Batman vs. Spidey villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Parmaniac
not really a gauntlet Batman faces everyone doesn't matter if he loses a fight
Batman has NO prep, he starts every fight with full stamina and his utility belt
Arena: http://media.moddb.com/images/games/1/12/11507/ProjectViewpoint_VolcanoArena_07.10.08.jpg
(on the ground is water instead of lava, the plate and chains are made of adamantium)

no one holds back all willing to kill, who beats him and who gets beaten?

01.Vulture
02.Kingpin
03.Kraven
04.Tarantula
05.Scorpion
06.Dr. Octopus
07.Rhino
08.Morbius
09.Lizard
10.Electro
11.Swarm
12.Venom (Eddie Brock)
13.Carnage
14.Sandman
15.Hydroman
16.Morlun

Spire
Batman throws them all off.

Bouboumaster
Batman can win 1, 2, 3, maybe 8, maybe 11, depending of his equipment, and that's all.

Spire
Originally posted by Spire

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Spire

http://wow.ingame.de/forum/images/smilies/facepalm.gif

Lostedge
WINS = BATMAN WINS
LOSES = BATMAN LOSES

01.Vulture WINS
02.Kingpin WINS
03.Kraven WINS
04.Tarantula LOSES
05.Scorpion WINS
06.Dr. Octopus WINS
07.Rhino WINS (Dumbass jumps in the lava)
08.Morbius WINS
09.Lizard WINS
10.Electro LOSES
11.Swarm LOSES
12.Venom (Eddie Brock) LOSES UNLESS HE FINDS OUT THE WEAKNESS
13.Carnage LOSES
14.Sandman LOSES (NO CHANCE OF WINNING AT ALL)
15.Hydroman LOSES
16.Morlun LOSES

Digi
For what it's worth, he once faced Kingpin in a crossover and stated that he couldn't beat him in a purely physical fight. Granted, it was the steel-bending classic incarnation of KP. But just some food for thought. Each and every one of these has the purely physical advantage over Bats. Not saying he'd lose to all of them, but it's a gap that would need to be made up.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Digi
For what it's worth, he once faced Kingpin in a crossover and stated that he couldn't beat him in a purely physical fight. Granted, it was the steel-bending classic incarnation of KP. But just some food for thought. Each and every one of these has the purely physical advantage over Bats. Not saying he'd lose to all of them, but it's a gap that would need to be made up. which crossover was this ?

Parmaniac
my personal thought
01.Vulture WINS (just beats him)
02.Kingpin WINS (better combatant + belt)
03.Kraven WINS (better combatant)
04.Tarantula WINS (better combatant IMO)
05.Scorpion WINS (better combatant + belt IMO)
06.Dr. Octopus WINS (but I'm not sure here)
07.Rhino WINS (Rhino BFR's himself)
08.Morbius ? (not sure in this)
09.Lizard LOSES (too much to take IMO)
10.Electro LOSES (no need for Electro to get close to him)
11.Swarm LOSES (Batman can't grab him)
12.Venom (Eddie Brock) LOSES (no explanation needed IMO)
13.Carnage LOSES (see Venom fight)
14.Sandman LOSES (even worse than Swarm)
15.Hydroman LOSES (even worse than Swarm)
16.Morlun LOSES (...)

Lostedge
I thought 4th was Black Tarantula. If it is just Tarantula then Batman wins ...

Placidity
Originally posted by Lostedge
WINS = BATMAN WINS
LOSES = BATMAN LOSES

Rofl laughing

godking
I can only give batman the vulture and Rhino fight comfortably.

From Kingpin on every opponent except Rhino has at least a 50 % chance of winning .

PowerCosmic
I'm pretty sure Batman can hang with some of the bigger Spidey foes such as The Lizard and Sandman since he has fought Killer Croc and Clayface. It won't be easy but Batman will find a way to take out his opponents.

As far as Venom and Carnage, he has a slim chance unless he finds both their weakness (sonic waves, etc).

With Electro, I don't know anything about him, but would water hurt him? Batman would have little chance against him unless he thinks of something fast.

Batman, like Spiderman, uses his brains more than his brawns to take down his opponents.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Lostedge
WINS = BATMAN WINS
LOSES = BATMAN LOSES

01.Vulture WINS
02.Kingpin WINS
03.Kraven WINS
04.Tarantula LOSES
05.Scorpion WINS
06.Dr. Octopus WINS
08.Morbius WINS
09.Lizard WINS
10.Electro LOSES
11.Swarm LOSES
12.Venom (Eddie Brock) LOSES UNLESS HE FINDS OUT THE WEAKNESS
13.Carnage LOSES
14.Sandman LOSES (NO CHANCE OF WINNING AT ALL)
15.Hydroman LOSES
16.Morlun LOSES

You gives Batman a win over the Lizard? wth

Mshinu
They all slip on Batman`s guano

Parmaniac
Originally posted by PowerCosmic
I'm pretty sure Batman can hang with some of the bigger Spidey foes such as The Lizard and Sandman since he has fought Killer Croc and Clayface. It won't be easy but Batman will find a way to take out his opponents.

As far as Venom and Carnage, he has a slim chance unless he finds both their weakness (sonic waves, etc).

With Electro, I don't know anything about him, but would water hurt him? Batman would have little chance against him unless he thinks of something fast.

Batman, like Spiderman, uses his brains more than his brawns to take down his opponents.

how has he beaten clayface? I always wanted a few books with him cause I really like the character but never found anything only know him from the cartoons of the 90s

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by PowerCosmic
I'm pretty sure Batman can hang with some of the bigger Spidey foes such as The Lizard and Sandman since he has fought Killer Croc and Clayface.

You can't compare Croc and Lizard like you can't compare Batman and Spider-Man.

Spider-Man is like, almost a 20 tons lvler, while Batman is, at best, 1 ton I presume, being one of the strongest human on Earth.

Lizard fought and beat on some time Spider-Man, who is, remember, a multiple tons strengt dude.

Lizard would rip the head of Batman with one attack. With the claws, with his tail or with his bare hands, Bat can pick his poison, but it's the only thing he can do against Lizard.

On the other hand, Spider-Man can carve a hole in the face of Croc with one punch if he wants too.

PowerCosmic
Originally posted by Parmaniac
how has he beaten clayface? I always wanted a few books with him cause I really like the character but never found anything only know him from the cartoons of the 90s

Most of it has been with the combine efforts of Batman and Robin and sometimes luck. Other times, its by some other force.

Here is a link to his info:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clayface

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.