Iron Fist vs Bone claw Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jalek moye
Iron Fist vs Bone claw wolverine, the fight takes palce in an abandoned mansion they start on different floors. They both know each other are inside but neither know where.

Wolverine's healing factor is the same level as it is when he has adamantium. (if its true that he heals faster in bone claw)

Juk3n
An amped ironfist definetly has a chance to take the majority here. It is within his powerset to knock someone TFO!

SuperLuigi
no wolverine takes it the healing factor is amazing plus he will go feral.

Trackz
ironfist probably

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
no wolverine takes it the healing factor is amazing plus he will go feral.

Just because he has a healing factor does not mean he cannot be knocked out, does it?

Iron Fist wins.

Wild Shadow
logan ftw for me here

Juk3n
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
logan ftw for me here

based on skill or physical stats?

SuperLuigi
skill. this version of wolverine is way more vicious and wouldnt hesitate to kill iron fist.

Juk3n
skill.

Wolverine is more skilled than IF? Is that what you're saying to me? I just wanna be clear on this.

DarthDaniel1001
If bloodlust is on then Wolverine skewers Iron Fist. If not...then Iron Fist just knocks Wolverine out.

Mindset
Juken, in his defense, he thinks Xavier has telekinesis.

Sin I AM
IF for the easy k.o.

jalek moye
skill. this version of wolverine is way more vicious and wouldnt hesitate to kill iron fist.
There are pretty much equal in skill, with a slight advantage to wolverine do to experiance with more styes

Sin I AM
i always thought Danny was higher on the old MA totem than Logan

if you take away both powers...who do think will win h2h?

Mindset
Wolverine fans say Wolverine, IF fans say IF.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Sin I AM
i always thought Danny was higher on the old MA totem than Logan

if you take away both powers...who do think will win h2h?

eh could go either way, really depends on who ur a fan of. I say they are equal just with different fighting styles. Wolverine has trained in more styles though(i think. Danny doesn't go around learning others like some other comic martial artists) but over all skill wise there are the same.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Mindset
Juken, in his defense, he thinks Xavier has telekinesis.

laughing out loud

Sin I AM
Originally posted by jalek moye
eh could go either way, really depends on who ur a fan of. I say they are equal just with different fighting styles. Wolverine has trained in more styles though(i think. Danny doesn't go around learning others like some other comic martial artists) but over all skill wise there are the same.

Knowing more styles has absolutely nothing to do with being more skilled, I can know only kung fu, and you can know everything else....but if Im a better MARTIAL ARTIST than you, your gettin that ass kicked. It all boils down to how good you are with your technique as opposed to how many techniques you know

StiltmanFTW
Iron Fist vs Bone claw wolverine, the fight takes palce in an abandoned mansion they start on different floors. They both know each other are inside but neither know where.

Wolverine's healing factor is the same level as it is when he has adamantium. (if its true that he heals faster in bone claw)

Current IF?

Current lv healing, yes?

Logan would sense Danny.

jalek moye
Knowing more styles has absolutely nothing to do with being more skilled, I can know only kung fu, and you can know everything else....but if Im a better MARTIAL ARTIST than you, your gettin that ass kicked. It all boils down to how good you are with your technique as opposed to how many techniques you know

I said they are equal in skill, but that logan knows more then him. Semmed very straight forward seeing as i've always said you cna not know martial arts and stil be skilled that it didn't mean that. Just that wolverine knows more ways of fighting. And I even said it could go either way and fans will say which they like more will win.

yes its current, and I know that and danny can sense Logan as well. But i mean like when they go in they dont know the exact location, not saying they cant tell that they are how ever far away.

weaponx510
wolverine wins 6/10 but i could see IF punching a hole in his head

StiltmanFTW
yes its current, and I know that and danny can sense Logan as well. But i mean like when they go in they dont know the exact location, not saying they cant tell that they are how ever far away.

IMO Logan would pinpoint Danny's location first.

I'm afraid IF could just cut Logan in half with his chi attack sad

jalek moye
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
IMO Logan would pinpoint Danny's location first.

I'm afraid IF could just cut Logan in half with his chi attack sad

and logan could cut him in half with his claws

StiltmanFTW
and logan could cut him in half with his claws

When has Logan ever cut someone in half with bone claws? I know that he should be able to, considering that his claws were able to cut through steel, Onslaught's forcefield, etc... but did that happen in a comic? I'm curious.

Thing is, Danny's cutting attack has more range. And he could just roll with a blow so Wolverine's cut would be a superficial one. Could Logan do the same? Nope. Maybe he'd be able to dodge it, but without the knowledge about IF's new uber chi attacks I don't see him doing that often.

