Galen "Starkiller" Marek Versus Xel'lotath

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XanatosForever
Starkiller has proven himself to be very well versed in application of the Force, and now he faces another powerful mind.

Marek is in top condition.

Xel'lotath is capable of all her powers and abilities established through lore.

Fight takes place in the ruins of Ehn'gha, the city under the Roivas mansion.

XanatosForever
Hooly crap, forgot I made this...any takers?

ScreamPaste
Godamn O-o

I'm thinking even Jedi are susceptible to cosmic mind rape.

Q'Anilia
I have no idea who that is stick out tongue

Cyner
This is spite Xel'lotath takes it through an eternity of practice at god like mind rape.

Q'Anilia
Care to tell me about Xel'lothath?

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Q'Anilia
Care to tell me about Xel'lothath?

Lovecraftian cosmic horror specializing in mind rape.

Q'Anilia
A Lovecraft God?

1. Isn't that against the rules?
2. Xel'lotath should win then

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Q'Anilia
A Lovecraft God?

1. Isn't that against the rules?
2. Xel'lotath should win then

1. Why would it?
2. Probably. Though it was killed by physical means. At least it appeared to have been.

XanatosForever
Xel'lotath, and all the Ancients of Eternal Darkness, are inspired by the lore of H.P. Lovecraft, but they did originate from the gaming industry.

Xel'lotath was part of an unholy trinity of ancient demons that sought to enter our universe and take it over. Each Ancient followed the ideal of mind, body, and spirit. Xel'lotath represented the power of the mind, and the only means of defeating it was to summon her opponent, which was the Ancient Chattur'gah, who represented the body.

In reality, Xel'lotath is a massive entity, but then Galen's dealt with large enemies before, so he should be good, right? stick out tongue

ScreamPaste
As good as one can be when faced with an ancient cosmic horror capable of driving one mad simply by paying slightly more attention to you than the next mook. no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.