Boondock Saints 2 - All Saints Day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~The Wickerman~
http://www.trailerspy.com/trailer/5198/Boondock-Saints-2-All-Saints-Day-Red-Band-Trailer-HD

eek!

I pee'd myself a little.

jinXed by JaNx
I'm torn. For the sake of the cast, i hope the movie does well but for the sake of the writer and director, i hope this movie dies and goes to hell.With that said, i'm still going to watch it. I would like to have seen a return of the Green Goblin but, oh well.

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
I'm torn. For the sake of the cast, i hope the movie does well but for the sake of the writer and director, i hope this movie dies and goes to hell.With that said, i'm still going to watch it. I would like to have seen a return of the Green Goblin but, oh well.

Oh I'm sure it'll be horrible. Not only is it a sequel but from the trailer the entire cast seems to have a "right...let's get through this shit so we can get our money and go back to proper movies". That's just what they struck me as in the trailer.

Rogue Jedi
No Willem Dafoe.....

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
No Willem Dafoe.....

Yeah, that's messed up. His character was epic win.

Spartan005
yeah this doesn't look very good... just another typical shoot em up movie. plus they ended the first one perfectly, where else can they go from that?

and there's no dafoe

H. S. 6
Even if it is bad, I can always just go back to drooling over the first one.

-Pr-
they finally finished it? bout bloody time...

Impediment
Sooo................who has seen this film?

Is it worth a damn or should I buy something else?

SnakeEyes
I'm gonna pass on this. The first was just average, way overhyped, and this one just looks shitty.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Impediment

Is it worth a damn or should I buy something else?

Matt I've seen it already, don't waste your time

Menetnashté
I liked it, it's not as good as the first one and unfortunately they do try and recapture great scenes and they don't turn out well. I'd put it as a rental though, good but not in the same class as the original. It's kind of necessary to see though if you're a boondocks fan. Because there's going to be a third

Myth
I just watched this over the weekend. It is watchable, but do not expect the same greatness of the 1st. The action and story are pretty good and the humor is decent, though not as good as the first. Many of the supporting actors were terrible though, and there were many moments that seemed forced in an effort to compete with the original. My least favorite part was just about any scene with the woman detective that was the pseudo replacement for Dafoe. So yeah, for fans of the original it is worth a watch, but I wouldn't recommend it to anybody outside of fans of the original.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Impediment

Is it worth a damn or should I buy something else? Not near as good as the first, pretty much just a remake. The Saints are older, new guns, new sidekick, new villian. The Rocco flashback scenes were good though.

jinXed by JaNx
Christ, what an awful movie. Not only is writing and acting atrocious but the action is painful to watch. The action scenes have some of the worst and monotonous editing i've ever seen. If any of you have a curiosity about this movie do yourselves a favor and skip it.

Rogue Jedi
It was bad, not that bad.

jinXed by JaNx
yes it is

dadudemon
First one wasn't that good.

It was, maybe, a 6/10...on a good day.

The second one is probably bad if it's not an improvement on the first.

Mindset
First one was about 8/10.

Second was about 4/10.

jinXed by JaNx
I'd give the first a 7/10 The second gets a 3/10

Myth
I give first an 8/10 (I consider this good)
I give the 2nd a 5/10 (I consider this watchable, only because of being a fan of the 1st; wouldn't recommend it to any non-fans of the 1st)

alex28
i seen it movie and there is nothing that make me happy its just only the time pass

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.