Champions online

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jalek moye
anyone play this new superhero mmo yet? Made by the same team that created City of Heroes

I just started and so far I find it pretty cool, It has alot of costumization options in the costume, even more the city of heroes had. The combat is very fun, it moves dont have recharge bars. Theres a button for blocking attacks, and the physical ones can be combo ed like an action games.

bn3wqYjzBkk

NemeBro
I want to play this game, but I gotta ask, how much is the monthly fee?

jalek moye
15 dollars a month, 42 dollars for 3 months, 77 dollars for 6 months

NemeBro
I'm too poor. sad

jalek moye
they should be selling game cards soon

KingD19
I'm kinda pissed at Microsoft, March 2nd before this makes it to 360, but once it does, watch out.

jalek moye
Well anyone play this now that its free to play also?

jalek moye
Anyone try this since it's gone free? Even if u did I'd suggest revisiting it, a lot has changed for the better since their company changed hands.

Cyner
meh... still playing City of Heroes

I might give it a try though considering that it's free now.

jalek moye
If u like city of heroes you should this, they are similar due to being made by part of the same teams. This one is more fast paced with higher customization but city of heroes prolly has deeper content still. Not that his game is shallow anymore though, just they are just now improving of what should have been done long ago.

Wei Phoenix
Yeah this game is pretty fun. You guys should try it. New powers are being added this week too.

Stoic
I have a question. Why pay to play this, when you can play DC Universe online for free?

jalek moye
Originally posted by Stoic
I have a question. Why pay to play this, when you can play DC Universe online for free?

One, it has a free to play option as well.

Two, much much much greater customization of appearance/costume

Three, much more powers/powersets and the ability to create your own powersets instead of being locked on one set. Resulting in much more diversity. More travel powers too, and very frequent content updates now.

Stoic
Wow that's more than enough reasons to make the switch imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.