Wild Shadow
decapitation ftw!! any who logan can go ninja stealth on randy's ass..

logan beat shang chi within a few short panels when he lost his adamantium and he is arguably a better fighter then rand and he didnt even land a hit on logan iirc.

jalek moye

logan beat shang chi within a few short panels when he last his adamantium and he is arguably a better fighter then rand and he didnt even land a hit on logan iirc.

He cant sneak up on Danny, he can sense him

Wild Shadow
logan has sneaked up on ppl more skilled in said ability with high degree of success and others have the done the same to him.. :P

ppl like sabe, x men telepaths... if ayone can bypass dan's senses logan can

StiltmanFTW

logan beat shang chi within a few short panels when he last his adamantium and he is arguably a better fighter then rand and he didnt even land a hit on logan iirc.

He did land a kick on Logan.

"First blood is yers."

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/284/shangchi2af8.jpg
Credit goes to jinzin.

jalek moye
besides being silent, not breathing, or anything that makes the same amount of noise as sweat does he'd also have to hide his chi to sneak up on him.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He did land a kick on Logan.

"First blood is yers."

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/284/shangchi2af8.jpg
Credit goes to jinzin.
That was a sucker shot however.

Wild Shadow
besides being silent, not breathing, or anything that makes the same amount of noise as sweat does he'd also have to hide his chi to sneak up on him.

logan can also sneak up and hear ppl's hearbeat muffled breathing from across a wall i am sure his hearing acuity is just as good as rands chi amp senses and unlike IF logan doesnt have to focus ands meditate to activate his senses...

geshien
Danny wins this.

If they are equal in skill then it's a battle of powers and abilities, in which case the scales tip in favor of IF.

batdude123
Originally posted by Battlehammer
That was a sucker shot however.

Meh, when you've got senses like Wolverine's, the "sucker punch" argument isn't really justified.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by batdude123
Meh, when you've got senses like Wolverine's, the "sucker punch" argument isn't really justified.
when you just saved some one life, you dont expect them to kick you in the face. He has superhuman senses, thats true, but there not the same as spider senses.

Wild Shadow
some times it can be just as good

jalek moye
logan can also sneak up and hear ppl's hearbeat muffled breathing from across a wall i am sure his hearing acuity is just as good as rands chi amp senses and unlike IF logan doesnt have to focus ands meditate to activate his senses...

Danny doesnt have to meditate to activate them anymore, and i never said logan didn;t just saying why they can't sneak up on each other

Battlehammer
true, depends on the scenerio.

Wild Shadow
depends on logans mentality and which writer is writing him

Mindset
Depends on if you want Logan to be able to sneak up on him in a forum match.

Battlehammer
?

Warrior18
Could go either way I think. Provided IF can sense Logan too.

dmills
IF has hearing so acute that he can hear the sweat dripping from someone's face. I'm pretty sure that he can sense chi as well. If Logan has no adamantium then IF will punch a hole in his face period.

BerserkersRage

I'm with Sin (But then again, who isn't?)!! To go a little further, it isn't the style, either, but the martial artist.

IF ftw

thanos-prime
IF

jalek moye
Originally posted by BerserkersRage
I'm with Sin (But then again, who isn't?)!! To go a little further, it isn't the style, either, but the martial artist.

IF ftw

I've already stated thats not even what I was saying

Battlehammer
Originally posted by dmills
IF has hearing so acute that he can hear the sweat dripping from someone's face. I'm pretty sure that he can sense chi as well.
which he done once at bets twice, wolverine senses are much better.

Wolverine also snuck on people with enhanced senses greater then that IF has ever shown, it quite possible for wolverine to sneak up on him.

Rage.Of.Olympus
which he done once at bets twice, wolverine senses are much better.

Wolverine also snuck on people with enhanced senses greater then that IF has ever shown, it quite possible for wolverine to sneak up on him.

Well, his awareness was augmented only recently. Apparently his senses are enhanced and he can sense people and their actions and so on.

Sneaking up on Iron Fist period would be difficult. Sneaking up on Iron Fist with his newly acquired senses? Debatable at least.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Well, his awareness was augmented only recently. Apparently his senses are enhanced and he can sense people and their actions and so on.

Sneaking up on Iron Fist period would be difficult. Sneaking up on Iron Fist with his newly acquired senses? Debatable at least.

