Colossus Vs Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hunbu04
CAN THE STRONGEST X-MEN BEAT THE PRINCE OF POWER

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hercules stomps Colossus.

Warlord
No question about that

DarkOdin
hercules breaks Colossus legs and teaches him not to mess with top tier bricks.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by hunbu04

No

jrodslam

Not proven hes the strongest X-Man.

The Pict
Originally posted by Endless Mike
No

Warlord
Originally posted by jrodslam
Not proven hes the strongest X-Man.

who's the strongest/?

jrodslam
Originally posted by Warlord
who's the strongest/?

Dont know.

Mshinu
Hecules compacts Peter into a steel bowling ball.

SuperLuigi
hercules hercules hercules

Bouboumaster
Hulk beat both.

Master Court
^
True dat.

And Herc wouldn't even notice Colossus. He'd just think he stepped in something and scrape him off his boot.

snoopdogg
Not proven hes the strongest X-Man. Knock it off. Guido isn't the strongest X-Man.

guy222
Herc

jrodslam
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Knock it off. Guido isn't the strongest X-Man.

Knock what off? I didnt say Guido was. I said it hasnt been proven Colossus was.

snoopdogg
Knock what off? I didnt say Guido was. I said it hasnt been proven Colossus was. I know what you were getting at. Who is stronger than Colossus that's an X-Man? The only two guys who rival him are Rocklide and Guido.

And Guido has been called a 3rd rate Colossus more than once on panel. Happy Dance

jrodslam
I know what you were getting at. Who is stronger than Colossus that's an X-Man? The only two guys who rival him are Rocklide and Guido.

And Guido has been called a 3rd rate Colossus more than once on panel. Happy Dance

All im saying is that is hasnt been proven.

Whos called Guido a 3rd rate Colossus? Their opinion doesnt make the statement true.

snoopdogg
All im saying is that is hasnt been proven.

Whos called Guido a 3rd rate Colossus? Their opinion doesnt make the statement true. I think it's pretty much accepted and hardly challenged. I don't know why you are.

As far as being called a 3rd rate Colossus I think it was in a X-Factor issue. Guido was called it by one of his teamates iirc. And it was also rumored that Guido himself has even stated he's not as powerful as Colossus.

KingD19
Colossus - Class 100 (Proven)

Strong Guy - Class 50 Base(Proven)

Rockslide - Class 25-50(Iffy)

Warpath - (No idea where his strength is anymore, it's all over the place)

Point blank period, Colossus is the physically strongest X-Man, and one of the physically strongest mutants as well.

Juk3n
Colossus gets choked out in the first

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Juk3n
Colossus gets choked out in the first You can't choke somebody who don't require oxygen.

Just saying.

KingD19
And Colossus didn't get his face smashed to a pulp by WWH. He stil lost, but he didn't look that bad.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by KingD19
And Colossus didn't get his face smashed to a pulp by WWH. He stil lost, but he didn't look that bad. Hercules looked like Rocky after going 15 rounds with Creed after just 3 or so hits.

The Nuul
Colossus gets choked out in the first

Fail.

KingD19
So did Thing if I recall. Actually, the only person who fought him, and didn't have their face beat up his hands was Colossus, Thing, Sentry, Herc, everyone who got hit in the face showed. Except Juggs when he got his powers back.

snoopdogg
So did Thing if I recall. Actually, the only person who fought him, and didn't have their face beat up his hands was Colossus, Thing, Sentry, Herc, everyone who got hit in the face showed. Except Juggs when he got his powers back. He actually dented Juggy's helmet with a punch.

snoopdogg
Thing has actually gave Herc. a couple of descent scraps back in the day. I think Colossus can do better than Ben has.

Juk3n
Not a literal choking you bunch of apes!! eek! i mean he gets his ass beat.

The Nuul
Thing has actually gave Herc. a couple of descent scraps back in the day. I think Colossus can do better than Ben has.
Agreed, Colossus is a lot more durable and just as strong if not stronger than the Thing. Also a better fighter and more agile too.

The Nuul
Not a literal choking you bunch of apes!! eek! i mean he gets his ass beat.

Now, Herc is going to spank him?

Juk3n
Originally posted by The Nuul
Now, Herc is going to spank him?

thats the spirit! laughing out loud

KingD19
Colossus is probably in the top 5 for most durable, seeing as he's the only one whose body is a nearly indestructible metal.

snoopdogg
thats the spirit! laughing out loud That was a question.

