Batman & Lex Luthor vs Marvel's street level characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
Ok so Lex and Bruce get one week to prepare..
Outside help isn't allowed for the duo and after one week Wolverine..daredevil..Luke cage..Blade..The Black panther..Sabertooth..Black Widow..Iron Fist..Shang-Chi and last but not least the Punisher wil come after them to seriously and royaly f*ck dem up. cool

So who will win?

Konton
You just gave Batman prep and put him against a group of street levelers that don't have any time to prepare.

Spite thread is spite.

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Konton
You just gave Batman prep and put him against a group of street levelers that don't have any time to prepare.

Spite thread is spite.
agree.and wtf is lex posed to do

batdude123
Originally posted by gobstakid777
agree.and wtf is lex posed to do

Beat ass? What else?

The Nuul
Lex gets some of his Krypto tech and kicks ass.

Bouboumaster
Wolverine, Sabertooth and Cage? Street lvler?

If Lex and Batman don't get any info on team Marvel, they are royally ****ed.

Other than that, they have a chance. A little chance, but it still a chance.

The Nuul
Its funny of his street level picks.

Next time Sups is street level because he deals with thugs at times.

batdude123
A week prep and Bats and Luthor stomp.

iceman24567
agree.and wtf is lex posed to do Make a group of super powered soldiers again? Or maybe just some clones of herald level dudes?

gobstakid777
well with the prep, it'll basically be a good ol'fashioned bat-beatin-u-da-fuk-down

Aqua-pimp
Wtf laughing out loud unf*ckin believable you fanboys amaze me big grin
Look don't overestimate Bats ok..Their's atleast one genius level character (Black Panther) in team-kickass and he's smarter then Bruce. all the other guys are highly intelligent martial artists..Who just don't give a f*ck about a rich guy in a halloween suit playing dress up.
Lex bytheway is a lot smarter and richer then Bruce so he can really need baldy's help against all of these crazy killa's cool

Mshinu
Only one can beat prepped Batman: Squirrel Girl!

Konton
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
Look don't overestimate Bats ok..Their's atleast one genius level character (Black Panther) in team-kickass and he's smarter then Bruce. all the other guys are highly intelligent martial artists..Who just don't give a f*ck about a rich guy in a halloween suit playing dress up.
Lex bytheway is a lot smarter and richer then Bruce so he can really need baldy's help against all of these crazy killa's cool

First off, I don't even like Batman.
Second, you only gave one team prep. Intelligence won't matter for Black Panther because he doesn't have prep.

iceman24567
Lex bytheway is a lot smarter and richer then Bruce so he can really need baldy's help against all of these crazy killa's cool What the hell are you smoking?

Placidity

Why did you make this topic then. If you think it's so "unf*ckin believable" then you just made this thread for spite.

Batman and Lex with prep can fck up people like the Justice League. Whats a coupla' punks gonna do.

Quincy
Batman solos all of them with no prep time and no gadgets. Also he sleeps with all of their love interests.

Aqua-pimp
Yeah true true.. But they always had some help from some superfriends and in this thread outside help isn't allowedwink + Wolverine and his Crew aren't punks..Logan for example is a highly intelligent killing machine who could find a way trough their defenses.. Ok he would lose against the two with one week of prep but he's got Black Panther.. Sabertooth..Punisher etc backing him up..
So it won't be a walk in the park for either sides like your saying..

The same Herb your smoking Buddy laughing out loud

~The Wickerman~
a rich guy in a halloween suit playing dress up.

You have never read one single DC comic book in your entire life, have you? no expression

Also, team 1 wins.

gobstakid777
Lex bytheway is a lot smarter and richer then Bruce so he can really need baldy's help against all of these crazy killa's cool http://www.phuckpolitics.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/what_the_hell_is_this_crap.jpg

Juntai

Lex bytheway is a lot smarter and richer then Bruce so he can really need baldy's help against all of these crazy killa's cool You realize Bruce is the majority shareholder of Lexcorp rite?
And that, Lex isn't the CEO of it anymore?

Juntai
btw, Lex puts on his armor, and deals with the team himself.

Phantom Zone
Ok so Lex and Bruce get one week to prepare..
Outside help isn't allowed for the duo and after one week Wolverine..daredevil..Luke cage..Blade..The Black panther..Sabertooth..Black Widow..Iron Fist..Shang-Chi and last but not least the Punisher wil come after them to seriously and royaly f*ck dem up. cool

So who will win?

The thing is when you say they're going to attack Bats and Lex, are they just going to grab their stuff and attack, will they do any planning?

Aqua-pimp
Yeah i do but i'm talking about old school Lex before he got screwed over wink

Yeah of course their planning the attackwink
The'll get one day and within that day they got to ice Bruce and Lex..
So theirs room for a little prep..

Phantom Zone

Yeah of course their planning the attackwink
The'll get one day and within that day they got to ice Bruce and Lex..
So theirs room for a little prep..

They still lose.

spawnwest
This will end up in a Batman vs Lex fight. With prep Team 1 sweeps any marvel street leveler and perhaps more. Lex will have some type of alternative plan to benefit him, which in Batman would be aware of. So the minute the sweep is over Batman and Lex will go at it.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by spawnwest
This will end up in a Batman vs Lex fight. With prep Team 1 sweeps any marvel street leveler and perhaps more. Lex will have some type of alternative plan to benefit him, which in Batman would be aware of. So the minute the sweep is over Batman and Lex will go at it.

this man knows wtf he's talkin about

8Andrewman8
As much as I'm a fan of Marvel and it's street level characters, we're talking about Batman *pause to let that sink in* who's got all the resources he needs to find out about these characters. Thanks to his wealth and intelligence. Wayne was probably aware of the idea of a battle between them before he should of.

And Lex Luthor also has great wealth and resources. Team DC's tactics would probably win out against Team Marvel.
(I can't believe I'm saying that, but in this instance, it's true)

Kris Blaze
Lex brings these guys:
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/RaceX-BC4-p03-04.jpg

The Pict
With prep either Lex or Bruce would win against this team. Massive stomp for the duo.

http://www.phuckpolitics.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/what_the_hell_is_this_crap.jpg

laughing out loud

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Lex brings these guys:
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/RaceX-BC4-p03-04.jpg

And naturally Batman stopped this army + another huge robot with like a day's prep.

shaggy binx
it really doesn't matter that they have prep time once adamantium hardensthier is no disinigrating it which is the only way to really defeat wolverine other wise your just incapacitating him for a little bit

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by shaggy binx
it really doesn't matter that they have prep time once adamantium hardensthier is no disinigrating it which is the only way to really defeat wolverine other wise your just incapacitating him for a little bit

http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/Fun%20shit/016-6.jpg

gobstakid777
Originally posted by shaggy binx

http://www.phuckpolitics.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/what_the_hell_is_this_crap.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.