Ganondorf vs Sin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperLuigi
takes place in Zanarkand ruins

NemeBro
Sin?

As in the giant doom whale from FFX?

Dude, even I would not defend Ganondorf in this fight, what exactly can Ganondorf do to handle its size and power?

MooCowofJustice
How big is it and what did it do? o.O

NemeBro
How big?

To be honest, I would say at the very least it is a kilometer in length.

It can destroy large towns/small cities with one blast of Giga Graviton.

I could find a vid if you want.

MooCowofJustice
Nah.

Ganondorf is probably more powerful than Majora, who ripped the moon out of orbit. Would that change the outcome of this at all?

NemeBro
Majora's feat is not a battle one.

In battle he amounts to little more than a crackhead with whips.

Besides, that "moon" was puny, that moon could fit in Sin(Seriously, the inside of Sin is a pocket dimension).

MooCowofJustice
Originally posted by NemeBro
Majora's feat is not a battle one.

In battle he amounts to little more than a crackhead with whips.

Besides, that "moon" was puny, that moon could fit in Sin(Seriously, the inside of Sin is a pocket dimension).

I dunno what difference that makes, but okay.

I'm gonna just drop it.

<----- is not a Ganon expert.

Wei Phoenix
Wasn't a fin of Sin like a half a mile long? Been a while since I've seen it.

ScreamPaste
Size isn't everything.. Was Sin damaged in game, and if so, how, and by who?

Wei Phoenix
I never finished the game but Sin was an eternal cycle. His spawn was damaged and killed but not him. NemeBro can explain it more. IIRC they tried to combine some Albhed tech weaponry with magic or something. All I know is that conventional weaponry doesn't work.

NemeBro
Sin was, for all intents and purposes, invincible to conventional weaponry.

Not only was it massive, with a fin that on its own dwarfed a very large ship, but its body was very durable, able to tank Al-Bhed weaponry that only pissed it off.

What also makes Sin very hard to fight is its Sinspawn, various kinds of monsters it spawns from its body to help defend it, it can create enough to have its own personal army.

How it was defeated, well, the party fought it, attacking its various body parts(arms, core, face, etc.) along with attacking it with a huge airship, which was probably the most technologically advanced thing in the games(weapons-wise, and with the obvious exception of Vegnagun), so they had an airship, a bunch of peoplez, and attacked its body. Oh, and they also were able to "calm" it during the fight using the "Hymn of the Fate" or something like that, a song which the current "host" for Sin, Jecht, used to wuvz.

SuperLuigi
Ganondorf would have no problem with the sinspawn. Sin's size would be a disadvantage due to ganon's teleporting. he could blast a whole or cut one into sin and attack from the inside

NemeBro
Shut up SuperLuigi.

SuperLuigi
dont hate neme appreciate

NemeBro
BBu5nReuIAo

Was bored, so I felt like posting this. This is Sin's first appearance in the game, shielded by water that surrounds it, and levelings several large buildings.

Phanteros
Sin eats Ganondorf and gets gas.

Sin_Volvagia
Ganondorf isn't going to stop Sin outside or within. Sin is practically immortal and is capable of causing massive amounts of destruction. If Ganondorf manages to get inside, he's gonna deal with the final Aeon and Yu Yevon who can continually heal itself and cast Ultima over and over.

Burning thought
Anima is the coolest Aeon!

NemeBro
I am inclined to agree.

First_Tsurugi06
Kind of a Bahamut fan myself.

KingD19
Yojimbo.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Ganondorf isn't going to stop Sin outside or within. Sin is practically immortal and is capable of causing massive amounts of destruction. If Ganondorf manages to get inside, he's gonna deal with the final Aeon and Yu Yevon who can continually heal itself and cast Ultima over and over.

Or just give Yu Yevon a Phoenix Down and that'll defeat it.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Or just give Yu Yevon a Phoenix Down and that'll defeat it.

Ganondorf doesn't have any zombie spell I know of. Either way, he's not getting any Phoenix Down.

ScreamPaste
Zombie spell? I've never played the FF game Sin is in, but Ganondorf is easily capable of creating Zombies and better, if that's what you mean?

He's also been shown to raise the dead.

To be honest, I don't really see a reason Ganon can't punch holes in Sin. Those energy blasts were pretty impressive, but Ganon can block light arrows, or just avoid those blasts. Possibly freeze Sin's water aura like he did Zora's domain?

KingD19
Didn't he do all that with parts of the Tri-Force.

Rapidash
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Size isn't everything.. Was Sin damaged in game, and if so, how, and by who?

There's only so much you can do when you're outsized so vastly. Even with your theories on Ganondorf being over a thousand ton in terms of punching, it would not so much as dent that thing if it was of material equal to its size in terms of durability.

Blocking Light Arrows, even if they are super efficient against Ganondorf, is not a feat comparable to even a single punch by that titan. Size is not everything, but in fights such as this one, it sure make a significant difference.

I've yet to see or hear anything about Ganondorf that grant him the shadow of a chance, and I've heard quite a lot about him.

ScreamPaste
Blocking light arrows is very impressive, they're the most powerful of the magic arrows in Zelda. The lesser fire and ice arrows are shown to thaw out a glacier, and freeze a volcano, respectively. The light arrows incinerate anythign in Zelda that is not Ganondorf himself, and are super effective against him as he's the 'King of evil'.