DarkOdin
Hercules looked like Rocky after going 15 rounds with Creed after just 3 or so hits.

Hercules didn't fight back how can you compare the to. the only thing that man it seem like Colossus did well was all the other X-men helping him as soon as the battle went one on one Hulk broke him arms. Hell Hercules not fighting back lasted longer then when Colossus went 1v1 with him

snoopdogg
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Hercules didn't fight back how can you compare the to. the only thing that man it seem like Colossus did well was all the other X-men helping him as soon as the battle went one on one Hulk broke him arms. Hell Hercules not fighting back lasted longer then when Colossus went 1v1 with him Not fighting back don't make your face any less durable imo.

DarkOdin
Not fighting back don't make your face any less durable imo.

considering your arms are less likly to break then you jaw and nose by your statement Hercules face has a higher durability then colossus arms. Plus you don't get hit in the face as much if any if you fight back

KingD19
Yeah, Colossus was getting punched in the face too, HARD, and he didn't have any lumps or bruises. Plus, saying that Emma Frost and Beast helped him is dumb.

I remember Hellion blasting him, getting thrown back, and Rockslide getting the same treatment.

Colossus basically fought him alone.

DarkOdin
Yeah, Colossus was getting punched in the face too, HARD, and he didn't have any lumps or bruises. Plus, saying that Emma Frost and Beast helped him is dumb.

I remember Hellion blasting him, getting thrown back, and Rockslide getting the same treatment.

Colossus basically fought him alone.

Last time i checked metal doesn't bruise when it gets hit. And Emma Frost and beast distracted him underwise WWH would of broke his arms sooner.

The Nuul
Colossus also gained the respect from WWH, Herc didnt.

Herc wins this fight though.

DarkOdin
Colossus also gained the respect from WWH, Herc didnt.

Herc wins this fight though.

When did Hulk say that???

snoopdogg
Last time i checked metal doesn't bruise when it gets hit. And Emma Frost and beast distracted him underwise WWH would of broke his arms sooner. Hulk bent them....he didn't break them.

The Nuul
When did Hulk say that???

What, you didn't read WWH X Men?

KingD19
Hulk said Colossus probably would have made a good match for his other incarnations, something he didn't say to anybody else.

Also, metal gets dinged, dented, scratched, scoured, all sorts of things that didn't happen to Colossus. Hell, Hulk dented Juggs helment, but not Colossus body.

And he only bent his arms, can't really break metal. Then he turned back to normal after they heated them with a laser and reset them, then Elixir healed him.

Another thing, even with his arms no longer usable, he was still willing to fight.

Konton
Colossus gets rocked.

jrodslam
I think it's pretty much accepted and hardly challenged. I don't know why you are.

As far as being called a 3rd rate Colossus I think it was in a X-Factor issue. Guido was called it by one of his teamates iirc. And it was also rumored that Guido himself has even stated he's not as powerful as Colossus.

Accepted and hardly challenged? Accepted because Colossus gets much more page time, so accepted by default?

Again, being called that means nothing. He hasnt been bested by Colossus has done at least as good as Colossus vs the last person they both faced.

batdude123
Accepted and hardly challenged? Accepted because Colossus gets much more page time, so accepted by default?

Again, being called that means nothing. He hasnt been bested by Colossus has done at least as good as Colossus vs the last person they both faced.

Who would you say is the strongest X-Man?

DarkOdin
What, you didn't read WWH X Men?

You didn't b'c he called Colossus a pile of scrap

jrodslam
Colossus - Class 100 (Proven)

Strong Guy - Class 50 Base(Proven)

Rockslide - Class 25-50(Iffy)

Warpath - (No idea where his strength is anymore, it's all over the place)

Point blank period, Colossus is the physically strongest X-Man, and one of the physically strongest mutants as well.

Base stats? Hulks base stats is 80 i think or something lower than 100cl, sooo.

KingD19
He went up against Hulk and nearly had a heart attack, a teenage Colossus did the same thing. Nowhere near his prime.

And it's accepted because Colossus has higher showings of strength and durability.

Plus, Colossus is always Class 100, Guido is Class 50 till he fights someone strong, then he gets stronger for a few minutes.

Savage Hulk's base is 90, but he gets up to Class 100 so fast you don't even notice his base. And WWH base is waaaaay past 100.

jrodslam
Originally posted by batdude123
Who would you say is the strongest X-Man?

