Iron Fist vs. Wonder Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Current versions of both.

Simon can't fly.

Warlord
wonderman

Warlord
oh wait did IF got any updates recently?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Warlord
oh wait did IF got any updates recently?

Don't tell me you haven't seen the legendary train feat...

1. http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/IronFist14-011.jpg
2. http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/IronFist14-012-13.jpg
3. http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/IronFist14-014.jpg

~~
Credit goes to Kris.

Warlord
WTF.....?!?!?!

Go IF !!!!!

Still Wonderman might be a little out of his league though

dmills
If this was Wonderman of 15 years ago i'd say WM. But as it stands now IF easily IMO.

Kris Blaze
Has Wonder Man ever displayed any kind of skill?

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Kris Blaze

Is it important? The dude is class 100, he would destroy Iron Fist's iron fist!

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

What most people would've figured, is that Wonder Man would've required some kind of SKILL to hit Iron Fist. Seeing as Iron Fist is, believe it or not, really fast and really skilled.

Bouboumaster
What most people would've figured, is that Wonder Man would've required some kind of SKILL to hit Iron Fist. Seeing as Iron Fist is, believe it or not, really fast and really skilled.

A fly can be as skilled as it wants, but I still can one-shot it.

Kris Blaze
A fly can be as skilled as it wants, but I still can one-shot it.

Not if you can't hit it, no.

And seeing as Iron Fist can hit hard enough to stop a charging Bulldozer (The character), that stupid man-fly comparison of yours doesn't go very well.

psycho gundam
A fly can be as skilled as it wants, but I still can one-shot it. that was a horrible comparison.

flies and pretty much all insects have proportionate strength many times that of humans, and flies are notoriously hard to swat since their sight has a higher frame rate than ours, for them a blurry incoming hand is a smooth approaching object they can easily understand is headed for them.

if they were the same size flies and their cousins would have made us extinct thousands of years ago. erm

anyway, wonderman isn't the most skilled fighter, his physique and power are his greatest assets. fist should get his hits in on a like 5:1 ratio, and now that he's gimped, wonderman can't even use his flight speed.

not sure how the ionic thing plays out though. *shrugs*

dmills
Well Wonderman is invulnerable so there is that...

Kris Blaze
Wonder Man has probably garnered enough skill to land enough hits though.

Originally posted by dmills
Well Wonderman is invulnerable so there is that...

Only, he is not.

dmills
^^^Why do you say that? Did marvel f@ck with his durability or something?

Rage.Of.Olympus
^^^Why do you say that? Did marvel f@ck with his durability or something?

His never been invulnerable. Ever. Hell, no one is actually invulnerable in comics.

jalek moye
Iron Fist can hit hard enough for him to be hurt

Judge Cock
You ****tards do realise Wonderman is more like the fly and has a higher frame rate...

He has pretty ****ing high super speed for a non marvel speedster, check it out sometime!

Endless Mike
Wonder Man should take this without too much trouble

StiltmanFTW

Yes, there are some examples in his respect thread.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yes, there are some examples in his respect thread.

Yeah, I changed my opinion somewhat a post or two later smile

StiltmanFTW
Noticed.

Have they ever fought? I know only about one brief tussle in a What if.

kakuzu
Wonderman can take his hits. Ironfist can't even hurt Ironmans armor or barely hurt thing. Wonder man would have trouble hitting him but Ironfist would have to try again and again to the face to really take him down.

thanos-prime
WM

dmills
Even though IF is capable of class 100 punches/blows, ionic beings like WM, Neferia and Grim Reaper are basically indestructable. Damn I'm torn on this one.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Even though IF is capable of class 100 punches/blows, ionic beings like WM, Neferia and Grim Reaper are basically indestructable. Damn I'm torn on this one.

They are not invulnerable to harm and can be put down.

Anyways.....

Iron Fist can hit with Class 100 force even back in the day. His taken down Colossus as I recall with his Iron Fist has he not?

Seeing some of the shit that's put down Wonder Man, Iron Fist can put him down. Especially currently. Still Wonder Man get's mistreated ridiculously in comics. Current Wonder Man should be stronger than ever and seeing as what his survived in the past, and how strong he is, he would win.

dmills
Gotta agree about WM currently being a gimped borderline jobber nowadays.

And ionics are very tough to put down. Durability wise ionics are up there with Gladiator and are basically immortal.

Rage.Of.Olympus

And ionics are very tough to put down. Durability wise ionics are up there with Gladiator and are basically immortal.

They are tough, but it depends on the level of ionic power in a being etc. It greatly depends on the amount of ionic power they have. Not all Ionic beings are incredibly durable. Wonder Man for one isn't as durable as Gladiator has shown to been in the past.

If by immortal you mean they do not need age, and do not require food and so on that is true.

jalek moye

Herc beat he shit out of Wonderman, he isn't up there with gladiator durability

dmills
I mean immortal as in even if their physical bodies are destroyed they roam around in energy form or enter into a type of suspended animation until they can regenerate their bodies.

dmills
You know what... Wonderman wins. I had forgoten what he is capable of when written to his full potential.

Class 100+ strength
Super speed and reflexes
higher durability then hulk
immortality

batdude123
You know what... Wonderman wins. I had forgoten what he is capable of when written to his full potential.

