Starkiller vs Master Chief

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gumachi
Starkiller has his lightsaber. Master Chief has his plasma gun, and Master's Chief speed is reduced to Starkiller's. Starkiller isn't allowed to use his Force powers and MC isn't allowed to use anything else (but his plasma sword). Fight takes place in a Stardestroyer.

MooCowofJustice
Chief, he's stronger. But now I'm assuming when you said he has his Plasma Gun, you meant Sword like you suggested later on.

If Chief has his armor, this could be an epic stomp.

NemeBro
Speed equal?

Starkiller cuts him in half. Better swordsman with a better weapon and all.

MooCowofJustice
Do we count Starkiller's precog as a Force power? 'cause Chief has pretty good reaction timing himself. Without Precog he'd have another serious disadvantage.

NemeBro
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Do we count Starkiller's precog as a Force power? 'cause Chief has pretty good reaction timing himself. Without Precog he'd have another serious disadvantage. You do realise equalising speed gives them equal reaction-times right?

MooCowofJustice
Speed =/= Reaction time.

NemeBro
Reaction-time is a category so to speak of a character's speed.

MooCowofJustice
I figured he was just talking about foot speed. If he means speed as a whole then it is probably Star Killer.

Gumachi
Yeah, his speed is reduced to Galen's speed.

Incanus
But the precog will allow him to dodge BEFORE the strike is close, so he has an advantage there.
His lightsaber will more than likely cut thru Chiefs armor. He wins the weapon.

Chief has better training and his implants, so he wins in some other things. I would call this to Starkiller due to his lightsaber.

Nemesis X
Chief's strength is more superior than Starkiller's and without the force abilities, Galen gets screwed here.

ares834
Nope. Galen wins. Sure Chief has greater strength but Galen is a far supeior duelist.

SuperLuigi
chief still sees in slow motion. galen wont hit him.

Gumachi
Bullshit.

SuperLuigi
no its not. ask spadeking when he's on. master chief sees bullets in slow motion and everything else. galen wont have precog since he doesnt have force powers. so galen loses swiftly and brutally

Ms.Marvel
honestly galen barely managed to defeat vader in lightsaber combat. i think the chief can keep up with him reflex wise.

dark jaxx is right in that galen is a better swordsmen and has a better weapon though.

ares834
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
no its not. ask spadeking when he's on. master chief sees bullets in slow motion and everything else. galen wont have precog since he doesnt have force powers. so galen loses swiftly and brutally
Prove it youself or don't make the claim.

Wolverine2179
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Do we count Starkiller's precog as a Force power? 'cause Chief has pretty good reaction timing himself. Without Precog he'd have another serious disadvantage. No it isn't, its simply a passive force "power" meaning its just there, a force user doesn't have to actually conjure up a thought to execute the technique unlike typical force powers.

As for who wins? Galen is using a completely unfamiliar combat style against MC and i think i can say the same vice versa, now MC's real defence and attack would be his plasma sword.

So its a hard one.

@Ms marvel.

Galen didn't beat vader via a saber duel, he coule barely get past his defences and instead got lucky and started to mop vader while catching him completely off guard.

Honestly, starkiller just fails miserably as a character.

I would personally pick any character(MC included) over galen mutt rek.

KingD19
Does MC's swords have the same limitations as regular ones? As in, the energy steadily goes down?

Ms.Marvel
Originally posted by Wolverine2179
@Ms marvel.

Galen didn't beat vader via a saber duel, he coule barely get past his defences and instead got lucky and started to mop vader while catching him completely off guard.

Honestly, starkiller just fails miserably as a character.

I would personally pick any character(MC included) over galen mutt rek.

hence barely beat him silly. stick out tongue

Wolverine2179
sad

Gumachi
I don't remember him catching Vader off-guard.

Wolverine2179
Watch the scripted gameplay cut scene, he attacks vader with a massive force blast the second vader deflects the pillar thrown back at him.

Had that pillar not been there vader would have blocked the attack completely(he was capable of blocking attacks that killed stormtroopers instantly).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.