Thats was asked in the first page, and i said i dont know.

KingD19
The answer to whose the strongest is Colossus. Feats prove it time and time again.

DarkOdin
Hulk said Colossus probably would have made a good match for his other incarnations, something he didn't say to anybody else.

Also, metal gets dinged, dented, scratched, scoured, all sorts of things that didn't happen to Colossus. Hell, Hulk dented Juggs helment, but not Colossus body.

And he only bent his arms, can't really break metal. Then he turned back to normal after they heated them with a laser and reset them, then Elixir healed him.

Another thing, even with his arms no longer usable, he was still willing to fight.

He arms are an organ steel is flexiable so i doesn't dent. Even when colossus arms were bent they didn't show any signs are dinged, dented, scratched, scoured.

Colossus got swated away everytime WWh hit him. hercules stood his ground and with one blow while holding bacl elvel WWh to the ground.

Hercules showing was much better the Colossus

jrodslam
He went up against Hulk and nearly had a heart attack, a teenage Colossus did the same thing. Nowhere near his prime.

And it's accepted because Colossus has higher showings of strength and durability.

Plus, Colossus is always Class 100, Guido is Class 50 till he fights someone strong, then he gets stronger for a few minutes.

Had a heart attack because the writer was ignorant to the fact that Guidos condition was fixed years ago.

Colossus will always have higher showings cause hes more active.

Again, base stats dont mean much if the person can get stronger.

Konton

So you're just disagreeing to disagree?

batdude123

Which X-Man do you think comes close enough to Colossus in strength for it to be a question in your mind?

Originally posted by Konton
So you're just disagreeing to disagree?

Yeah, that's what I'm getting.

The Nuul
In all fairness Herc stopped fighting after he put Hulk down. He said no more Hulk and then got his ass kicked in 3 moves while his guard was down.

Either way Hulk vs Col or Herc has nothing to do with Col vs Herc.

Herc beats Colossus.

DarkOdin
In all fairness Herc stopped fighting after he put Hulk down. He said no more Hulk and then got his ass kicked in 3 moves while his guard was down.

Either way Hulk vs Col or Herc has nothing to do with Col vs Herc.

Herc beats Colossus. thumb up

snoopdogg
Here is Guido vs Prof. Hulk.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/StrongGuyvsHulk.jpg

KingD19
If Hulk hit Juggs hard enough to dent his helmet, why not Colossus face and body?

And Colossus was holding his ground, trading blows with Hulk, and rocking his head.

As for Guido, he can get strong, but only for a few minutes. Then he goes back to Class 50, before it's even a real fight someone stronger could just choke him out, or BFR.

I already know Herc beats Colossus, but Colossus gets a few hits in.

I remember when Colossus tossed She-Thing, Prof. Hulk whacked him in the back of the head and he didn't even go down.

snoopdogg
That's right...Prof. Hulk did blindside Colossus. It didn't even do any damage to Colossus other than send him flying.

KingD19
The only reason it knocked him off his feet is because he wasn't expecting it.

snoopdogg
Colossus actually did fight Hercules briefly in Infinity Wars iirc. Not much shown but Colossus shown the ability to take a punch from Immortal Hercules.

KingD19
You can't kill the metal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPM3h_b3qMo&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35La_vydoiQ

DarkOdin
If Hulk hit Juggs hard enough to dent his helmet, why not Colossus face and body?

And Colossus was holding his ground, trading blows with Hulk, and rocking his head.

Jugg helmet didn't dent b/c it is not flexiable it is solid steel.

Colossus is organ steel it is flexable as it is his skin.

WWH knock colossus away with one punch right before emma started to fight and got knocked into the ground.

Colossus blows had little to no effect on Hulk

thanos-prime
Herc

KingD19
So those panels that showed them punching each other and neither one giving ground didn't count?

Emma was not even a thought for Hulk, she's like Class 2-10

Juggs helmet is not steel, it's a dome of metal, the same composition as the crimson bands of cytorrak, it's like adamantium level. Because Strange used the bands to contain Mindless Hulk.

He gave Hulk a bloody lip, rocked his head, and got a compliment from him, I'd say his punches had an effect.

hunbu04
you mean like when hercules beat colossus in two panels during infinity war series

snoopdogg
you mean like when hercules beat colossus in two panels during infinity war series Really?

I gotta see this!

