gladiator v black bolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zinaldo
I know gladiator is one of the strongest in the comics but has he ever faced someone with powers like black bolt,who i consider as underrated a lot,despite being super powered.

Also we all know about glad confidence issue if that was to happen he could be history.

But still i'm going with gladiator on this one,thanks.

Survivor19
Well, since Gladiator and Black Bolt fought several times... yes, he did faced him.
Black Bolt for majority. 6-7/10

zinaldo
What you mean that black bolt has beaten gladiator,how can that be possible when gladi beats people like juggernault and hulk.

Are you sure you are not mistaking,i know bb is strong but to defeat glad more times than he has been defeated himself is surely a big feat.

Juk3n
Originally posted by zinaldo
how can that be possible when gladi beats people like juggernault and hulk.

Show me this please. link or scan. thx

Rage.Of.Olympus
Black Bolt can go toe to toe with him in strength. Throw in his other powers and he wins.

Endless Mike
Gladiator needed help to take on Black Bolt in WoK

Rage.Of.Olympus
^And that was just a fist fight. The second time Black Bolt was gaining the advantage against Gladiator in a brawl.

Priest
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Gladiator needed help to take on Black Bolt in WoK
It actually looked like Black Bolt was over powering Gladiator.

Survivor19
He didn't beat Juggernaut, he BFRed him. And that was not canon anyway.
Black Bolt should demolish Hulk as well, btw.

zinaldo
Damn crazy but gladiator did throw and didn't even budge when jugg punched him so in some kind of way he must be stronger or at least if he believes he is stronger than juggs,he ain't going to lose.

But i am really surprised by black bolt being able to over power him,bb doesn't even look all that strong to be honest but fool i was.

batdude123
Gladiator.

~The Wickerman~
Be honest...you're getting all your info from cartoons aren't you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.