Jack of Hearts vs Big Barda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Warlord
any takers?

Warlord
anyone?

Prep-Man
Barda. Her Mother Box alone can drain JOH energy.

Warlord
um no motherbox .... just Brda with her rod

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Warlord
um no motherbox .... just Brda with her rod

why? it's usual gear, but ok. she will probably BFR JOH through her Rod.

Warlord
Originally posted by Prep-Man
why? it's usual gear, but ok. she will probably BFR JOH through her Rod.

she can teleport people with the rod?

Prep-Man
she can teleport people with the rod?

she can do a lot with the rod. it's just doesn't fire energy blasts. she can also manipulate energy and matter as well.

Warlord
she can do a lot with the rod. it's just doesn't fire energy blasts. she can also manipulate energy and matter as well.

is it like Orion's astroforce?

Prep-Man
is it like Orion's astroforce?

yes, kinda. it's her life essence that fuels the Rod.

Warlord
yes, kinda. it's her life essence that fuels the Rod.

ok I haven't read much from her besides JLA stuff which wasn't really impressive really

Prep-Man
ok I haven't read much from her besides JLA stuff which wasn't really impressive really

Check out the fight where she interrupts Orion and Superman battle. She basically knocked Orion to the next state. Pretty impressive feat of strength or power from the rod.

Warlord
In my opinion she has to employ the rod's versatility in order to beat Jack. raw strength and durability won't be enough as jack was able to take out Hulk and She-Hulk (both in enraged state) with a single force outburst or shater small moons with his blasts.

Mater manipulation or energy absorption if applicable might do the trick for Barda.

Jack is just an underrated character who can go toe to toe with some of the big guns

Prep-Man
In my opinion she has to employ the rod's versatility in order to beat Jack. raw strength and durability won't be enough as jack was able to take out Hulk and She-Hulk (both in enraged state) with a single force outburst or shater small moons with his blasts.

Mater manipulation or energy absorption if applicable might do the trick for Barda.

Jack is just an underrated character who can go toe to toe with some of the big guns

I agree, but you shouldn't put a energy being against a new god. it isn't fare.

Warlord
Well apart from Orion and some top guys I haven't seen energy manipulation from all of them so...

beer

Prep-Man
what do you think barda is doing? manipulating energy through her Rod. Simple.

Warlord
what do you think barda is doing? manipulating energy through her Rod. Simple.

Well I've only seen her emit energy not absorbing and manipulating it. No doubt she could do that though

Prep-Man
Well I've only seen her emit energy not absorbing and manipulating it. No doubt she could do that though

i know it's not exactly cannon, but in JLA Another Nail, barda absorbed mister miracle's life essence into her mother box. or something to that effect. crazy mother box feat and nice story with darkseid.

Warlord
i know it's not exactly cannon, but in JLA Another Nail, barda absorbed mister miracle's life essence into her mother box. or something to that effect. crazy mother box feat and nice story with darkseid.

I'll check...thanx thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.