Ive read the issues and it been barly mention asside from a few off hand comments, which arnt enough to suggets wolverine can't sneak up on him, when he done so to numerous individuals with enahnced senses.

geshien
IF has hearing so acute that he can hear the sweat dripping from someone's face. I'm pretty sure that he can sense chi as well. If Logan has no adamantium then IF will punch a hole in his face period.

Scans on the chi sensing. If Danny can sense chi, Logan shouldn't be able to get the drop on him.

jalek moye
Originally posted by geshien
Scans on the chi sensing. If Danny can sense chi, Logan shouldn't be able to get the drop on him.
i dont know if it has to be more potent, but he always senses the chi of other martial artists he encounters. But normally they arnt trying to sneak up on him

geshien
i dont know if it has to be more potent, but he always senses the chi of other martial artists he encounters. But normally they arnt trying to sneak up on him

He can't sense the presence of others without first being aware of them?

That doesn't make much sense.

jalek moye
He can't sense the presence of others without first being aware of them?

That doesn't make much sense.

no there are around him, but arnt actually trying to hide themselves are anything. But like he can sense when they are near him by chi. Don't know if it works on just anyone though

thanos-prime
no there are around him, but arnt actually trying to hide themselves are anything. But like he can sense when they are near him by chi. Don't know if it works on just anyone though the only people i would think it wouldn't work on are people who can cloak there chi i don't think wolvie is that versed in chi

geshien
no there are around him, but arnt actually trying to hide themselves are anything. But like he can sense when they are near him by chi. Don't know if it works on just anyone though

Okay.

I would think everyone has chi. Some having more potent ones than others. I'd imagine Logan has a very strong chi.

And I'm guessing there's a way to mask or distort it. Cause I doubt sneaking around is enough. That would just be lame.

thanos-prime
Okay.

I would think everyone has chi. Some having more potent ones than others. I'd imagine Logan has a very strong chi.

And I'm guessing there's a way to mask or distort it. Cause I doubt sneaking around is enough. That would just be lame. chi is the energy that sustains life everyone has it so he could detect him

jalek moye
Okay.

And I'm guessing there's a way to mask or distort it. Cause I doubt sneaking around is enough. That would just be lame.
everyone has it but i mean I dont know how strong it would have to be to detect it easily. But he should be able to detect Logan's unless he can mask it

geshien
Originally posted by thanos-prime
chi is the energy that sustains life everyone has it so he could detect him

Yeah, I got that. I was making general statements about chi itself, not necessarily asking questions.

The only question I had was if there was a way to hide it. So the question that I have now is; does Logan know how to hide his, which, so far, seems to be no.

Mindset
Goku can hide his ki!

geshien
Goku can hide his ki!

And Yajirobe doesn't even have to. Ask Vegeta.

dmills
If you take away wolvie's adamantium, IF will break every bone in his body. Iirc Didn't IF say he has to hold back the power of his blows against non supers because he'd kill them if he didn't?

jinzin
quickquote=12210116](auto quote)

Agreed.. Barring a stealth attack I don't see Wolverine walking away with the majority here.. and given Danny's enhanced sensory abilities now I'm not even sure if Wolverine CAN stealth him. erm

IF 7-8/10

dmills
Wolvie shouldn't be able to stealth him, but he is Wolverine, one of Marvel's babies so I'm sure they'd make it happen.

weaponx510
wolverine wins....IF is better skilled but not by a lot and wolverine has more reach on him

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by weaponx510
wolverine wins....IF is better skilled but not by a lot and wolverine has more reach on him

No, it's Danny who has more reach.

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/2016/ironfist12.jpg
Credit goes to jalek moye.

dmills
IF turns wolvie into a puddle.

dmills
IF karate chops the bone claws and breaks them. Then shoves them up wolvies arse.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Ive read the issues and it been barly mention asside from a few off hand comments, which arnt enough to suggets wolverine can't sneak up on him, when he done so to numerous individuals with enahnced senses.

Then you should read them again.

Battlehammer
Then you should read them again.
maybe you should read some wolverine. Danny senses are nothing compared to people wolveirne has snuck up on.

Rage.Of.Olympus
maybe you should read some wolverine. Danny senses are nothing compared to people wolveirne has snuck up on.

If that's your opinion cool. I think the fact that Danny can awareness has increased to the point he can sense attacks before they happen and has enhanced senses plus the fact that he knows that Wolverine is in the same area as him, would make it debatable that Wolverine can sneak up on him. Apparently that's just me.....

I don't care enough to argue really. I don't have the energy today to put up with the arguments and/or bullshit on message boards today.

