Lizard vs Scorpion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperLuigi
All out in a bank lots of civilians spidey will be there in 7 min to fight both if it isnt over

thanos-prime
lizard kills scorpion then kills spidey

gobstakid777
Originally posted by thanos-prime
lizard kills scorpion then kills spidey Happy Dance

weaponx510
lizard hits im like twice and its over

Battlehammer
current scorpion is venom.........

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Battlehammer
current scorpion is venom.........

No, current scorpion is a chick stick out tongue

King Castle
current scorpion is armored. smokin'

srankmissingnin
Hammerhead!!!

Spider-man villain upgrades last until their second fight with Spider-man after said upgrade. cool

Eternal Idol
Classic versions are pretty much equal on paper, but I think the Lizard would win due to sheer instinct and ferocity.

Current Scorpion is boasting enhanced stats, most notably in durability. Toss in scorpion sense and added firepower, I think Scorpion wins a decent majority.

jalek moye
And current Lizard has tp. he might be able to make scorpion simply run away and take off the suit

SamZED
Looks like Lizard cant always control the effect of his TP. Remember Doc Ock tried to murder everything when he got effected by it. What if Gargan goes berserk as well. In a fight I give current Scorpion a win.

Q99
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
No, current scorpion is a chick stick out tongue

There's two current scorpions smile

Carmilla's less fast or enhanced, but if she really gets her stinger cranking, one hit should at the least severely weaken and possibly defeat the Lizard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.