The Army vs The Journey Pt.1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperLuigi
the army consists Dante, Aeris, Ryu, Arcanine, Snake, and Pit
at their best. Aeris gets Holy for match 5.

the journey is really a gauntlet.

1. Raziel and Kain

2. Xiphos, Ridley, and Bahamut

3. Zero, Protoman, and Shademan

4. Ganondorf (weakened by silver arrows by a slain hero...) and 5 Darknuts (strongest incarnation from TP) (after battle Aeris revives Link, TP version, he joins the army)

5. Trance Kuja and Sephiroth (minus planet busting attacks)

i'll end it here part 2 may or may not come.

Burning thought
They stop at 1

MooCowofJustice
Zero Protoman? Wtf is that?

SuperLuigi
that is me forgetting commas embarrasment

MooCowofJustice
Ah. I was figuring you were going to go along and use the Protoman from Battle Network. I hadn't played them all, I thought maybe he had a name change at some point. :P

They probably stop at 3 since Zero is like wtf strong, fast, and incredibly skilled. Protoman is pretty much a lesser version of Zero, and Shademan probably stomps by hiding in shadows, right?

Burning thought
4 and 5 should replace 1 and 3, either 1 or 3 should be last, the other taking the place of 4th.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
the army consists Dante, Aeris, Ryu, Arcanine, Snake, and Pit
at their best. Aeris gets Holy for match 5.

the journey is really a gauntlet.

1. Raziel and Kain

2. Xiphos, Ridley, and Bahamut

3. Zero, Protoman, and Shademan

4. Ganondorf (weakened by silver arrows by a slain hero...) and 5 Darknuts (strongest incarnation from TP) (after battle Aeris revives Link, TP version, he joins the army)

5. Trance Kuja and Sephiroth (minus planet busting attacks)

i'll end it here part 2 may or may not come.

1. Dante can give either Raziel or Kain a fight but with Snake's weaponry, Ryu's close-range combat, and Aeris's magical abilities, it's gonna end in a win.

2. Don't know who Xiphos is but Dante can take on Ridley and Bahamut at once.

3. Zero is the real major threat here. Protoman and Shademan may get wasted after taking two people out but Zero might be able to wipe out "the army" with enough distractions. This could go either way and if it ends in a win, the only survivor would be Dante and maybe Snake. I would say this ends in a lose.

MooCowofJustice
I'm pretty sure Zero could solo this army. The only real threat would be Dante.

Which Ryu do you mean? Street Fighter or Ninja Gaiden?

SuperLuigi
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Ah. I was figuring you were going to go along and use the Protoman from Battle Network. I hadn't played them all, I thought maybe he had a name change at some point. :P

They probably stop at 3 since Zero is like wtf strong, fast, and incredibly skilled. Protoman is pretty much a lesser version of Zero, and Shademan probably stomps by hiding in shadows, right?

the way i see it aeris is probably being underated. she can heal her whole team has a few summons (ifrit and shiva before she dies, probably others) strong magic (fire3 etc) plus she has attacks that make the team invulnerable. dont know how long it lasts but all that plus her team should get them far in the match. her, dante and arcanine are probably the strongest in the group. dante would be able to last against zero while the rest of the group handles protoman and shademan.

Burning thought
FF spell are slow, Kain uses dimensional tele blitz to kill her, snake and prob ryu and arcanine (dont know who blitz is) and then backs off to use his time slow to defeat Dante while Raziel avoids Dantes time stop/slow through spectoral dimension. Hell if Kain can time it right he could prob do the same.

Dante really only needs to be on his team, the rest can be ditched.

SuperLuigi
arcanine can use extreme speed to mess up raziel or kain before they get their attacks off. enough time for a combo of dante's time slowing and aeris magic to work. seeing as guns arent in the blood omen-verse snake's guns plus active camo could definitely be a distraction to kain and raziel.

Burning thought
As if snake is going to add anything to this, a distraction? please...

Arcanine? how fast has he gone?

And both Kain and Raizel could likely escape easily, Kain through teleport, Raziel through phasing...unless they start off at close range...