Battlehammer
If that's your opinion cool. I think the fact that Danny can awareness has increased to the point he can sense attacks before they happen and has enhanced senses plus the fact that he knows that Wolverine is in the same area as him, would make it debatable that Wolverine can sneak up on him. Apparently that's just me.....

I don't care enough to argue really. I don't have the energy today to put up with the arguments and/or bullshit on message boards today.
when did he senses attacks before they happen? not that DD, capt and wolverine ect have not done this. It can be debatable, but the fact is wolverine has snuck up on DD, feral numerous other individuals with enhanced senses.

I dont have the energy to deal with IF nut huggers/double standards.

when did one time showings become usable evidence? anyone tell me when that changed?

Rage.Of.Olympus
when did he senses attacks before they happen? not that DD, capt and wolverine ect have not done this. It can be debatable, but the fact is wolverine has snuck up on DD, feral numerous other individuals with enhanced senses.

I dont have the energy to deal with IF nut huggers/double standards.

when did one time showings become usable evidence? anyone tell me when that changed?

Iron Fist Killer. That's cool. Props to Logan.

Don't tell me your referring to the time in Enemy of the States when Daredevil was setting a trap.

Lulz.

I don't see the problem you have with Iron Fist. If you have a problem with him doing feats that were beyond him in the past, then to you his entire new run is not applicable. One last time. He got an upgrade to an unknown level. His been doing shit that his never been ale to do in the past, and been doing shit, that his never done before in this new run on different occasions. If you don't like people using his new showings as evidence don't enter Iron Fist threads or just shut the hell up. It's really that simple.

dmills
^^^What's even more silly is that he thinks wolvie takes it WITHOUT adamantium!!!

Battlehammer

Battlehammer
^^^What's even more silly is that he thinks wolvie takes it WITHOUT adamantium!!!
I have no idea why I am even responding to you, ive seen your shell of a posts, but I will bite, when did I ever say Wolverine wins?

Mindset
Wolverine wins

Battlehammer
lol

geshien
laughing out loud

Metalmanx
laughing

dmills
LOL! So you've spent all this time arguing about Wolvie being able to sneak up on people with senses greater then IF, calling people IF nutthuggers and you don't think wolvie wins? Trolling a little?

Battlehammer
LOL! So you've spent all this time arguing about Wolvie being able to sneak up on people with senses greater then IF, calling people IF nutthuggers and you don't think wolvie wins? Trolling a little?

No I am making arguements, point of the debate is to shine doubt on area's of the out come of the fight.

I was making a generalize statement that there are many IF nut huggers, I was never once calling anyone here in particular one.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Metalmanx
laughing
I hope your laughing for the same reason I was, becuase he edited one of my posts ans I never said wolverines wins.......

dmills
So in other words, you have no real opinion. You were just posting some random comments (seemingly pro wolverine) with the goal of provoking a response?

Battlehammer
So in other words, you have no real opinion. You were just posting some random comments (seemingly pro wolverine) with the goal of provoking a response?
I am debating. I am on the fence at the moment.

jalek moye
would be an interesting fight

srankmissingnin
I guess I need to re-read Immortal Iron Fist, because I remember Danny losing virtually every fight he got into and running away from a dozen Hydra Agents with automatic weaponry in the last issue because he didn't think he could beat them on his own... apparently I missed what gave everyone else a Iron-boner.

jalek moye
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I guess I need to re-read Immortal Iron Fist, because I remember Danny losing virtually every fight he got into and running away from a dozen Hydra Agents with automatic weaponry in the last issue because he didn't think he could beat them on his own... apparently I missed what gave everyone else a Iron-boner.

He didn't really lose much, and the fat cobra instance he wasn't clear if he truly tried or not.

And he didn't run because he couldn't take them, He ran because they activated a bomb that destroyed his building.

Wild Shadow
if logan can stealth kill demons/sentinels.telepaths/feral/mutated humans... im sure he can sneak up on ironfist.

logan has completely covered his presence from both jean and psylocke and professor x while stalking them.... he has completely covered his scent and other signs of his presence from creed... same with tech equipment from the reavers and the sentinels.....

Rage.Of.Olympus

srankmissingnin
Question: Is the assumption that Wolverine can't sneak up on Iron Fist based solely on the fact that he was able to sense Orson's daughter while he was meditating? Because that seems like a huge stretch in logic even if we give Danny the benefit of doubt and assume that his senses are as sensitive during combat as they are during intensive meditation (which to be blunt is EXTREMELY unlikely)... not to mention that it requires us to take at face value the belief that a random throwaway character is somehow in the same spectrum as one of the most - if not the most stealthiest characters in comicdom.

