White Noise

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Parker
I remember seeing the trailer for this movie at the theaters when it came out and always meant to see it but never did so I finally got around to seeing this movie.It looked great from the previews I remember back then and it was very exciting and suspenseful throughout most the film which was why I was pleased with it till then.But the ending WAS very stupid and corny and just ruined the whole movie for me.Up till that point it was probably my favorite Michael Keaton movie ever but because of that stupid and dumb ending that made the plot make NO sense at all,I would recommend people to stay away from THIS movie.

Product Details
Synopsis: When architect Jonathan Rivers (Michael Keaton) loses his wife in a tragic accident, he turns to the shadowy, unnerving world of Electronic Voice Phenomenon - communication from beyond the grave. But as he begins to penetrate the mysteries of EVP, Jonathan makes a shocking discovery: once a portal to the other world is opened, there's no telling what will come through it.
Starring: Michael Keaton, Chandra West
Supporting actors: Deborah Kara Unger, Ian McNeice, Sarah Strange, Nicholas Elia, Mike Dopud, Marsha Regis, Brad Sihvon, Mitchell Kosterman, L. Harvey Gold, Amber Rothwell, Suzanne Ristic, Keegan Connor Tracy, Miranda Frigon, Aaron Douglas, Anthony Harrison, Bruce Dawson, Benita Ha, Anastasia Corbett, Micki Maunsell, Ross Birchall
Directed by: Geoffrey Sax

Mr Parker
hmmm,I guess everyone around here agrees its a bad movie since there has been no responses.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.