SuperLuigi
extreme speed is the attack which the user moves at blinding speeds to attack first. guarantees the drop on the opponent before they cant react.

Burning thought
sounds like a gameplay description, the clearest pokedex description of Arcanine marks him able to move at about 100 meters per second at top speed. Although I imagine like any animal entities, they would have to build up momentum, unless theres proof he can go from a standing/sitting position to sprinting full speed in an instant.

Being a physical entity, its still not fast enough to hit Kain before he just disapears or Raziel phases, then when that happens the screwed.

MooCowofJustice
SL, Arcanine can run at 258mph.

Burning thought
fights 1 and 3 are the only fights really worth debating tbh. Dante is too fast and powerful for the rest and could solo.

SuperLuigi
no he couldnt solo any. especially not the last one.

ScreamPaste
They stop at three, imho.

Burning thought
no he couldnt solo any. especially not the last one.

Not the last one? lol.....thats prob the easiest one there

SuperLuigi
trance kuja and sephiroth? the weapons of ff7 were afraid to fight sephiroth even though thats why they were sent. bahamut couldnt even harm regular kuja. they are the toughest thats why they are last.

and extremespeed (godspeed in japanese versions) is faster than kain or raziel can react.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by Burning thought
Not the last one? lol.....thats prob the easiest one there

Easiest? Trance Kuja scorched a planet!

MooCowofJustice
I still say they stop at 3. Zero is too much for them, and then you take into account Protoman, who is far less powerful than Zero, but still way too much. Then there's Shademan who is likely almost as strong as Protoman but probably has some win powers of his own.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Easiest? Trance Kuja scorched a planet!

weve been through this before, and again ill ask the question, did he do it in less time than a second? can he do it before Dante blows his head off or slices him in two? or with a thought slows/stops him in time? I very much doubt it.

Hell ive seen nothing but a 3 second cast time laser from Kuja....

trance kuja and sephiroth? the weapons of ff7 were afraid to fight sephiroth even though thats why they were sent. bahamut couldnt even harm regular kuja. they are the toughest thats why they are last.

and extremespeed (godspeed in japanese versions) is faster than kain or raziel can react.

Afraid? where does it say that? and I dont blame them, he has the neg lifestream doesnt he that corrupts and assimulates the lifestream that their made out of. Unlike Dante. Dante is too fast and powerful for both them.

200mph? a human can react to 200 mph...hell cars can move at 200mph, its not really that fast tbh. Also what is his strength feats? theres no point in going on about his speed if he breaks his arms and legs as soon as he hits into Kain....

Although they stop at 1, they could defeat all except 3 I would guess. But dante is by far the major reason they would win.

SuperLuigi
the weapons protect the planet and were sent by the earth to fight sephiroth. the ultimate weapon was waiting for the barrier to disappear before fighting sephiroth but after the barrier was gone it didnt because sephiroth had already surpassed him in power.

ScreamPaste
They make it to three easily enough, but yeah, stop at three.

Burning thought
the weapons protect the planet and were sent by the earth to fight sephiroth. the ultimate weapon was waiting for the barrier to disappear before fighting sephiroth but after the barrier was gone it didnt because sephiroth had already surpassed him in power.

Show me this and thats not indication that the weapon was afraid, Sephirohs only shown weapon against the size, durability and strength of a weapon is his neg lifestream when he has it.....unless they let him take ages to cast a spell.

SuperLuigi
i dont see how zero can beat dante easily at all.

MooCowofJustice
This whole thread will go faster if you take my word for it, Zero stomps Dante. He has centuries of fighting experience, he's stronger than Dante, maybe faster and he's definitely more durable.

SuperLuigi
ages to cast a spell? watch sephiroth vs genesis. genesis cast fire on zack and sephiroth pretty quickly but to you thats ages i guess right?

bt they didnt even attempt to fight him which was their purpose. ultimate weapon was waiting for the barrier to come down but when it did he never attacked sephiroth... wonder why.

