Black Bolt vs. Random People

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lostedge
I have read only few comics where Black Bolt has actually done anything, so kind of puzzled how he does with and without his powers. So ...

1. Black Bolt without his voice. Which one of these he wins, or can he take people from the 2nd group also ...

Banshee
TaskMaster
Captain America
Wolverine
Spider-Man
Sub-Mariner
QuickSilver
Ghost Rider
Sandman
Vision
Thing
Mister Sinister
Stryfe
Wonder Man

2. Black Bolt with all his powers. Which ones can he take, or can he take them all?

Iceman
Ultron (Adamantium)
Hercules
Magneto
Juggernaut
Gladiator
Captain Marvel
Adam Warlock
Silver Surfer
Firelord
Hulk (Current)
Apocalypse
Thor

Bouboumaster
1. Black Bolt without his voice. Which one of these he wins, or can he take people from the 2nd group also ...

Banshee - Black Bolt shit on him
TaskMaster - Same as above
Captain America - Same as above
Wolverine Black Bolt would win a big 9/10, but don't count Wolverine out. Sharp claws and an absurd hf makes him one of the most dangerous opponent in this first part
Spider-Man - Same as Banshee
Sub-Mariner - Interesting fight... Until Black Bolt decide he have enough and deliver the Master Blow.
QuickSilver - Same as Banshee
Ghost Rider - The only viable option for Black Bolt is the bfr. Ghost Rider, on the other end, can end it quickly with the Penance Stare
Sandman - Sandman can do jack to Blackagar Boltagon, while he can go physics on his ass, thanks to his matter manipulation power
Vision - Interesting fight, but ultimatly, Black Bolt stomp
Thing - Thing and Black Bold could have a good fight if it wasn't that Black Bolt possess a lot of other power, other than just being super strong
Mister Sinister - Same as Banshee
Stryfe - I'll say that Black Bolt for an healty majority
Wonder Man - Best match up of this list. I see Wonder Man gaining 1 or 2 victory on 10.

2. Black Bolt with all his powers. Which ones can he take, or can he take them all?

Iceman - Black Bolt MURDER Bobby
Ultron (Adamantium) - Ultron is a team buster, an Avenger's team buster, in fact. I see Ultron winning 6 or 7 fight on 10 against Black Bolt
Hercules - Hercules lacks versatility to properly compete with Black Bolt
Magneto - Black Bolt rips Magneto's head with his hands. It's not even close. Magnetic shields won't help him against matter manipulation power.
Juggernaut - Without bfr, I see Juggernaut winning
Gladiator - If I remember corretly, when they fought, Gladiator had the upperhand, right?
Captain Marvel - Which one? I say Black Bolt for now.
Adam Warlock - Which one? Classic have a good shot at winning, current loose.
Silver Surfer - Silver Surfer is as strong, but he posses a vast versatility, and he's just plain faster. I see Silver Surfer winning a good 8 /10.
Firelord - Like Surfer, but he's less powerful. I see Black Bolt and him split
Hulk (Current) - I gives Hulk the win. Hulk is one of the few who are just plainly stronger that Black Bolt, and he's one of the few who would take the scream in his face, and being able to gives back. Huge healing factor comes in too play too. Unless Black Bolt bfr him, I say Hulk win
Apocalypse - In an alternate reality, Black Bolt one shotted Apocalypse. Still, I don't buy this shit, and I say that him and Black Bolt split
Thor - Thor is not only probably stronger, but have Mjorlnir to stop the terrible screams and have other power that tip the scale. I see him winning 8 or 9 fight on Black Bolt

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

Wolverine Black Bolt would win a big 9/10, but don't count Wolverine out. Sharp claws and an absurd hf makes him one of the most dangerous opponent in this first part
Sub-Mariner - Interesting fight... Until Black Bolt decide he have enough and deliver the Master Blow.
Ghost Rider - The only viable option for Black Bolt is the bfr. Ghost Rider, on the other end, can end it quickly with the Penance Stare
Sandman - Sandman can do jack to Blackagar Boltagon, while he can go physics on his ass, thanks to his matter manipulation power
Thing - Thing and Black Bold could have a good fight if it wasn't that Black Bolt possess a lot of other power, other than just being super strong
Wonder Man - Best match up of this list. I see Wonder Man gaining 1 or 2 victory on 10.

