Spiderman vs Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperLuigi
he gains the powers of who ever he beats. physical stats dont stack, the best is absorbed. also gets weaknesses.

1. Cyclops
2. Storm
3. Wolverine
4. Thing
5. Archangel
6. Human Torch
7. Savage Hulk
8. The Flash (barry)
9. Carnage
10. Ghost Rider
11. Iceman
12. Superman
13. Thor
14. Silver Surfer
15. Odin
16. Galactus

Digi
Stops at Storm. I'm pretty sure a quick lightning strike wouldn't be avoidable, and would give her the upper hand even if it didn't KO him immediately.

If he beats Storm though, he stops at Barry.

Kris Blaze

gobstakid777
absolutely stops at 8,but could potentially be stopped by anyone b4 that

grimify
Stops at 2.

Philosophía

Digi
It would be fun to see him clear Barry. If he did, he'd clear up to and possibly including Galactus. Flash speed with Odin's power and durability, Thor's hammer, Adamantium claws, etc.

Parmaniac
stops at 8

but I have a question wouldn't it possible with Torches power to stay in the air and burn him down? I'm still goin with Flash though

gobstakid777
spidey did pwn that one herald,so he does have a chance against the big dogs
NOT!

Juk3n
stops at 2 and 8 respectively

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Digi
It would be fun to see him clear Barry. If he did, he'd clear up to and possibly including Galactus. Flash speed with Odin's power and durability, Thor's hammer, Adamantium claws, etc.

Couldn't get past Odin, no way.

Konton
Storm fries him.

weaponx510
stops at 2 storm makes hurricane katrina and she wins

Digi
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Couldn't get past Odin, no way.

Thor's energy soak knows few limits. He's actually gone toe-to-toe with his dad for a bit, even in his classic era. Add Flash speed and adamantium to that, and yes, I think Odin could go down.

Originally posted by Parmaniac
stops at 8

but I have a question wouldn't it possible with Torches power to stay in the air and burn him down? I'm still goin with Flash though

No, this wouldn't work for a variety of reasons. It would never hit Flash, who could run to a different continent and back a few hundred times before Johnny's fire got from his hands to the ground. And I could easily envision one of the tornadoes he just made against J'onn in Blackest Night taking out Johnny.

batdude123
No, this wouldn't work for a variety of reasons. It would never hit Flash, who could run to a different continent and back a few hundred times before Johnny's fire got from his hands to the ground. And I could easily envision one of the tornadoes he just made against J'onn in Blackest Night taking out Johnny.

Johnny is before Barry on the gauntlet.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Not get pass Odin.

Thor's energy soak knows few limits. He's actually gone toe-to-toe with his dad for a bit, even in his classic era. Add Flash speed and adamantium to that, and yes, I think Odin could go down.

Describe toe to toe. True Thor has withstood attacks from Odin in the past and survived, but that's as far as it goes (Hell, Odin can simply turn off Thor's powers if he felt like it.). That's not nearly enough to beat Odin.

Even if the powers stacked up, this incarnation of Spider-Man would not defeat Odin.

Master Court
This is the furthest he could possibly get, and the likeliness of victory at each stage including with the use of each new power-set he acquires.

1. Cyclops - 60% - Takes Scott's powers.
2. Storm - 45% - Takes Storm's powers.
3. Wolverine - 65%
4. Thing - 70%
5. Archangel - 70%
6. Human Torch - 80%
7. Savage Hulk - Appox ZERO F*CKING PERCENT! What could those other a**holes do to Hulk, even combined with Spider-Man? Seriously! Scott's blasts do sh*t. Storm's lightning does sh*t. Wolverine only does superficial damage. The Thing is ALWAYS pwned by Hulk. Archangel is nothing. And Human Torch has NEVER put Hulk down or even contended.

Savage Hulk puts him down and then joins the others in a game of Hold 'Em that Galactus wins because Silver Surfer cheats for him.

Metalmanx
Um. Spidey gets Cyke's optic blasts, correct?

Storm goes down hard.

Mshinu
If he takes down 1 he makes it to 8.

thanos-prime
IMO stops at 1

Master Court
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Um. Spidey gets Cyke's optic blasts, correct?