SuperLuigi
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
This whole thread will go faster if you take my word for it, Zero stomps Dante. He has centuries of fighting experience, he's stronger than Dante, maybe faster and he's definitely more durable.

not faster and its not just dante fighting him either

edit: i checked the dante vs zero thread and there was no definite winner either so explain the zero stomp.

Burning thought
ages to cast a spell? watch sephiroth vs genesis. genesis cast fire on zack and sephiroth pretty quickly but to you thats ages i guess right?

bt they didnt even attempt to fight him which was their purpose. ultimate weapon was waiting for the barrier to come down but when it did he never attacked sephiroth... wonder why.

Ive seen it, he casts a fairly measly spell and its a long time to cast when Dante can freeze time with a thought. not to mension not all their spells are cast even that quickly.

So your assuming and guessing? I dont wonder why, I want to know real facts, if its fact and actually stated this weapon was scared of Sephiroth then thats still no feat at all....the thing is obviously a coward and has heard too much from Sephiroths fanboys....

The army is hopeless against Kain anyway, add Raziel and its a stomp, they cant kill either of them and they would be hardpressed to knock any of them out. Kain could kill any of them with a slash id wager as well and I bet Dante is the only one who could counter it.

SuperLuigi
if dante can freeze time with a thought then how does he lose to kain?

Burning thought
Because his time has range, its not global.... so unless they start off standing next to eachother its a bit useless to do it at the beginning of the fight.

Furthermore Kain can teleport quicker than the typical thought, so he could be gone and away from the range even if he is close.

Thirdly Kain can go mist, its I dont think Dantes ever slashed a weather pattern even if it is frozen in time.

Finally Dantes weapons will not likely do a lot of damage to Kain anyway, and if he does somehow manage it, he can reform.

MooCowofJustice
I could go find Acrosurge's post on how strong Megaman is, and that would give you an idea for how powerful Protoman is. With Zero being far more advanced, you'd also have a great idea of how powerful he is.

But, that would involve me doing some searching, and I don't want to because I can't even remember what thread it was.

SuperLuigi
acrosurge was debating the dante vs zero thread still no definite winner. megaman>protoman>>shademan

aeris arcanine and company would handle those 2 and the come help dante. zero isnt soloing.

Because his time has range, its not global.... so unless they start off standing next to eachother its a bit useless to do it at the beginning of the fight.

Furthermore Kain can teleport quicker than the typical thought, so he could be gone and away from the range even if he is close.

Thirdly Kain can go mist, its I dont think Dantes ever slashed a weather pattern even if it is frozen in time.

Finally Dantes weapons will not likely do a lot of damage to Kain anyway, and if he does somehow manage it, he can reform.

why wouldnt dante's weapons harm kain? kain wouldnt react faster than dante's thoughts either. not to mention snake has heavy fire power that would damage kain unless kain has feats displaying great durability.

Burning thought
acrosurge was debating the dante vs zero thread still no definite winner. megaman>protoman>>shademan

aeris arcanine and company would handle those 2 and the come help dante. zero isnt soloing.

why wouldnt dante's weapons harm kain? kain wouldnt react faster than dante's thoughts either. not to mention snake has heavy fire power that would damage kain unless kain has feats displaying great durability.

So they think both at the same time, Kain is teleported, time is stopped....in Dantes area where Kain is not...and Kain has shown feats far faster than a typical thought, Dante has shown some ncie reaction feats but not like Kain, time slow lasts for like 8-10 seconds anyway...

Kain can either mist or teleport to survive or avoid the time stop/slow...and then proceed to rape the rest of the team with his own. He does not need raziel although Raziel can go invisible, slash with his soul eating blade and use TK to mess up his opponents and if hes destoyed he simplydrains spectoral matter from the spectoral realm and re-appears but thats not going to happen, Raziel can phase and is prob almost as hard to damage as Kain.

Hes survived at least 30/40 tons of piercing force slicing into him without any damage at all, then take into account youll need to blast Kain into piecies to make any effect since his organs and body parts are not vital to him, Snakes not even going to hit Kain with a weapon before hes one hit slashed. Dante is the only one on his team who could harm Kain, and even then it would be nigh impossible, and impossible to kill him.

