luke's turn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

krautrocker
I read that in the exp universe luke turns to the dark side and is turned back by leia. If this is the case could somebody tell me what books this occurs in ?>

JediOasis
It happens in the Dark Empire comics. The Emperor returns to turn Luke. I actually liked them, the only comics I've like thus far.

Ratcat
And you can even buy the EU Dark Luke action figure....

Darth Heinous
Luke Skywalker becomes a Dark Jedi under the resurrected Darth Sidious/Emperor Palpatine in Dark Empire 1. It does NOT state that Luke becomes the Sith Apprentice.

krautrocker
Ratcat you're from UK yeah? How much should I expect to pay for the comics and would somewhere live forbiden planet sell them? Also how much is the figure? I have to get one of them. DOes he use a red saber ?

Jedi Mercenary
yes, but the color of the lightsaber doesn't matter, he could be a jedi and have a red blade

nonameallowed
In episode 9,he vanguished the dark side forever and becomes the most powerful jedi ever,in case u dont know theres epi7,8,9

Captain REX
Why was this bumped?

Episode 7-9 don't exist, btw...

Gotwa
Exactly, there are no 7-9. Funny thing is, you can't 'vanquish' the Dark Side forever. Another, he doesn't care about power, or he'd be the embodiment of the Dark Side anyways, proving your theory null. ^^

Julie
there's a audio tape of the comics too I think

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.