A World-Wide Wake Up Call

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NuclearWinter

jaden101
Hello NW...Good to see you back, my friend.

How's things?

NuclearWinter
Originally posted by jaden101
Hello NW...Good to see you back, my friend.

How's things?

Hello.

Just been trying to enjoy every single day on this planet as if it was my last.

jaden101
Always a good way to do it.

You have any research papers to add to that article above?

Out of curiousity, who's David Mason?

NuclearWinter

jaden101
Yeah the fluoride in water is something i've never agreed with. For different reasons though. There just isn't a need for it. You get all the fluoride you need from foods and drinking water (with none added) that you need for dental health. Too much of anything is detrimental. An example being that you need iron to produce red blood cells but too much iron and it becomes very toxic and shuts down your liver and kidneys. Same applies to fluorine. Although it's symptoms require larger amounts.

Starts with dental fluorosis then skelatal fluorosis leading to potential rheumatoid artheritis, Bechterew syndrome, possible genetic damage and death.

FistOfThe North

Bicnarok
Just wanted to add to this the fact that in Germany at the moment there' s a bit of a row because the government has ordered a different swine flu vaccination than the rest of the population.

More info HERE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.