SuperLuigi
unless kain has prep he wont know its coming and since i didnt specify he wont know its coming. im not saying thats how the fight is going to go, you said it so im using your own tactic against you.

Burning thought
He doesnt have to, his first move could be to teleport, it likely will be to slash aeris, snake etc and kill half the team, Dante will end up slowing time in his little area and when its run dry and he cant DT (time powers use the same energy) he will be fighting a loseing battle.

SuperLuigi
it will not kill half the team, arcanine are highly durable and live in active volcanoes, extremespeed will nulify kain's teleport and knock him down before it gets pulled off. for now ryu is a sitting duck but snake's camo helps him, unless kain has great vision. aeris and dante both have time effecting attacks so yeah either kain is instantly stopped or arcanine knocks him down then he is stopped.

Burning thought
It happens in lest time for a thought to circulate, so hows this animal which likely has a slower amount of understanding possibly going to reach 200 mph which is not really that fast to stop Kain? its impossible. Arcanine will not even begin to attack before Kain is gone, killed Snake, Ryu and Aeris and then Arcanine itself only to round on a terrified Dante. Then butcher him with any number of his powers.

Raziel then suddenly pops out of his invisiblity and impales Dante, annoying Kain for ruining his finish and they battle to the death, both dieing in a paradox.

MooCowofJustice
SL, don't forget that Arcanine's ExtremeSpeed always attacks first. That's its effect.

SuperLuigi
its not speed its an attack. plain and simple. dante's been impaled before unharmed...

edit: i know what extremespeed does im trying to convey that to BT

MooCowofJustice
The in-game statement of it's effect says that. Nobody can deny that, so just let him have his little fanboy fit.

Burning thought
its not speed its an attack. plain and simple. dante's been impaled before unharmed...

edit: i know what extremespeed does im trying to convey that to BT

Extreme speed is not speed? durlaugh

Stop trying to use gameplay mechanics smile

And dantes been impaled sure but not by the reaver.

SuperLuigi
everything that is debatable in game vs is based on gameplay. the move like it or not attacks first.

edit: he was impaled by rebellion

ScreamPaste
How exactly is Kain going to hit Dante?

Burning thought
everything that is debatable in game vs is based on gameplay. the move like it or not attacks first.

No, a lot of attacks and abilities are based on powers we see in gameplay combined with some logic, your useing gameplay mechanics, by your logic the Flash out of Marvel who can move at ridiculous speeds cannot attack Arcanine befores hes struck. Daft gameplay mechanics.

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
How exactly is Kain going to hit Dante?

Time powers, TK, or his own dimensional slash which has been the feature of a lot of vids.

SuperLuigi
the technique makes him attack first, just like kain's mist technique turns him into unless mist

Burning thought
unless mist? not heard of that kind of mist before lol...

And no, the technique is called extreme speed, he moves quiclky, stop useing gameplay mechanics chum.

MooCowofJustice
A Gameplay Mechanic would be taking turns. The effect of ExtremeSpeed is not a gameplay mechanic.

God, you're so stupid you make me break my ignore. >_>

Burning thought
yes it is, "always strikes first" is a gameplay mechanic.

Ime stupid yet based on this gameplay mechanic logic Arcanine can hit Sonic the hedge hog at full speed and even the silver surfer moving at full speed before it strikes him, Wally west (flash) at full speed.

And apprently I am stupid? this explains why I just snigger at people like you who call me stupid...

SuperLuigi
he will hit them all first using extremespeed. dont hate. and for the record kain isnt as fast as any of those people you named so using them for your arguement is absolutely ridiculous.

Sin_Volvagia
While I do agree with BT that Extreme Speed's "attack first" is a game mechanic, I can't deny that it would make Arcanine rush like a bullet. And I'm sure Kain isn't going to teleport away from a bullet that easy.

Gumachi
And dantes been impaled sure but not by the reaver.

Lol, like The Reaver would do "so much" to Dante lol.

Raziel then suddenly pops out of his invisiblity and impales Dante, annoying Kain for ruining his finish and they battle to the death, both dieing in a paradox.

