Sandman vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CountQuan
Who wins? I think Sandman because he can throw sand in Juggy's eyes. HAHAHAH!

Eden Unicorn
Well if Juggernaut has his Magic Shield up then Sandman can't touch him. Anytime he forms into a man Juggernut could level him like a sandcastle. And Sandman feels pain. His strenghth level is 95 ton. Juggernaut hits harder, faster, and surer.
I like Sandman better though. But here he can't win.
Even with his shield down, Juggernaut exavates himself from burial.

talon00x
juggernaut would clap and send grains of sand to the four winds.

whobdamandog
I can't see either winning this battle..there ain't too much they could do to one another...it would probably end up being a draw..or a team up is more likely...

Napalm
Sandman could turn to sand and go down his throat

Lord-of-Dreams
Nohe couldn't. Shield, pal!!!! And as Talon says, all Juggy would need is a good motivationalspeech, or anyother reason to clap, and he could send sandy far away wink

American Dragon
One of Spiderman's greatest enemies vs the Unstoppable Juggernaut

chomperx9
nothing sandman can really do to juggernaut

Knowsbleed33
Juggernaut.

psycho gundam
juggy by attrition or he double-fist slams sandman so hard that his particles scatter like an explosion.

Knowsbleed33
Or a T-clap.

psycho gundam
whatever floats you boat

Mindset
Who wants a bloated boat?

chomperx9
Originally posted by Mindset
Who wants a bloated boat? if its free then il take it

Mindset
homoerotic

psycho gundam
lol edited

nosweat

h1a8
This thread should be closed. This is clear spite.

Placidity
Juggernaut eats Sandman

KingD19
At 1st I would have said stalemate, since neither could really harm the other, but I forgot about ground stomps, thunder claps, everything Juggs can do to him.

Survivor19
Also Cain can just find a water pipe...

chunjacktao
naw......... comon guys.... sandman can reform himself from just about any physical attacks.

chunjacktao
Sandman can reform himself from any attack juggy throws at him.

Wei Phoenix
OK, now in the Sandman vs Hulk thread you say Hulk wins because Sandman can tire out, but here you say Sandman can reform from any attack? You do know that Cain has limitless stamina right?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by chunjacktao
naw......... comon guys.... sandman can reform himself from just about any physical attacks.

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
OK, now in the Sandman vs Hulk thread you say Hulk wins because Sandman can tire out, but here you say Sandman can reform from any attack? You do know that Cain has limitless stamina right?

Knowsbleed33
1 T-clap and Sandman is finished.

Mshinu
Juggy just happened to have 261 beer before the match.. he can pee on sandman ftw

SamZED
^rofl

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
1 T-clap and Sandman is finished. How do thunderclaps work on Sandman?

Knowsbleed33
I imagine he'd get blown away.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.