Ultron (Adamantium) - Ultron is a team buster, an Avenger's team buster, in fact. I see Ultron winning 6 or 7 fight on 10 against Black Bolt
Magneto - Black Bolt rips Magneto's head with his hands. It's not even close. Magnetic shields won't help him against matter manipulation power.
Gladiator - If I remember corretly, when they fought, Gladiator had the upperhand, right?
Silver Surfer - Silver Surfer is as strong, but he posses a vast versatility, and he's just plain faster. I see Silver Surfer winning a good 8 /10.
Hulk (Current) - I gives Hulk the win. Hulk is one of the few who are just plainly stronger that Black Bolt, and he's one of the few who would take the scream in his face, and being able to gives back. Huge healing factor comes in too play too. Unless Black Bolt bfr him, I say Hulk win
Apocalypse - In an alternate reality, Black Bolt one shotted Apocalypse. Still, I don't buy this shit, and I say that him and Black Bolt split
Thor - Thor is not only probably stronger, but have Mjorlnir to stop the terrible screams and have other power that tip the scale. I see him winning 8 or 9 fight on Black Bolt

I agree with 9.5/10 of that which you just wrote... smile

KillAll
^^^^what he said???^^^^ except for iceman??? i dunno if it would be a good fight or not, but i'd say more or less it would be 50/50 with blackbolt/iceman.

Sin I AM
hmmmm.....that was an awesome post BM, I totally agree , except with Bobby, for some reason i think they would be even

Master Court

I agree completely. Especially on your notes about the gods, bricks, Gladiator, and Silver Surfer. And Iceman is too overrated on these forums.

I agree 100%.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Not really. Black Bolt once knocked him down with a casual blow. His above him physically even at his base.

How exactly would he do so? Bobby doesn't even need a physical body anymore.

Bull. Not only can Magneto amp his physical powers vastly just like Black Bolt (Meaning his not ripping his head off.), Magneto's control over the electromagnetic spectrum will put a serious kink in Black Bolt's power set. Also, just because one can manipulate matter to an extent does not mean he can easily break through Magneto's Force Field. Far, far from it. Hell, Magneto has manipulated matter at the subatomic level in the past as well as I recall.

When needed Black Bolt has shown telepathic like powers. Dude was casually resisting Maximus and even controlled him once.

Incorrect. Black Bolt put sent him reeling with the smallest of whispers in their first encounter. In their second encounter, he and Black Bolt went toe to toe and Black Bolt was winning. He walked away unharmed while Gladiator was wounded and so on. In their third encounter Black Bolt was choking him and head him on his knees until he was saved by White Out if I recall correctly by removing his powers. Some argue though that was part of Gladiator's plan.

Plainly stronger? Have you seen their fights? Black Bolt's taken blows from Hulk without budging and knocked him down with a single blow (Albeit briefly). His always been able to go toe to toe with Hulk in strength and that's not including his amping. The closest thing we have that suggest Hulk's superiority is when the narrator said Black Bolt is a close second to Hulk in strength and that's at his base.

Bullshit. Black Bolt has been able to knock out Hulk, what, 2 or 3 times with a mere whisper in the past. Based on the fact that his quasi-sonic scream is depended on his emotional state mainly his anger, and that a scream should be far beyond a mere whisper, Hulk isn't taking a scream to the face and surviving.

Black Bolt's versatility means he has a number of options.

Master Court
^

shifty

You seem to have forgotten about Thor and how badly he gets beat as well.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Master Court
^

shifty

You seem to have forgotten about Thor and how badly he gets beat as well.

Get's badly beaten by who?

If you are referring to Black Bolt you should know that Thor has defeated Black Bolt in their only fight and was easily going toe to toe with a Black Bolt who was amping his strength. Albeit he defeated him with circumstance (His Fork.).

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Not really. Black Bolt once knocked him down with a casual blow. His above him physically even at his base.

How exactly would he do so? Bobby doesn't even need a physical body anymore.