Storm goes down hard.

Yeah, I guess so.

Anyway.

How the f*ck does everyone see him getting past Hulk? Even if 1-6 WERE stacked with Spider-Man.

Scott's Blasts = Ineffective
Wolverine's claws = Damage is healed in seconds
Thing's strength = Bothersome at best
Storm's lightning = Ineffective
Storm's tornadoes = Ineffective, or dispersed with a thunderclap
Human Torch's fire = Ineffective
Archangel = Inconsequential

The only real threat is Thing's strength with adamantium claws and the Spider sense. Even then, Hulk stuns him with a thunderclap and then beats him unconscious. 1-6 are too weak. Spider-Man, whether he stacks one power or all of 1-6, doesn't get past Hulk.

Kris Blaze

Kinda sucks that Odin can BFR Thor or just cancel out Mjolnir, seeing as he MADE the enchantments. Adamantium and Flash? Wouldn't make much difference. Odin's attacks would ruin the adamantium and hit Flash without problem.

Warlord
Kinda sucks that Odin can BFR Thor or just cancel out Mjolnir, seeing as he MADE the enchantments. Adamantium and Flash? Wouldn't make much difference. Odin's attacks would ruin the adamantium and hit Flash without problem.

pretty much that's how it's gonna be

Bouboumaster
Stop cold at 7

Sin I AM
Originally posted by thanos-prime
IMO stops at 1

I was waiting on someone to say that...u sir are a genius

Warlord
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Stop cold at 7

thumb up

~The Wickerman~
ASSUMING he got past Cyclops, he'd kill himself with the optic blasts. Either shoot himself in the hands/legs by accident, or just look at the building he's swinging by and get crushed by hundreds of tons of rubble.

The end.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
ASSUMING he got past Cyclops, he'd kill himself with the optic blasts. Either shoot himself in the hands/legs by accident, or just look at the building he's swinging by and get crushed by hundreds of tons of rubble.

The end.

Why?

I fail to see how Cyclops' childhood traumas would affect Spidey. It's not a drawback to his power, but his personality. Though I guess it's a possibility, but it's reasonable to assume that Spidey would receive a pair of nifty visors.

Metalmanx

The end.

no expression

Cyclops' power doesn't affect himself. He can blasts his hands/legs all he wants, and nothing will happen. Kinda why his eyelids haven't been blown apart when he shuts his eyes.

Back on topic. Assuming Spidey can beat Cyke, he can definitely clear Storm. And with a little imagination and creativity, Spidey can even clear Hulk.

You all say Archangel is useless? I beg to differ. Now you've given Spidey super-maneuverability as well as added to Torch's fast flight speed aside from Storm's initial flight ability. Add in Thing's strength and durability, Wolvie's healing factor, Storm's and Human Torch's lightning and inferno flames, respectively, and Cyke's optic blasts, and you've given Spidey some extremely useful tools.

Basically, what I'm imagining is a rocket-powered asteroid hit, right on Hulk's noggin.

Fly up to some ridiculous height, maybe upper stratosphere. Dive bomb down at Hulk as fast as as Storm's+Human Torch's+Archangel's flight speed will allow. Flame on as hot as it will go. You've already got Thing's durability working for you. Now, as you get closer to Hulk, blast him with everything you've got combined: G.O.M.L. Optic blasts/whatever else is the most powerful optic blast from Cyke, nova flames as hot as they can go, the most powerful lightning bolts imaginable, toxic paralyzing organic steel feathers. Will this defeat Hulk? Probably not. But it will hurt, damage, and most likely daze Hulk. But now Spidey should traveling at a few hundred mph. And he's still keeping this combined energy attack going. Now he curls up in a ball at the last second and strikes Hulk's head with all that speed plus Thing's durability. Hulk's just been hit with a super-fast, flaming, lighting-y, wrecking ball to the melon.

Disagree if you think I'm wrong. But I feel this would be quite sufficient to KO Hulk for even a few moments.

Also: I'm really bored, in case you couldn't tell.

h1a8
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
he gains the powers of who ever he beats. physical stats dont stack, the best is absorbed. also gets weaknesses.

