Larfleeze vs The Nova Corps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthZoom
Current Nova Corps

vs

Larfleeze (Agent Orange)

Who takes it?

Kris Blaze
Larfleeze in an insane stomp.

Not only is he so much more awesome, but he is infinitely sexier,

psycho gundam
yeah, they get stomped

Parmaniac
CURRENT Larfleeze gets his ass kicked that it's not even funny...

iceman24567
Originally posted by Parmaniac
CURRENT Larfleeze gets his ass kicked that it's not even funny... It's funny that you think he loses erm

Parmaniac
Originally posted by iceman24567
It's funny that you think he loses erm

there's a reason why I wrote Current big, at this moment he has absolute no corps cause they all were ressurected

EDIT: With his Corps of course he totally destroys the nova corps

xJLxKing
Current Larfleeze is surrounded by Black Lantern, but it doesn't mean he is any weaker. He is just in a bad spot. Anyways, the blue corps is weak without a Green Lantern, so it is expected that they would lose. Besides that, even the Guardians stated that they weren't prepare (The Blue Corps).

iceman24567
Originally posted by Parmaniac
there's a reason why I wrote Current big, at this moment he has absolute no corps cause they all were ressurected He has a corps they are just busy for this thread he has them by his side though so i don't know what you are talking about.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by iceman24567
He has a corps they are just busy for this thread he has them by his side though so i don't know what you are talking about.

last thing I saw was that black power rings bashing into his cave and ressurrecting all members of his whole absorbed corps and from that I assume that they are no longer consumed by his Power Battery and free again, I could be wrong, I'm searching for the comic right now

but if he has his corps he takes this absolutely easily that's right

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.