Metalmanx
Agreed, Colossus is a lot more durable and just as strong if not stronger than the Thing. Also a better fighter and more agile too.

thumb up

Herc still wins though. 10/10. Herc's just too damn strong.

tkitna
Yeah, all this pimping Colossus means nothing. He still loses to Herc 10/10.

KingD19
Everyone's already established that Herc wins.

tkitna
Then lets have a mod close the thread.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Why has this gone on so long? Hercules stomps him 10/10. Even worse if you believe him to be equal to Thor.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Mshinu
Hecules compacts Peter into a steel bowling ball. dont that depend wich version of Colossus? huh

Master Court
Just thought I'd chime in and say the reason why WWHulk dented Juggy's helmet and not Colossus is probably because Juggernaut is so far above Colossus in durability. Hulk wasn't trying to really hurt anyone. Just prove a point. So he was only using as much force as necessary to defeat them. Like when he smacks Trauma aside after proving he has no fears. Obviously, more force would be needed to damage Juggernaut than to damage Colossus.

Meh...

snoopdogg
So WWHulk needed alot of force to defeat Colossus. I agree.

And BTW damaging Juggies helmet isn't all that imressive I guess. Colossus actually ripped his helmet off once upon a time.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Denting his helmet was impressive? Thor completely obliterated it in a single punch. That's a more impressive feat than I thought then.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Denting his helmet was impressive? Thor completely obliterated it in a single punch. That's a more impressive feat than I thought then. That is impressive. I recall a amped Rogue trying to rip it off before Colossus tried and failed.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Cool. I underestimated a Thor feat. That's new....

snoopdogg
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j286/doggydogg2/Colossusstrength.jpg

Master Court
Meh... I never said it was impressive, but it sounded like others were implying it was. If they were believing the helmet was more durable than Pete - which I didn't think so - I was merely offering a suggestion as to why WWHulk dented Jugg's helmet but not Pete.

The helmet has never been a big deal IMO. It's more just for psychic protection anyway.

tkitna
Colossus ripped the helmet off, but is that a pimp slap I see in the next panel?

Knowsbleed33
Not a pimp hand. That was a good showing though. Juggernaut was fighting an amped Rogue AND Colossus at the same time.

Juggernaut's power was also reduced to less than half during that fight.

KingD19
That was a hard left, but it did look like a ***** slap.

hunbu04
DOES ANYONE HAVE A SCANS OF HERC NEW PROFILES FROM ENCYCLOPEDIA MYTHOLOGICA

The Nuul
you mean like when hercules beat colossus in two panels during infinity war series

They are on the same team, its everyone vs Infinity Watch and Thanos. How and were did Herc fight him? There was also clones in that story. I went through it and didnt see that fight.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by tkitna
Colossus ripped the helmet off, but is that a pimp slap I see in the next panel? Colossus wasn't trying to fight Juggy there....his mission was to rip the helmet off that's why he yelled for Rachael to do her part.Originally posted by The Nuul
They are on the same team, its everyone vs Infinity Watch and Thanos. How and were did Herc fight him? There was also clones in that story. I went through it and didnt see that fight. It was in a Moon Knight tie-in iirc. And Herc. didn't beat him unless he has the special edition.

Kris Blaze
Cool. I underestimated a Thor feat. That's new....

You an' me, we're kin no more.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
You an' me, we're kin no more.

sad

ColossusGrundy
Colossus IS the strongest X-man. (moved to class 100 by marvel because he's not a teenager any longer)

Close fight, could go either way.

Danger Room training ftw

Colossus 7/10.

iceman24567
LOL danger room training against a god that has been fighting all kind of mythical monsters for thousands of years? The strongest X-man against the strongest Greek god? Herc pummels him into dust.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by iceman24567
LOL danger room training against a god that has been fighting all kind of mythical monsters for thousands of years? The strongest X-man against the strongest Greek god? Herc pummels him into scrap metal.

Fixed it for you buddy.

starlock
Hercules for the win

Master Court
Colossus is a f*cking amateur to Hercules. Colossus could train for a thousand years and still be a noob to Herc. F*cking THOR admitted Hercules was a better fighter! Colossus is only in the mortal range of bricks. He's just a mutant. He can't realistically touch guys like Juggernaut, Namor, Captain Marvel, Gladiator, Eddie McDonough, Thor, Superman, Hulk, and Silver Surfer. ALL of these guys are god-level, and any showings where Colossus has hurt them in the slightest, in my opinion, should be stricken from the record as PIBS. If they want to hype him, they can have him beat up Thing! Like what, it's going to hurt Pete's fanbase if he loses to Juggernaut or Thor? I like Colossus as much as anyone, but to say he even contends with an immortal Greek god with countless millennia of experience and planet-busting strength... No... fornicating... way!