If Sin was harmed in his game by forces less than Ganon could create, it seems reasonable he could hurt Sin. =/ Granted, hitting a small portion of a large being extremely hard will only hurt that portion, and it would take Ganon some time, I do not think this fight is quite so one sided as we're assuming, simply due to that thing's size.

He did it with the triforce of power, which he always has.

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by KingD19
Didn't he do all that with parts of the Tri-Force.

Only the one that he's been most assoicated with since the start of the series.

SuperLuigi
the final aeon and yu yevon were defeated by a party much weaker than ganondorf. sin isnt immortal he just will come back as a different sacrifice.

MooCowofJustice
Just so you guys know, Light Arrows are divine power. So Ganondorf tanked a blast of the magic used by the gods.

Rapidash
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Just so you guys know, Light Arrows are divine power. So Ganondorf tanked a blast of the magic used by the gods.

Which by words means nothing.

MooCowofJustice
The Gods used their power to shape Hyrule. "Din using her flaming arms to sculpt the planet."

I fail to understand how that means nothing.

Rapidash
The Gods used their power to shape Hyrule. "Din using her flaming arms to sculpt the planet."

I fail to understand how that means nothing.

That's the power of "Din" then, rather than the power of a generic God.

MooCowofJustice
The only Gods in Zelda are Din, Nayru, and Farore. All of which may or may not be equally powerful. Din sculpted the land, Nayru gave order to the world, and Farore created life.

The arrows were stated as Divine Power. It comes from one of them, all of them, or two of them of various combination.

Rapidash
The only Gods in Zelda are Din, Nayru, and Farore. All of which may or may not be equally powerful. Din sculpted the land, Nayru gave order to the world, and Farore created life.

The arrows were stated as Divine Power. It comes from one of them, all of them, or two of them of various combination.

When you're talking about the powers of the Gods, what you're actually talking about is the power of Din, Nayru and Farore. The fact that they are Gods has in all debates, and will in all debates be irrelevant to the actual debate.

"God" is an abused word in debates unless you're talking about THE God.

ScreamPaste
I think what she's pointing out, Moo, is that titles mean squat with nothing to back them. For example the Elder God in LoK, would be outclassed by many characters in versus.

Still, the light arrows are more powerful than the fire and ice arrows, which are incredibly impressive in themselves, and the light arrows are Ganon's anathema.. and he can still stop them.

NemeBro
Just so you all know, the three Goddesses who shaped the land are in fact not the only Gods, those two toads from WW were Gods, and there are implied to be more as well.

Sin was defeated by missiles from an airship fired en masse, which destroyed an entire city, and with the party all crippling his various body parts, including his core.

Sin's Giga Graviton destroys cities casually...He uses that, Ganondorf will at the very least be buried under tons and tons of rubble.

The only hope Ganon has is outlasting Sin.

Sin_Volvagia
Zombie spell? I've never played the FF game Sin is in, but Ganondorf is easily capable of creating Zombies and better, if that's what you mean?

He's also been shown to raise the dead.

To be honest, I don't really see a reason Ganon can't punch holes in Sin. Those energy blasts were pretty impressive, but Ganon can block light arrows, or just avoid those blasts. Possibly freeze Sin's water aura like he did Zora's domain?

Zombie spell in FFX turns the target into something like a zombie. It may not seem much but the target would be damaged by healing items/spells.

MooCowofJustice
I think what she's pointing out, Moo, is that titles mean squat with nothing to back them. For example the Elder God in LoK, would be outclassed by many characters in versus.

Ooooh...my bad Rapidash.

There is a lot to back their power. They flooded the world in Wind Waker, created the Light Spirits who were strong enough to seal away the Fused Shadows in Twilight Princess, and they created the Triforce which we know can grant any wish when all three pieces are gathered together.

NemeBro
Dude, the Light Arrows are not as powerful as the Goddesses themselves, that is stupid.

MadMel
Originally posted by NemeBro
Dude, the Light Arrows are not as powerful as the Goddesses themselves, that is stupid.

exactly ((yes im back to debate - god knows why erm))

the goddesses themselves may be powerful, but the light arrows arent as powerful as they are - comparing the power of the arrows to the power of the goddesses is pointless..just because the arrows are part of the god's magic doesnt make them effective againt sin..

ScreamPaste
they're being used as show of Ganon's durability. It wasn't suggested that he would use them. Also, the arrows are indeed very powerful, but yeah.

LLLLLink
Ganondorf easily stomps via:

Triforce
Banishment
Straight up ass whoopin
ect.

NemeBro
Shut up LLLLLoser. 131

On a serious note, care to prove, well, any of those statements?

LLLLLink
Dont be fvcking fool. Do you have Alzheimers? You should know this shit by now...

NemeBro
Know that you are a Link fanboy who has no real points to back up his argument?

Indeed.

LLLLLink
You are an idiot, Nemebro.
Why do you always do this?

NemeBro
Originally posted by LLLLLink
You are an idiot, Nemebro.
Why do you always do this? Make you look like a pitiful fool?

To kill time of course.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.