Dante can see things that are invisible, so he fails right there. Impales Dante? It does nonething lol, and even if he did "rip out his soul" he still will be alive, mwuhahahahahahaha.

Gumachi
Dante will end up slowing time in his little area and when its run dry and he cant DT (time powers use the same energy) he will be fighting a loseing battle.

That is gameplay/a gameplay mechanic.

EDIT: For the record, Kain has to use blood/souls to charge up and use his Reaver powers, Raziel as well.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Gumachi
That is gameplay/a gameplay mechanic.

EDIT: For the record, Kain has to use blood/souls to charge up and use his Reaver powers, Raziel as well.

Not at all, you see what makes your edit void and your statement here is that the LOK system of gaining souls etc does not make sense with the actual lore of the weapons, they drink blood/souls but they never use power in canon, hell the reaver Kain uses in Blood omen 1 is a starved weapon that has eaten no souls yet in-game it drains his magic bar.

In Defiance the blood reaver (not yet soul) requires a few slashes on an opponent for damage (something not canonically possible, nothing in LOK can survive Kains strength or slashes, nothing with blood anyway) and furthermore is made null since there is no canon explanation for it.

To round off my counter, DMC in DMC 3 makes energy canon to Dante, he requires energy/power to remain in his DT state, the same energy that goes down with time. He shows this not only in comon sense (a guy with this power wouldnt run from the saviour in DMC4, or spend almost every cutscene if not all in DMC2/1 as a normal humanoid if he could devil form at the drop of a hat) but also in DMC 3 he shows when he talks to Jester that when he holds the special orb it gives him an incredible amount of power in exchange for slwoly draining his soul. The representation for the power is infnite devil trigger.

Lol, like The Reaver would do "so much" to Dante lol.

Dante can see things that are invisible, so he fails right there. Impales Dante? It does nonething lol, and even if he did "rip out his soul" he still will be alive, mwuhahahahahahaha.

Your just trolling now, Dante is carved up by swords and other weapons, the reaver being more powerful than any of these makes him easy target, one slash and he will prob gib, exploding into piecies like most opponents of the reaver in-game anyway. Lorewise he will lose his soul and the god knows how many elements that enchants the reaver will turn his body to dust. He cannot survive the reaver.

Gumachi
Not at all, you see what makes your edit void and your statement here is that the LOK system of gaining souls etc does not make sense with the actual lore of the weapons, they drink blood/souls but they never use power in canon, hell the reaver Kain uses in Blood omen 1 is a starved weapon that has eaten no souls yet in-game it drains his magic bar.

In Defiance the blood reaver (not yet soul) requires a few slashes on an opponent for damage (something not canonically possible, nothing in LOK can survive Kains strength or slashes, nothing with blood anyway) and furthermore is made null since there is no canon explanation for it.

To round off my counter, DMC in DMC 3 makes energy canon to Dante, he requires energy/power to remain in his DT state, the same energy that goes down with time. He shows this not only in comon sense (a guy with this power wouldnt run from the saviour in DMC4, or spend almost every cutscene if not all in DMC2/1 as a normal humanoid if he could devil form at the drop of a hat) but also in DMC 3 he shows when he talks to Jester that when he holds the special orb it gives him an incredible amount of power in exchange for slwoly draining his soul. The representation for the power is infnite devil trigger.

Your just trolling now, Dante is carved up by swords and other weapons, the reaver being more powerful than any of these makes him easy target, one slash and he will prob gib, exploding into piecies like most opponents of the reaver in-game anyway. Lorewise he will lose his soul and the god knows how many elements that enchants the reaver will turn his body to dust. He cannot survive the reaver.

Nice job being a hyprocrite(?)

Dante hitting enemies does not make him "gain DT energy." That cutscene is irrevelant.

Dante needing energy to DT is a gameplay mechanic. There is no reason for him to DT at all, and show me when he was about to "run" from Savior. Kain needs energy, lulz. I love how you're going against your own word, kinda. If he needs "energy" then how come -- from your unbiased statement -- his energy doesn't run down when he charges his magic bullets.