1. Cyclops
2. Storm
3. Wolverine
4. Thing
5. Archangel
6. Human Torch
7. Savage Hulk
8. The Flash (barry)
9. Carnage
10. Ghost Rider
11. Iceman
12. Superman
13. Thor
14. Silver Surfer
15. Odin
16. Galactus

Spider-man just needs one punch on Cyclops to win. If he gets it then he beats storm with optic blast. The he beats wolverine by staying in the air and hitting him with lightning repeatedly. Then he beats Thing by stabbing him to death with adamantium claws. Then he beats Archangel (no explanation needed). Then he beats Touch (no explanation needed). Then he beats Hulk by cutting his head off with adamantium claws and Thing's strength. Then he loses to Barry. WTF? Why do you have Barry so low? Anyway, he beats carnage, Ghost Rider. Beats Iceman by quick ko (assuming Bobby doesn't start in ice form). Loses to Superman (BFR). Should be higher.
Beats Thor with quick ko or decapitation. Definitely beats Silver Surfer with Thor's and the other's powers. Beats Odin (must do it quickly though). Loses to fully powered Galactus but wins against a weak one.

With all that said, if Spidey doesn't get the hit in on Cyclpps then he loses at 1. But if he does then Barry gets him. Barry should be last actually.

h1a8

The end.

Cyclops is immune to his own blasts. Also Spidey has spidey sense. He will use it to avoid hurting himself. He will use it to apply the optic blast offensively as well.

Master Court
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Back on topic. Assuming Spidey can beat Cyke, he can definitely clear Storm. And with a little imagination and creativity, Spidey can even clear Hulk.

You all say Archangel is useless? I beg to differ. Now you've given Spidey super-maneuverability as well as added to Torch's fast flight speed aside from Storm's initial flight ability. Add in Thing's strength and durability, Wolvie's healing factor, Storm's and Human Torch's lightning and inferno flames, respectively, and Cyke's optic blasts, and you've given Spidey some extremely useful tools.

Basically, what I'm imagining is a rocket-powered asteroid hit, right on Hulk's noggin.

Fly up to some ridiculous height, maybe upper stratosphere. Dive bomb down at Hulk as fast as as Storm's+Human Torch's+Archangel's flight speed will allow. Flame on as hot as it will go. You've already got Thing's durability working for you. Now, as you get closer to Hulk, blast him with everything you've got combined: G.O.M.L. Optic blasts/whatever else is the most powerful optic blast from Cyke, nova flames as hot as they can go, the most powerful lightning bolts imaginable, toxic paralyzing organic steel feathers. Will this defeat Hulk? Probably not. But it will hurt, damage, and most likely daze Hulk. But now Spidey should traveling at a few hundred mph. And he's still keeping this combined energy attack going. Now he curls up in a ball at the last second and strikes Hulk's head with all that speed plus Thing's durability. Hulk's just been hit with a super-fast, flaming, lighting-y, wrecking ball to the melon.

Disagree if you think I'm wrong. But I feel this would be quite sufficient to KO Hulk for even a few moments.

Also: I'm really bored, in case you couldn't tell.

I do love a good scenario. But the fact is, even 1-6 combined don't add up to a top-tier brick. Hulk is way above Thing. Hulk is Gladiator level. Ask yourself, would that plan work against Gladiator? Or Thor? The only weapon they have that would do piercing and slashing damage are the claws. Their best blunt tools are Thing's strength and the optic blast. Neither of which do particularly well against the Hulk. And I don't see how the dive-bomb attack could be any worse than a 150 billion ton mountain or an asteroid twice of the size of the Earth, which is going much much faster than a few hundreds miles an hour. Neither of which were even Savage Hulk's feats. Thing's strength is on the scale of lifting really heavy things. Savage Hulk's strength, like Gladiator's and Thor's, is on the planetary scale. And his durability allows him to take the hardest of their punches and keep fighting. And again, Torch's hottest nova flame has been taken by Hulk in stride. Storm's lightning as well. And nothing Archangel can do would make it past Hulk's skin.