Kris Blaze
He could HEAR the sweat running down her cheek....

jalek moye
I was going for the sense his chi angle

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
He could HEAR the sweat running down her cheek....

So then the answer is yes, being able to sense Orson Randall's daughter is the entire basis for your belief that Wolverine can't sneak up on Iron Fist.

That's all I wanted to know.

Kris Blaze
So then the answer is yes, being able to sense Orson Randall's daughter is the entire basis for your belief that Wolverine can't sneak up on Iron Fist.

That's all I wanted to know.

Hear it, hear the sweat.

Mindset
I guess I need to re-read Immortal Iron Fist, because I remember Danny losing virtually every fight he got into and running away from a dozen Hydra Agents with automatic weaponry in the last issue because he didn't think he could beat them on his own... apparently I missed what gave everyone else a Iron-boner. He beat a dozen Hydra Agents with automatic weaponry in the first issue.

srankmissingnin
Hear it, hear the sweat.

Um... yeah... repeating that over and over isn't going to any validity to your opinion.

She was a nobody amateur. He was meditating. Does Wolverine even sweat? Who knows? What we do know is that Wolverine has gotten the drop on Daredevil (while the narration was singing the praise of DD's senses) and that your entire argument is predicated on the fact that one time Iron Fist was able to sense some random chick spying on him. Any other outlandish claims you'd like to make? Might as well get them out in the open now...

srankmissingnin
He beat a dozen Hydra Agents with automatic weaponry in the first issue.

Actually... they showed up with a robot spider-thing and beat him. wink

Kris Blaze
Um... yeah... repeating that over and over isn't going to any validity to your opinion.

She was a nobody amateur. He was meditating. Does Wolverine even sweat? Who knows? What we do know is that Wolverine has gotten the drop on Daredevil (while the narration was singing the praise of DD's senses) and that your entire argument is predicated on the fact that one time Iron Fist was able to sense some random chick spying on him. Any other outlandish claims you'd like to make? Might as well get them out in the open now...

He could hear the sweat running down her face. Danny could hear it, with his ears.

srankmissingnin
He could hear the sweat running down her face. Danny could hear it, with his ears.

jalek moye
I still say chi sense is valid reasoning, unless logan can mask his chi

srankmissingnin
I still say chi sense is valid reasoning, unless logan can mask his chi

Can he even do that? He was only able to track Orson Randall because they both share the chi of Shou-Lao the Undying... and even then Orson is the one who found Danny... again.

Does Wolverine even have a chi signature significant enough to track or register?

jalek moye
no he can't track by it, but he can feel chi of people in the same area as him, normally he can;t tell it apart from others yet. but it it's enough to know someone is around. A side from the Immortal weapons he senses everyones chi the same, I think he would feel logan's chi like a nomral persons

srankmissingnin
I don't know, I think your reaching a bit.

jalek moye
how so, he has stated he can feel chi in people? not saying he could find Logan with it but in the case of Logan sneaking up it would tell him that Logan is near.

srankmissingnin
Can you think of any examples of Iron Fist saying "I knew you where there, I can sense your chi," because the closest thing I can remember to that is that he knew that Shang-Chi was a master by looking at him... and even then I'm not 100% positive that it wasn't Shang-Chi who recognized that Danny was the master martial artist by looking at him.

Mindset
Actually... they showed up with a robot spider-thing and beat him. wink Actually... he beat a dozen Hydra agents then more showed up with the robot. wink

An entire army showed up to fight him.

srankmissingnin
Actually... he beat a dozen Hydra agents then more showed up with the robot. wink

An entire army showed up to fight him.

Nah, he just pushed them off the roof, but that was their plan all along! They had a Wild Wild West style robot down their to fight them! Hydra is too crafty. stick out tongue

Kris Blaze
Out of curiosity, what outlandish claims did I make?

dmills

dmills
Can you think of any examples of Iron Fist saying "I knew you where there, I can sense your chi," because the closest thing I can remember to that is that he knew that Shang-Chi was a master by looking at him... and even then I'm not 100% positive that it wasn't Shang-Chi who recognized that Danny was the master martial artist by looking at him. Not quite the chi feat you're seeking but it's nearly just as good.

http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/1251/ff625ia.th.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Not quite the chi feat you're seeking but it's nearly just as good.

http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/1251/ff625ia.th.jpg

Learn how to use image shack stick out tongue

Fixed.

Mindset
Wolverine doesn't sweat, he doesn't have chi, and when he walks the air is too scared to move.

nub

dmills
Wolverine doesn't sweat, he doesn't have chi, and when he walks the air is too scared to move.

nub laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.