Lol, no. Exactly, IN-GAME. Lose his soul, keep breathing and that's it. He nearly got his soul ripped out in the manga, and he has had his soul attacked(and no, i'm not talking about the cutscene in DMC3)...THE REAVER CAN'T DO ANYTHING! None of the reavers will do "anything" to Dante. And Dante can counter the Reavers except for the Earth Reaver. Dante cuts Kain's head off. Kain can't touch Dante, he's too slow.

Burning thought
Nice job being a hyprocrite(?)

Dante hitting enemies does not make him "gain DT energy." That cutscene is irrevelant.

Dante needing energy to DT is a gameplay mechanic. There is no reason for him to DT at all, and show me when he was about to "run" from Savior. Kain needs energy, lulz. I love how you're going against your own word, kinda. If he needs "energy" then how come -- from your unbiased statement -- his energy doesn't run down when he charges his magic bullets.

Lol, no. Exactly, IN-GAME. Lose his soul, keep breathing and that's it. He nearly got his soul ripped out in the manga, and he has had his soul attacked(and no, i'm not talking about the cutscene in DMC3)...THE REAVER CAN'T DO ANYTHING! None of the reavers will do "anything" to Dante. And Dante can counter the Reavers except for the Earth Reaver. Dante cuts Kain's head off. Kain can't touch Dante, he's too slow.

Never done so.

laughing that cutscene is irrelvent but those that include things you like is not? silly thing to say, very silly. Its a canon cutscene and Dante required power from the sphere to have infnite DT...obviously typically it is not infnite, therefore he has a powersource, which is taken by the time stop, which has btw not lasted more than about 10 seconds anyway so you have no case.

Run from saviour? youve not seen DMC4 have you? have you not even looked up the vids of saviour where dante is running all over the place? hell he does not go DT the entire fight despite how useful it would be.

I thought his energy does run down when you charge up in DMC4/3, not sure tbh, could be a diffrent type of energy or the energy required is so small that it does not make a diffrence, its not a case against the cutscene.

In-game they explode, just like in-game the effects of most of Dantes powers can be seen. Its actually lore that bodies dissolve after having their souls taken by various LOK spells. And in game or out the weapon will take his soul, he has no resistances. One slash or impalement and Dante is defeated. All of them are more powerful than what Dante can fight and hes not too fast, the guy has not shown beyond typical comprehension speed, according to Nemebro own source, Kain can react, teleport and slash an opponent in less time than it takes Dante to comprehend his situation.

Gumachi
Yeah, i'm not gonna even bother posting.

NOTE: SHOW ME THE VIDEO OF DANTE RUNNING. Oh wait, you can't. You know why? Because your're lying. Because not only was he was about to jackpot the damn thing, BUT HE NEVER WAS RUNNING FROM THE GET-GO! And for the record, Kain ran from The Elder God, since you put it that way.

SuperLuigi
lmao

Burning thought
Yeah, i'm not gonna even bother posting.

NOTE: SHOW ME THE VIDEO OF DANTE RUNNING. Oh wait, you can't. You know why? Because your're lying. Because not only was he was about to jackpot the damn thing, BUT HE NEVER WAS RUNNING FROM THE GET-GO! And for the record, Kain ran from The Elder God, since you put it that way.

Good wink

lol, he never Jackpots saviour....hes running all over it. Youve never played the game at all.

Gumachi
I said "ABOUT" pay attention. Prove it. Oh, that's right, YOU CAN'T. So stop making half-assed, bullshit assed statements that your ass can't even prove. Also, it is funny that he was "running" from the Savior, when he was, infact, beating Savior. The funny thing is that he had weakened him, and Nero took advantage of that.

ArtificialGlory
When was he about to jackpot Savior?

Gumachi
At the end, when he was standing my Nero, I think. He was in the jackpot stance, I think.

Burning thought
What the....you "think" he was in his jackpot stance? lol...

And he was running all over the saviour, I didnt say he was running away from Saviour, but he was evading being hit.

Gumachi
Actually he was, I think, could be wrong, though.

Yeh, you said he "ran".

He shows this not only in comon sense (a guy with this power wouldnt run from the saviour in DMC4).