Hercules wins 10000000000/10000000000, all f*cking KO's.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Master Court
Colossus is a f*cking amateur to Hercules. Colossus could train for a thousand years and still be a noob to Herc. F*cking THOR admitted Hercules was a better fighter! Colossus is only in the mortal range of bricks. He's just a mutant. He can't realistically touch guys like Juggernaut, Namor, Captain Marvel, Gladiator, Eddie McDonough, Thor, Superman, Hulk, and Silver Surfer. ALL of these guys are god-level, and any showings where Colossus has hurt them in the slightest, in my opinion, should be stricken from the record as PIBS. If they want to hype him, they can have him beat up Thing! Like what, it's going to hurt Pete's fanbase if he loses to Juggernaut or Thor? I like Colossus as much as anyone, but to say he even contends with an immortal Greek god with countless millennia of experience and planet-busting strength... No... fornicating... way!

Hercules wins 10000000000/10000000000, all f*cking KO's.

So... being a mutant automatically precludes a character from being a top tier?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

Damn muties.

I'm filling in for Digi.

guy222
herc

Master Court
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

YES! It's unfair to say "Alright, here's a new superhero named Cockman. He goes toe to toe with Gladiator. Oh, his origin? Uhhh, he's a mutant! An omega mutant, baby!"

Thor, Hulk, etc, etc, they're not lowly freaks of nature. Hulk is science abuse, sure, but his powers have yet to be really explained. For all we know, he draws his power from the f*cking speed-force. And Thor is a god. But mutants? Oh, they've "evolved", so they can suddenly make Hercules tap out? The whole premise of the mutant thing is an insult to real superheroes, who are either gods, cosmic, aliens, or have earned their powers by accident.

Let me ask you a question. Simple question. Can you name a mutant, any mutant other than Phoenix(who isn't a mutant of course), that can pull a planet back to together, yank a giant serpent off the Earth, hold the earth on their shoulders, or one-shot a planet? These are the feats of Hulk, Thor, Hercules, and Gladiator. God-level guys. I'm saying, based on the history of mutants and that they have yet to produce such a being, that it's likely there are limits to how powerful any mutant can get. Otherwise, this planet would be in shambles if mutants started coming out with planet-busting powers. First time a kid wets his bed and throws a fit, he levels Ohio. Elementary school kids would have to have PE in China just to make they don't annihilate America in a heated game of dodge-ball.

mummy_guy
colossus is too overated i always saw him as a sasquatch,thing equel in tearms of strength the only real factor going up for him is durability

KingD19
Sasquatch is only Class 70, the only reason he was tossing planes was because he was channeling Tanaraq. Colossus is stronger than Thing and Sasquatch, and he has more durability, but he goes down before Herc. Hell, most people go down physically against Herc.

Wild Shadow
i dont think colossus is completely outclassed in strength unless we count the mythical and astronomical feats.....

i dont see herc bending his arms ala hulk.......

but i do see herc out maneuvering him in grappling close quarter fight...
i see it like a heavy weight having the advantage on someone by like 20 lbs maybe 30.... still conceivable for colossus to win just not likely.

i think herc has him beat on godly stats in reflex reaction time and slight increase in strength and millenium worth of fighting/brawling

KingD19
Yeah, Colossus is a beast in Judo, he has been training for multiple years, but Herc is a millenium old Pancration master,

mummy_guy
hercules wins 10\10 say who? say me

Mindset
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
i dont think colossus is completely outclassed in strength unless we count the mythical and astronomical feats.....

So if we ignore Herc's best strength feats?

He's still stronger...

manx422
hercules

namorsubby
Originally posted by manx422
hercules

Rage.Of.Olympus
Colossus gets his shit wrecked.

hunbu04
even if we ignore herc 10 best strength feats he is still stronger tha colossus.

hunbu04
1.herc and thor used blunt force to close a tear in space and time from either end of the portal from earth and olympus.
2. he held the heavens.
3. he held the earth to gave atlas a break
4. he and thor almost knock te earth out of orbit during an armwresting match.
5.he literally pull mathattan together after the effect of war world hulk
6.he pulled mathattan back to it original position after it was removed by alens.
7.he toss godzila in mid air like it was nothing.
8.he beat the skrull skyfather with physical strength
9.he literally removed a mountain from in his way while in a hurry
10.he lifted shield helicarrier with ease something even the sentry struggle with.

