviving....

Q'Anilia
QDb0QjbMsbg

Burning thought
I played an old demo of the original savage,it was an interesting game alhough they did not give me long enough online to get much out of the demo, it cuts off play.

Q'Anilia
Perhaps should I allow these guys items. Maybe that would make things a little more even? Less of a slaughter.

Burning thought
Depends, if the items are overpowered you kno...

Q'Anilia
Magic immunity, teleport for all, invisibility, passive lightning blasts, magic resistance, resurrection, detect invisibility, immobalize, magic blasts, intangible, magic nullify, silencing, illusions of self and so on.

Burning thought
If every hero had all of those things then it would prob be a bit overpowered.

Q'Anilia
They can only have six items each though, if we stick to that particular mechanic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.