NemeBro
Kuja destroys the planet from the upper atmosphere. **** your stipulations.

Burning thought
Actually he was, I think, could be wrong, though.

Yeh, you said he "ran".

And he does, he runs from the saviours grabbing of his arms, youven ot even seen the saviour fight obviously where Dante doesnt just stand there taking punches from the Saviour, he is running all over him and confusing it.

Gumachi
"Run" from your statement can mean two different things, BT.

Burning thought
Not really, he was running, running from Saviours huge hands grabbing him. Your the one adding "away", as if I am saying dante is "running" away from Saviour generally. Which is not the case.

Fact is, he cannot go DT or use his devil power when he likes and he needs a powerup for it to be infnite.

Whats more a gameplay mechanic than anything is Kains duration on his powers. Logically they would have no duration as they do not require a source of energy and work on Kains whim.

Gumachi
You said he wouldn't run away, you should've said invade. Furthermore, nonething has shown when he has needed to DT, and he still was able to go infinite time in DMC. Powerup = gameplay. And if he needs a "power up," then explain Super Dante. Kain needs blood to "use his reavers," and further more, he DTed on his own in DMC2. He used his devil powers at the beginning of DMC1; he used them in DMC2, to speed up his motorcycle; he used it to destroy Argosax. Until I see some developer statement...

Burning thought
evade, he was still running from the Saviour, but your making a red herring, an argument to try and move away from the fact I am correct, if he had infnite DT or could use it whenever he wants he would use it more often, as it is he very rarely uses it. No because the powerup was an orb thats part of DMC3 storyline, you would knwo that if you had played the games. Theres no canon "super dante". Dante has never been in DT for long.

We dont need developer statements for something shown in the actual game, Dante very rarely DT and when he does its limited. Furthermore he needed a powerup to have infnite DT.

Gumachi
Since you put it that way, Kain was running from Raziel, lulz. Actually there is a canon Super Dante. Um, he really doesn't need DT. Goku can go super saiyan, but does that mean he has to stay in that form always? No. Not in DMC2, it wasn't. Nor in DMC. That orb wasn't a "power up" lol. Besides, Dante controlled an explosion before his demonic powers were awakened, lulz. And nonething shows he need to stay in infinite DT, infact, there was never a time when he needed to stay in infinite DT, lol.

Burning thought
No he doesnt, but the mechanics in DMC are based on energy, Dante cannot stay in DT mode, never has for any long duration. Yes it was, it powered him up, sure it drained him but it allowed him to stay indefinatley in DT.

Thats because he cannot go infnite DT, you have to show an instance of him doing so otherwise you have no case understand? lol....

But anyway, Kain screws him over with any number of powers alone, same with the rest of the team, its a weak team. It cant defeat 1 and 3.

Gumachi
Yes he can. No it wasn't

Yes he can. Look at DMC1. Um, it took his soul away, and his devil side was left, what's your point?

Lol, Kain, himself, is weak. Dante cuts Kain's head off, he dies. And who granted Kain all of his powers? For the record, 1-shots doesn't work on Dante.

Burning thought
Yeh 1 shots dont work on dante? and Kain revives from checkpoints...

edit:

And no, nothing takes Dantes soul away, its being drained while he holeds the orb and gives him infnite devil trigger in return canonically...

whats funny is, this means he does not have infnite DT usually:

2:18-3:02

Gumachi
Nope. Play Shin Noctrune. And prove 1-shot works.

Actually it did. It took his soul away, thus, it had to leave his demonic side.

Actually he does. Play DMC1. And, once again, you ignored my question. Besides, he can go in and out in free will.

Burning thought
First youll have to prove thats Canon to DMC and your useing no limits fallacies

6FDp3yjaqFQ&feature=related

2:18-3:02

Its draining his soul, it never takes it from him lol....it also states it give him power, so stop reaching and play the game.

Gumachi
The stats itself are canon. So are you, and no, i'm not.

@02:25: "It sucks the SOUL of those who hold it. But in return for your SOUL, it'll gives you power. " Still can't get pass infinite DT in DMC1.

