Flash vs Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperLuigi
he gets the powers and abilities, and (the weaknesses) of each enemy he defeats. the enemies get 1 hour of prep. powers dont stack, takes the strongest availible.

Barry Allen

1. Wolverine
2. Spiderman
3. Storm
4. Colossus
5. Nightcrawler
6. Magneto
7. Green Lantern (alan)
8. Human Torch
9. Superman
10. WWH
11. Silver Surfer
12. Dr. Doom
13. Galactus

Slaanesh
stop at Big G

weaponx510
most people on this list he can speed blitz.... he only has to actually fight 9,11 and 13

gobstakid777
Flash rapes everyone up to G-dizzle,who in turn rapes him

shokosugi
stops at 9

Metalmanx
erm

Flash defeats Superman.

Endless Mike
If Doom's Cosmic Power Siphon Harness is included as a power that he steals, he could clear it possibly

Rage.Of.Olympus
Barry Allen? Without power stacking I would have said Superman would give him a fight. Until the entire retcon by Johns to make Barry the "BESTEST FLASH EVAH".

He clears.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Barry Allen? Without power stacking I would have said Superman would give him a fight. Until the entire retcon by Johns to make Barry the "BESTEST FLASH EVAH".

He clears.

Cry more pussy.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Cry more pussy.

crybaby

You know I'm sensitive when it comes to the Flash.I think I'm almost out of tears at this point.

Master Court
This... I don't know... it feels almost like... spite...

Flash gets the powers of who he beats? Even if only taking the single strongest of those he's beaten, that puts him at uber-tier. He'd be worse than level 12 in Doom! Adamantium claws and HF, absolute authority over the weather, Magneto's powers, a GL ring, and then the kicker; Superman's powers. Flash with Superman's powers is beyond anyone. And then WWHulk? And then Silver Surfer?

Silver-Flash goes back in time to clear the list thirty times in a row before he lets Big-G stomp him.

SuperLuigi
even though he has wolverine's adamantium claws he still has to go through magneto who has prep time.

Master Court
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
even though he has wolverine's adamantium claws he still has to go through magneto who has prep time.

1. Flash probably will have upgraded powers and abilities before facing Magneto.

2. The prep time could only really be used to prep for the whole gauntlet, so how would Mags know to depend on Flash having metal on him when everyone else on the list is much more powerful than Wolverine, even before reaching Magneto himself?

3. Or is the prep time before each bout? That's fine too. Ok. One hour prep time. The bell rings. 0.0.0.0.1 seconds later, Magneto's dead.

gobstakid777
actually i change my answer.Flash clears it

auskye
Unless he can heal after every battle Superman would likely win. If he could get past Superman he'd make it to Galactus. Galactus would win because he could just target the planet and replacing the Silver Surfer's Power's will Doom's might not help. However, more than half of them would join him if the knew Galactus was next.

SuperLuigi
Originally posted by Master Court
1. Flash probably will have upgraded powers and abilities before facing Magneto.

2. The prep time could only really be used to prep for the whole gauntlet, so how would Mags know to depend on Flash having metal on him when everyone else on the list is much more powerful than Wolverine, even before reaching Magneto himself?

3. Or is the prep time before each bout? That's fine too. Ok. One hour prep time. The bell rings. 0.0.0.0.1 seconds later, Magneto's dead.

before each fight. do you think magneto wouldnt be smart enough to have something ready at the start?

Master Court
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
before each fight. do you think magneto wouldnt be smart enough to have something ready at the start?

It's not a matter of intelligence. We're talking about the Flash.

Prep is like loading, cocking, and aiming a gun. That's the intelligence. The desire to shoot is the thought. The speed of thought is damn fast. Pulling the trigger is the action. That's the problem. No matter what powers you have or how many guns you have prepped, the Flash will clothesline your head off before you take the action, even if you think it. The speed of thought and the speed of the body are two very different things. But not for Flash. He moves as fast as he thinks, and thinks as fast as he moves. I don't see how anyone could have prep against him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.