1-6 combined seems like Gladiator but with a small fraction of his full power and has lightning. Like Wonder Man... with lightning. And what's more, out of 1-6, none of them have superspeed. They can't even blitz Hulk. The fastest they can go is Human Torch's flight speed, at supersonic, and only when flying. If Spider-Man goes for any big hit that doesn't work, Hulk nabs him and tears his head off. Hulk's caught Spider-Man before several times, not to mention Hulk himself punches at supersonic speed, so even plays involving highspeed flight are likely to be countered.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Master Court
I do love a good scenario. But the fact is, even 1-6 combined don't add up to a top-tier brick. Hulk is way above Thing. Hulk is Gladiator level. Ask yourself, would that plan work against Gladiator? Or Thor? The only weapon they have that would do piercing and slashing damage are the claws. Their best blunt tools are Thing's strength and the optic blast. Neither of which do particularly well against the Hulk. And I don't see how the dive-bomb attack could be any worse than a 150 billion ton mountain or an asteroid twice of the size of the Earth, which is going much much faster than a few hundreds miles an hour. Neither of which were even Savage Hulk's feats. Thing's strength is on the scale of lifting really heavy things. Savage Hulk's strength, like Gladiator's and Thor's, is on the planetary scale. And his durability allows him to take the hardest of their punches and keep fighting. And again, Torch's hottest nova flame has been taken by Hulk in stride. Storm's lightning as well. And nothing Archangel can do would make it past Hulk's skin.

1-6 combined seems like Gladiator but with a small fraction of his full power and has lightning. Like Wonder Man... with lightning. And what's more, out of 1-6, none of them have superspeed. They can't even blitz Hulk. The fastest they can go is Human Torch's flight speed, at supersonic, and only when flying. If Spider-Man goes for any big hit that doesn't work, Hulk nabs him and tears his head off. Hulk's caught Spider-Man before several times, not to mention Hulk himself punches at supersonic speed, so even plays involving highspeed flight are likely to be countered.

What he said

SuperLuigi
so why isnt he getting pasy barry? someone said something about the flash whipping up a tornado, right? storm controls weather w/ her power spiderman could do the same. no to mention he would have hulk's strength and durability. what can the flash do to withstand that? besides run around because the w/ hulk's strength spidey could easily cause and earthquake to hinder flash's movement

Kris Blaze
so why isnt he getting pasy barry? someone said something about the flash whipping up a tornado, right? storm controls weather w/ her power spiderman could do the same. no to mention he would have hulk's strength and durability. what can the flash do to withstand that? besides run around because the w/ hulk's strength spidey could easily cause and earthquake to hinder flash's movement

http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/Fun%20shit/016-6.jpg

Survivor19
If he gets to Hulk, Hulk goes down.
Hell, Parker can probably get some wins wothout any of other's powers. Even Wolverine can get some wins on Hulk.
hulk gets adamantium claws through his spine and heart, before landing a single punch, from behuns. Then his brain is fried with lightning, and after that he is BFRed to the orbit via optic blast through vacuum tunnel in air. The end.

Kris Blaze
I remember Spidey knocking out the Hulk on the TV once, when Electro was in that bar.

StiltmanFTW
I remember Spidey knocking out the Hulk on the TV once, when Electro was in that bar.

http://i25.tinypic.com/5mfpjm.jpg

Master Court
Originally posted by Survivor19
If he gets to Hulk, Hulk goes down.
Hell, Parker can probably get some wins wothout any of other's powers. Even Wolverine can get some wins on Hulk.
hulk gets adamantium claws through his spine and heart, before landing a single punch, from behuns. Then his brain is fried with lightning, and after that he is BFRed to the orbit via optic blast through vacuum tunnel in air. The end.

F*ck me...

photo

Sin I AM
i wanna know how the hell he's gettin past GR

SuperLuigi
i want to know how he loses to flash

h1a8
i want to know how he loses to flash

By ko through a IMP.

Literally Spidey would be a statue to flash. It is common sense that flash should the the final battle.

Blanket
Originally posted by h1a8
It is common sense that flash should the the final battle. These guys just don't get why the Flash should the the final battle. It's a shame really.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.