Yoda vs ROTS Obi Wan, ROTS Anakin and Shaak Ti

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hewhoknowsall
Who wins?

1. Sabers
2. Force
3. All out

Darth Subjekt
Well Yoda could tool them all with the force individually, but as a trio it would be somewhat more difficult. Sabers, I don't see how Yoda could survive. OB1 has a near impenetrable defense, Anakin is perhaps the finest swordsman, and Shaak Ti is no slouch either.

I might give the force edge to Yoda, but he would still be hard-pressed.

DarthDaniel1001
Yeah, I agree, I don't think even Yoda could beat these 3 together by himself.

Anakin4Ever
I don't see how anyone could vote for Yoda in this situation. Shaak Ti and Obi-Wan were already awesome Jedi, and Anakin was advancing faster than any known Force-user before him.

Incanus
I would nearly say this is spite. Team 2.

Darth Subjekt
Why in spite? If a stacked team can beat Yoda, then that's all there is to it.

Hewhoknowsall
Well, if Palaptine could beat 3 jedi council members in a matter of a few seconds, then Yoda could at least stand a chance. Didn't Gideon say that he dodged 3 council members' attacks at once?

SIDIOUS 66
I am gonna have to go with Yoda on this one. Yoda is far to agile, small, and quick. He did match a sith lord (who was able to blitz three council members in seconds) in speed. And as far as the force Yoda is miles beyond any of them. He threw the most powerful sith in history with a massive force wave. He easily tooled Ventress with simple jestures.

I see Yoda taking this.

Slash_KMC
Force powers, also see Yoda taking this.

Saber? Probably not.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Slash_KMC

Saber? Probably not.

Well, Dooku was capable of not only standing up to Obi Wan and Anakin, but actually took Obi Wan out of the fight. He only lost because Anakin suddenly became uber powerful and beat him. Had Anakin just stayed as "normal" Anakin, Dooku would've won.

So is Yoda > Dooku + Shaak Ti? That's the question. It's entirely reasonable to say that yes, he is, but then again to substitute Obi Wan/Anakin in for Dooku isn't entirely accurate.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Well, Dooku was capable of not only standing up to Obi Wan and Anakin, but actually took Obi Wan out of the fight. He only lost because Anakin suddenly became uber powerful and beat him. Had Anakin just stayed as "normal" Anakin, Dooku would've won.

So is Yoda > Dooku + Shaak Ti? That's the question. It's entirely reasonable to say that yes, he is, but then again to substitute Obi Wan/Anakin in for Dooku isn't entirely accurate.

Kidding right? Obi Wan was taken out of the fight by Dooku's superior use of the Force, give me one fight where Obi Soresu Master was beaten in Lightsaber combat.

Hewhoknowsall
Kidding right? Obi Wan was taken out of the fight by Dooku's superior use of the Force, give me one fight where Obi Soresu Master was beaten in Lightsaber combat.

Never said that he beat Obi Wan in sabers. I was talking about the all out fight. So yeah, in sabers Dooku would lose to Anakin + Obi Wan. Yoda would probably win in Force, but in sabers and all out I'm not so sure.

Slash_KMC
Because you only replied to my "Sabers, probably not."

Hewhoknowsall
Because you only replied to my "Sabers, probably not."

Oops! Sorry about that...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.