Vaapad Question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Anakin4Ever
I was searching Wookieepedia and I noticed on the Vaapad page that it said Vaapad reflects an opponent's anger the way a lightsaber reflects a blaster bolt. It also said the Mace Windu was able to turn Palpatine's fury against him using Vaapad. How is this possible? I can understand reflecting Dark Side attacks, but physical attacks?

Lord Lucien
It's a metaphysical thing, like the Force itself. Fury isn't a physical thing. Vaapad reflects the opponent's Dark Side emotions like rage and fear back on to him.

Anakin4Ever
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
It's a metaphysical thing, like the Force itself. Fury isn't a physical thing. Vaapad reflects the opponent's Dark Side emotions like rage and fear back on to him.

How does it reflect rage?

Lord Lucien
F*ck if I know, it's a fictional ability. May as well ask me how it feels to use the Force.

ApC
Ok, new question: Has Vaapad canonically been stated to be at all different from Juyo in terms of sheer swordsmanship ((ignoring the metaphysical aspects))?

Red Nemesis
Yes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.