Count Nefaria/Ultron vs Savage Hulk/Beta Ray Bill.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
No bfr.

DarthDaniel1001
Hulk just rips Ultron in half and Beta Ray Bill owns Nefaria.

Survivor19
What version of Ultron?
Because if he is that giant-made-from-Kree-Sentries thing, he kills second team with one blast.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Survivor19
What version of Ultron?
Because if he is that giant-made-from-Kree-Sentries thing, he kills second team with one blast. Classic Adamantium Ultron.(not the secondary grade adamantium one)

Survivor19
Ultron rips Hulk's heart out, and then beats BRB with his own hammer for the win.

darthgoober
Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
Hulk just rips Ultron in half and Beta Ray Bill owns Nefaria.
How do you see BRB owning Neferia when Thor couldn't?

Master Court
Hulk BFR's Ultron and gets Nefaria in a prison-rape fullnelson. Bill comes in windmilling and makes like Gallagher with Nefaria's f*cking head. And then Ultron gets back and Hulk and Bill stomp him into the ground. Then Hulk pitches Ultron for Bill to hit a grand slam to the sun.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Master Court
Hulk BFR's Ultron and gets Nefaria in a prison-rape fullnelson. Bill comes in windmilling and makes like Gallagher with Nefaria's f*cking head. And then Ultron gets back and Hulk and Bill stomp him into the ground. Then Hulk pitches Ultron for Bill to hit a grand slam to the sun. NO BFR.

Warlord
Ultron Nefaria FTW

Master Court
Originally posted by Nihilist
NO BFR.

Ok!

Hulk ground-pounds to take the other team off balance. While he gets Ultron in a prison-rape full nelson, Bill kneecaps Nefaria to drop him and then Bill does goes Gallagher with f*cking Nefaria's head. Hulk then shoves Ultron to Bill who cracks him a good one to keep him dazed. That's when Hulk reaches from behind Ultron and rips Ultron's head off by the jaw.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Master Court
Ok!

Hulk ground-pounds to take the other team off balance. While he gets Ultron in a prison-rape full nelson, Bill kneecaps Nefaria to drop him and then Bill does goes Gallagher with f*cking Nefaria's head. Hulk then shoves Ultron to Bill who cracks him a good one to keep him dazed. That's when Hulk reaches from behind Ultron and rips Ultron's head off by the jaw. facepalm

Survivor19
Originally posted by Survivor19
Ultron rips Hulk's heart out, and then beats BRB with his own hammer for the win.
This is what i stand by.

Master Court
Originally posted by Nihilist
facepalm

Look, obviously I'm playing around a bit here. It wouldn't be that easy. But I think it's entirely possible for Bill and Hulk to take this.

Even the classic "indestructible adamantium" Ultron was destroyed. And the secondary one was crushed by Wonder Man.

Every single time Ultron's been destroyed, you know what they have in common? The head survives. It would seem a logical theory that the necks on Ultron are weaker than the rest of him, either by design limitations inherent in the delicate nature or the complexity of the neck or as an intentional fail-safe pending destruction of the body. But it's a fact that, as far as I know, every single time Ultron's been destroyed, the head remains intact, with a majority of - if not all - the damage being on the neck portion. I think it's very possible, considering what Hulk did to Onslaught, that Hulk could muster the power to rip Ultron's head off.

After that, Hulk and Bill handle Nefaria.

Rage.Of.Olympus
facepalm

Hulk is going to rip the head off Classic Ultron? Are you serious? Lol.

Do you even know how Classic Ultron was ever defeated?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.