Best Superhero Duo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Ok, imagine you get a chance to select a hero duo to protect your world, who would you vote for? Which is the best hero combo to defend against all threat?

-------------------------------------

Superman / Batman

Thor / Iron Man

Silver Surfer / Reed Richards

Juk3n
The potential is higher with Reed / Radd. The power to create/reform lies with surfer, and he aint to shabby on the blasting side fo things. Cosmic awareness = win, Reed operates at levels beyond stark and bruce.

Sin I AM
yet Banner and Pym recently owned him.....how intriguing

Placidity
Oooh hard one.

Between the DC duo and Disney's SS/Richards for me.

In terms of raw power and smarts, its SS/Richards. In terms of prep and pure sex, Superman and Bats.

Overall, if there's some alien monster bitches wanting to eff up Earth right now, I'd want Silver Surfer cause he is more powah.

If normal/Real life Earth, prolly Supes/Bats cause they can relate to humans more readily or something.

Slaanesh
SS and Reed

gobstakid777
Silver Surfer / Reed Richards

illadelph12
Yeah, Reed and Norrin easily in my opinion.

Bouboumaster
The best duo is the two fist of Hulk

Spire
Thor / Batman

Mshinu
Of those three, SS/RR easy

I feel a bit exposed to reality warpers and thelepatic threats.. might want to go with Franklin Richards (adult) and Shaman X-man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.