Masamune Date vs The Oath Brothers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wei Phoenix
Sengoku Basara Masamune Date vs Guan Yu, Zhang Fei and Liu Bei. Me and a friend were discussing this and I was all under the impression that Date stomps anyone from Dynasty Warriors but he doesn't believe it. Feats from Date include fighting evenly with the slight advantage against Yukimura, someone who dodged and blocked musket fire, ability to produce lighting via charged blasts, took a bullet and showed no signs of injury or weakness until the end of the day.

They fight in the peach garden and Date starts out with two swords.

MooCowofJustice
Can Date handle a warrior worth 10,000 troops?

Wei Phoenix
Samurai Warrior Dante, no, Sengoku Basara Dante, then yes very much so.

MooCowofJustice
Well, the entire fight hinges on whether or not he can handle Zhang Fei, who is worth 10,000 soldiers. Guan Yu is supposedly Zhang Fei's equal, but I've really never seen much from the games to suggest he is. Then there's Liu Bei who is no doubt skilled, but likely not as good as his brothers.

Wei Phoenix
Date's main weakness is his blind side due to his right eye missing, that being said Date is much faster and could just break out all six swords if they pushed him that far. I can post his feats from the game and anime which was spawned from the game. It's pretty canon too seeing as they used actual cutscenes that appeared in the game and anime. Seeing that his element is lightning he may just have lightning quick reflexes.

Darkstorm Zero
Isn't that assumption?

Reguardless, I'm more familiar with the Warriors series than Sengoku

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Isn't that assumption?

Reguardless, I'm more familiar with the Warriors series than Sengoku

I suppose somewhat, but his fights with Yukimura easily put him above the speed of the brothers, which a blitz would help counter them attacking his blind spot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.