NOTE: Kain still has to perform gestures, so, that slows down time. Thus, Dante could slow time and cut off Kain's hand.

SuperLuigi
3 is not a problem for the group seeing as zero didnt beat dante in their 1 on 1 thread. the rest of the team could take protoman and shademan.

Burning thought
3 is not a problem for the group seeing as zero didnt beat dante in their 1 on 1 thread. the rest of the team could take protoman and shademan.

In that case 1 is the only one they cant beat, the rest is fair game.

The stats itself are canon. So are you, and no, i'm not.

@02:25: "It sucks the SOUL of those who hold it. But in return for your SOUL, it'll gives you power. " Still can't get pass infinite DT in DMC1.

NOTE: Kain still has to perform gestures, so, that slows down time. Thus, Dante could slow time and cut off Kain's hand.

My question is the same as before, wheres the evidence?

yes, sucks which is slow, youve not played DMC3 so ill fill you in what that level dictates, you have only about a minute or so to get to the end of the level before the object you hold sucks out your soul and Dante dies. unfortualtey for Dante Kain can do that with a spell so Dante can die in one move from Kain. Furthermore Dante cannot survive without blood, or a head....

No not really, Kain in gameplay holds the reaver in the air for slowing time although Dante may not even have concious control over his time powers, which do not really last very long at all, and whos range is prob poorer than Kains AOE time slow.

Kain can teleport and slash Dante in half before he can have a conclusive thought.

Gumachi
It's somewhere on here. It's said by Debel. Like said, you whine about evidence, and never provide any for yourself.

Lol, no. Dante is resistant to 1-shot, and Kain can't even 1-shot bosses, I bet. Lol, Dante can survive without masses of blood, and even a vampire tried to suck his blood. What will that thin as sword do? And Kain can't survive without a head. Besides, Dante nearly got his soul ripped out in the manga, and guess what? It did nonething to him. Dante can teleport, and he teleports out of the spells.

Prove the range is poorer.

Lol, no. First off, he's too fast; second, Dante can teleport as well; third, even IF Kain was to perform one of his spells to Dante, he could teleport away. "before a thought" lol no, and fourth, Kain wouldn't be able to see Dante -- too fast. And Dante can counter most of Kain's powers, powers that can kill Kain. Dante easily throws Kain in some water or uses Holy Water. Besides, Dante can RoyalGuard Kain's attacks, and use them against Kain, and use Kain's own power against him, lulz. Also, Kain is too slow, and furthermore, Dante can turn Kain into ice, and shatter him.

Burning thought
It's somewhere on here. It's said by Debel. Like said, you whine about evidence, and never provide any for yourself.

Lol, no. Dante is resistant to 1-shot, and Kain can't even 1-shot bosses, I bet. Lol, Dante can survive without masses of blood, and even a vampire tried to suck his blood. What will that thin as sword do? And Kain can't survive without a head. Besides, Dante nearly got his soul ripped out in the manga, and guess what? It did nonething to him. Dante can teleport, and he teleports out of the spells.

Prove the range is poorer.

Lol, no. First off, he's too fast; second, Dante can teleport as well; third, even IF Kain was to perform one of his spells to Dante, he could teleport away. "before a thought" lol no, and fourth, Kain wouldn't be able to see Dante -- too fast. And Dante can counter most of Kain's powers, powers that can kill Kain. Dante easily throws Kain in some water or uses Holy Water. Besides, Dante can RoyalGuard Kain's attacks, and use them against Kain, and use Kain's own power against him, lulz. Also, Kain is too slow, and furthermore, Dante can turn Kain into ice, and shatter him.

And like ive said its baseless rubbish, youve made a fool of not only yourself but of any troll who wants to spam that as I provided evidence a few posts back unlike you have given nothing.

Kain cannot be defeated by Dante, choose a spell: Blood shower, spirit wrack, incpacitate, mind control, spirit death any one of them will destroy him or defeat him in a shot. Combine that with teleport and Dante cannot even close the gap, hell hardly think before he is defeated.

Now go and blunder elseware unless your going to go find me a Dante teleport of any value to him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.