Bull. Not only can Magneto amp his physical powers vastly just like Black Bolt (Meaning his not ripping his head off.), Magneto's control over the electromagnetic spectrum will put a serious kink in Black Bolt's power set. Also, just because one can manipulate matter to an extent does not mean he can easily break through Magneto's Force Field. Far, far from it. Hell, Magneto has manipulated matter at the subatomic level in the past as well as I recall.

When needed Black Bolt has shown telepathic like powers. Dude was casually resisting Maximus and even controlled him once.

Incorrect. Black Bolt put sent him reeling with the smallest of whispers in their first encounter. In their second encounter, he and Black Bolt went toe to toe and Black Bolt was winning. He walked away unharmed while Gladiator was wounded and so on. In their third encounter Black Bolt was choking him and head him on his knees until he was saved by White Out if I recall correctly by removing his powers. Some argue though that was part of Gladiator's plan.

Plainly stronger? Have you seen their fights? Black Bolt's taken blows from Hulk without budging and knocked him down with a single blow (Albeit briefly). His always been able to go toe to toe with Hulk in strength and that's not including his amping. The closest thing we have that suggest Hulk's superiority is when the narrator said Black Bolt is a close second to Hulk in strength and that's at his base.

Bullshit. Black Bolt has been able to knock out Hulk, what, 2 or 3 times with a mere whisper in the past. Based on the fact that his quasi-sonic scream is depended on his emotional state mainly his anger, and that a scream should be far beyond a mere whisper, Hulk isn't taking a scream to the face and surviving.

Black Bolt's versatility means he has a number of options.

Yes, but it's one showing, and maybe a low showing, which I don't gives a lot of credibility. Thing is a skilled fighter, and at least, a 90 tons. Minimum. It would be a great match, until Black Bolt use his other power, like, the Master Blow.

I think that Bobby would get messy after Black Bolt mess with his struture. Black Bolt can re-arrange matter, so it gives him an important advantage over Bobby.

It's your opinion, my friend, but I think that he would pass threw the shield, because of his power-set. Also, even if Magneto can amp, Black Bolt have been seen trading punch which such being as Gladiator and Hulk, who are planets busters.

Thanks for correcting me. Still, I think it's a split.

For Hulk, I disagree. It's said that the voice of Black Bolt is powerfull enough to lvl a mountain, while Hulk take point blank nuclear assault and survive it, sometimes without a scratch. The OP said it was current Hulk. Which current, it's hard to say, because he have recently gone Savage, a time World Breaker, and he'll probably come back in Green Scar soon, but Hulk doesn't had a low showing since the fight with Red Hulk, but the defeat at the hands of Venus. And even if they were at the same strenght, which they aren't, would it be a good match up? I think that the Healing Factor and the power-set of Hulk makes him more than just a brick like Hercules, it gives him the victory.

Survivor19
Not. Gonna. Happen.
Especially if voice is out.

Warlord
Agreed with BM except Iceman and Hulk

thanos-prime
Which captain marvel?

Lostedge
Originally posted by thanos-prime
Which captain marvel?

The one who was fighting Thanos when he was carrying Infinity Gauntlet and who was turned to legos ...

Also the Warlock is from that 'era'.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Lostedge
The one who was fighting Thanos when he was carrying Infinity Gauntlet and who was turned to legos ...

Also the Warlock is from that 'era'. we using him when he was most powerful? if so he beats BB with ease

Warlord
Originally posted by thanos-prime
we using him when he was most powerful? if so he beats BB with ease

how come?

all he had was his nega band blast and flight right?

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Warlord
how come?

all he had was his nega band blast and flight right? at his most powerful he was fighting people like king thor to a standstill and dispatching frost giants with ease

Warlord
that's gennis right?

I think he meant mar vell

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Warlord
that's gennis right?

I think he meant mar vell well genis wins mar-vell most likely loses he said the one who got turned into lego's im pretty sure mar-vell was already dead before that not sure though

golem370
I would think with Sinisters malleability it would be hard to defeat.

Survivor19
Uhm... no, i don't thing so.
But teleportation and TP would be pain in ass...

Rage.Of.Olympus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.