Colossus-Big C
although hercules wins. colossus fought him briefly on panel and wasnt hurt

Colossus-Big C
i honestly dont think any under trans could beat herc in a straight h2h slug fest.

execpt hulk and juggs

not even thor as hercules beat him bad when he is serious

amnesia
Herc never beat Thor BADLY. They are almost equals, herc is just a tad more skilled..

amnesia
He never beat Thor bad. They are almost equal. Herc is a tad more skilled.

Colossus-Big C
he beat up thor while he was heavily drunk

Nihilist
Colossus gets wrecked

bbrem123
colossus gets smacked

Joker793
Hercules

JakeTheBank
Herc

snoopdogg
Herc. puts up a fight but goes down.

Omega Vision
Hercules all day long.
Sasquatch is only Class 70, the only reason he was tossing planes was because he was channeling Tanaraq. Colossus is stronger than Thing and Sasquatch, and he has more durability, but he goes down before Herc. Hell, most people go down physically against Herc.
If he's only Class 70 how come he was able to tow a destroyer? As a benchmark the Arleigh Burke Class Destroyers are around 9,000 tons. Even if towing isn't the same as lifting that's beyond the scope of a mere Class 70.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Herc

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Hercules all day long.

If he's only Class 70 how come he was able to tow a destroyer? As a benchmark the Arleigh Burke Class Destroyers are around 9,000 tons. Even if towing isn't the same as lifting that's beyond the scope of a mere Class 70.

That's why I don't stick by the handbook rankings.

Writer's don't abide by them and neither should we. I rank them according to how powerful they are in comics personally.

I mean, Spider-Man clearly has gone beyond the Class 10 limits placed on him more than a few times. Same goes for Captain America being ranked as peak human. What's the Thing, Class 80 to 90 in handbooks? I've seen him support an oil rig.

Heck, Thor was ranked as a Class 90 back in the day.

ankur29
Herc for the win 10/10

vastly stronger, would bend colossus just like wwh did

as for strogest xman ever

Namor

hydrated namor>>>colossus in strength

jalek moye
That's why I don't stick by the handbook rankings.

Writer's don't abide by them and neither should we. I rank them according to how powerful they are in comics personally.

I mean, Spider-Man clearly has gone beyond the Class 10 limits placed on him more than a few times. Same goes for Captain America being ranked as peak human. What's the Thing, Class 80 to 90 in handbooks? I've seen him support an oil rig.

Heck, Thor was ranked as a Class 90 back in the day.

Its best used as a guidline for who should be stronger then who, but not the exact limits

Colossus-Big C
Hercules all day long.

If he's only Class 70 how come he was able to tow a destroyer? As a benchmark the Arleigh Burke Class Destroyers are around 9,000 tons. Even if towing isn't the same as lifting that's beyond the scope of a mere Class 70. to be fair, colossus held up the roof of a building that an avalache fell on .

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by ankur29
Herc for the win 10/10

vastly stronger, would bend colossus just like wwh did

as for strogest xman ever

Namor

hydrated namor>>>colossus in strength he aint bending colossus . hes not as strong as wwh

colossus fought people like gladiator hyperion juggernaut and none of them bent him so stop

and he already fought hercules

hercules knocks him out.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
to be fair, colossus held up the roof of a building that an avalache fell on .
What's your point? Even if Colossus was close to Herc in strength (he's not) Herc is more skilled than he is.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by jalek moye
Its best used as a guidline for who should be stronger then who, but not the exact limits

That's true enough I guess.

Writer's don't always abide by it. Case and point, Captain America.

jalek moye
Writers don't abide by anything when it comes to captain america and batman though

Colossus-Big C
What's your point? Even if Colossus was close to Herc in strength (he's not) Herc is more skilled than he is. i was saying some people lift above there stats
i never said he beats herc.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by jalek moye
Writers don't abide by anything when it comes to captain america and batman though

True enough.

tkitna

7.he toss godzila in mid air like it was nothing.

He did not. He barely toppled him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.