Sinestro vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

American Dragon
The Green Lantern Corp's greatest enemy vs Superman's toughest enemy

Kris Blaze
Sinestro.

occultdestroyer
BFR

psycho gundam
which version of dd?

i don't buy the H/P hype, but against gog wars dd, sinestro could get his melon cracked.

theICONiac
Against H/P Doomsday?

Nothing Sinestro could do would hurt DD. It would just be a matter of time before DD finally caught Sinestro and killed him...

psycho gundam
why, because superman with a motherbox amounted to jack shit?

theICONiac
Originally posted by psycho gundam
why, because superman with a motherbox amounted to jack shit?

EXACTLY!!!

A tricked-out, power-amped Superman couldn't get the job done.

H/P Doomsday decimates Sinestro.

tsscls
Sinestro

h1a8
What can Sinestro do to DD?
DD will stomp the hell out of him before he can even react.
DOS version (the weaker one) speedblitzed the entire JL (Superman included) in one instant. HP DD shot a claw out to go straight through Superman's shoulder faster than Superman can react.

gobstakid777
Sinestro ftw

Prep-Man
Doomsday will eat him for breakfast. Eventually DD will get in and when he does, it's over.

h1a8
Didn't a much weaker DD destroy nearly the entire GL corps by his lonesome?

redhotrash
Notice everyone saying Sinestro give absolutely no reason for picking him...

Kris Blaze
Sinestro creates a whirlwind that propels Doomsday into the air....

redhotrash
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Sinestro creates a whirlwind that propels Doomsday into the air....

So basically Storm could do what the entire JLA couldnt....?

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by redhotrash
So basically Storm could do what the entire JLA couldnt....?

Didn't see any of them try. Storm doesn't have enough power though.

Sinestro creates a giant platform that propels Doomsday into space.

h1a8
^Sinestro isn't fast enough. DD would be on him before he can react.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by h1a8
^Sinestro isn't fast enough. DD would be on him before he can react.
He can't even fly

h1a8
Originally posted by xJLxKing
He can't even fly He doesn't need to. Remember the strategy Superman tried to do (staying in the air). DD sent a claw shot straight through his shoulder faster than Superman can react. Fishing anyone?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by h1a8
He doesn't need to. Remember the strategy Superman tried to do (staying in the air). DD sent a claw shot straight through his shoulder faster than Superman can react. Fishing anyone?
PIS anyone? Superman has dodged bulllets, and fought in speed much higher then that. His reaction time is even greater. That's your standard PIS.

Prep-Man
Doomsday is increadibly fast. Even Superman has stated this.

h1a8
Originally posted by xJLxKing
PIS anyone? Superman has dodged bulllets, and fought in speed much higher then that. His reaction time is even greater. That's your standard PIS.

It is PIS only if the claw was moving far under the speed of which Superman can react to. We cannot know this for sure. But by the countless of evidences that point to DD being a very fast being then it is safe to say that the claw was moving far above bullet speed.

Warlord
with BFR all top Lanterns should win

thanos-prime
sinestro

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Warlord
with BFR all top Lanterns should win

how often does Sinestro just BFR someone? he better do it quick, because DD will pick him apart once he gets a hold of him.

Warlord
Originally posted by Prep-Man
how often does Sinestro just BFR someone? he better do it quick, because DD will pick him apart once he gets a hold of him.

the fact that he doesn't do it often doesn't mean it is not an option. And since DD's resistance is well known in DCU I don't see why he wouldn't do it as fast as he can

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Warlord
the fact that he doesn't do it often doesn't mean it is not an option. And since DD's resistance is well known in DCU I don't see why he wouldn't do it as fast as he can

Sinestro usually doesn't fight like that. Pretty rare and I've seen my share of Sinestro books throughout his history. Both Pre- and Post crisis.

Warlord
Of course he doesn't. Like Flash does not end most of his battles in a single pannel as he should. But keeping in mind that in this forums we use characters's abilities at the best way possible, I say he won't have problems BFRing him

Prep-Man
if we want to use the best way possible, then DD can just evolve and not be BFR again. Either way, Sinestroy = Dead meat.

Warlord
He could but Sinestro has to BFR him once first = win

Prep-Man
yeah, but I go by who wins the majority of the battles. and Doomsday clearly does.

Warlord
If he can eveolve to negate BFR he does

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Didn't see any of them try. Storm doesn't have enough power though.

Sinestro creates a giant platform that propels Doomsday into space.

Blasphemy! you forget teh galactic storm which storm has commanded!!!11!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! stick out tongue rolling on floor laughing eek! storm solos everyone!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.