Class 100+ strength
Super speed and reflexes
higher durability then hulk
immortality

Uhhhhhhh.... no.

Especially current Wonder Man.

Warlord
Originally posted by batdude123
Uhhhhhhh.... no.

Especially current Wonder Man.

Actually he might be more durable. The fact is that Hulk has this insane HF which makes him more resiliant

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
They are not invulnerable to harm and can be put down.

Anyways.....

Iron Fist can hit with Class 100 force even back in the day. His taken down Colossus as I recall with his Iron Fist has he not?

contest of champions two, the fight was completely off pannel.

carver9
This shouldnt even be debated, wonderman has tanked hits from gladiator (which was knocking him through earths core) and hyperion (who flew him to the core of the sun).

Wonderman wins this every damn time. Lets not even bring up his showings against thor (he did alright) and hulk.

jalek moye
Originally posted by carver9
This shouldnt even be debated, wonderman has tanked hits from gladiator (which was knocking him through earths core) and hyperion (who flew him to the core of the sun).

Wonderman wins this every damn time. Lets not even bring up his showings against thor (he did alright) and hulk.

Current wonderman isnt as good

carver9
Originally posted by jalek moye
Current wonderman isnt as good

Its the same wonderman.

jalek moye
Originally posted by carver9
Its the same wonderman.
yea but he has shown to be weaker in strength(i think) and definitly durability

dmills
Yeah. WM was always classified as just below SS in terms of durability. His skin is said to be diamond hard iirc.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yeah. WM was always classified as just below SS in terms of durability. His skin is said to be diamond hard iirc.

What are you talking about?

When has Wonder Man's shown that his durability can been classified as just below Silver Surfer?

Diamond hard skin is impressive? Not in comics.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Battlehammer
contest of champions two, the fight was completely off pannel.

I believe him putting down Colossus was off panel. Fair enough.

Battlehammer
the only image shown is similar to the beast/spiderman one in which it shows them facing off.

Kris Blaze
Current Wonder Man was hurt by Spider-Woman's punches, which would indicate that you do not need class 100 strength to hurt him.

Battlehammer
"It is assumed that each contestant will fight to his/her best ability,"

Lostedge
WM wins easily. Iron Fist has been pretty weak in classic comics.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Battlehammer
"It is assumed that each contestant will fight to his/her best ability,"

Don't confuse ability with durability....

No matter how WELL he fights, his durability remains the same....

StiltmanFTW
Bump.

jalek moye
Iron Fist takes him down

StiltmanFTW
biscuits

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/4710/82216544.jpg

Wild Shadow
Wonder man should win but he has bn f@$@ over by marvel so some of his other abilities like durability, strength speed may no longer be as high as they used to so i give IF a few wins at his best showings

WM 7/10

dmills
wonderman is a unique brick because of his speed. Usually Danny would have a significant advantage over a brick in that department. Nonetheless I'd say Danny 7/10 via multiple iron fists.

jinzin
Originally posted by psycho gundam
that was a horrible comparison.

flies and pretty much all insects have proportionate strength many times that of humans, and flies are notoriously hard to swat since their sight has a higher frame rate than ours, for them a blurry incoming hand is a smooth approaching object they can easily understand is headed for them.

if they were the same size flies and their cousins would have made us extinct thousands of years ago. erm

anyway, wonderman isn't the most skilled fighter, his physique and power are his greatest assets. fist should get his hits in on a like 5:1 ratio, and now that he's gimped, wonderman can't even use his flight speed.

not sure how the ionic thing plays out though. *shrugs*

The Ionic thing's what I was wondering to.

StiltmanFTW
bump

cdtm
Simon obviously has a huge strength advantage, but Namorita as a class 70 had a big edge on Junzo Muto, and that didn't stop him from KOing her with a pressure point technique.

If Danny can one shot kill a hellicarrier, he can probably deliver enough force to a pressure point to pull off similar KO on a class 100. I can't see him winning any other way though, like simply beating him down...

But does Simon even have pressure points?

leonidas
simon every time.

abhilegend
Originally posted by leonidas
simon every time.
thumb up

cdtm
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/CDTM3000/NewWarriorsv208-RiteofPassage-26.jpg

There it is.

Danny certainly has the skills to duplicate this feat. Hell, if Mantis with her strength level can partially cripple Thor, I'd bet good money Danny could do "something" against him too...

If Thor fought like an idiot and let him, of course. I wouldn't dream of implying Danny could take Thor in a fair fight. stick out tongue

And Simon is weaker and less durable than Thor, isn't he?

JakeTheBank
Simon is horrendously underrated. He's no Thor (obviously), but he really is pretty tough. He really should get a bit more respect around these parts.

Iron Fist wins 10/10.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Simon is horrendously underrated. He's no Thor (obviously), but he really is pretty tough. He really should get a bit more respect around these parts.

Iron Fist wins 10/10.
laughing out loud

Mindset

Iron Fist wins 10/10. thumb up

OneDumbG0

Iron Fist wins 10/10. laughing out loud

cdtm
I was going to point out I realized I don't think I've ever seen Danny use exotic pressure point attacks.

But there's no arguing against Jakes points. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.