Odin , Thor (Current), Superman Prime vs Depowered Tyrant, Rulk, Dormammu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PowerCosmic
Alright guys, battlefield takes place on an indestructable environment. Last team standing wins. Who takes this? cool

Bouboumaster
Team 2

PowerCosmic
Almost forgot, Odin has the destroyer Armor with him as well (if that makes him stronger).

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by PowerCosmic
Almost forgot, Odin has the destroyer Armor with him as well (if that makes him stronger).

In that case, team 1

Slaanesh
Rulk absorb Tyrant PC and solo team 1..wasn't Dormammu above skyfather??

PowerCosmic
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Rulk absorb Tyrant PC and solo team 1..wasn't Dormammu above skyfather??

Yea Dormammu is way up in the food chain. That's why I added that Odin have the Destroyer Armor.

Board Walker
rulk goes solo at the start and solos both teams simultaneously.

shokosugi
Odin and Thor are the weak links

jalek moye
Originally posted by shokosugi
Odin and Thor are the weak links

Odin has the destroyer armor he isnt a weak link

Slaanesh
well..for shokosugi..if it's not Superman..mean it's a weak link..

shokosugi
Originally posted by jalek moye
Odin has the destroyer armor he isnt a weak link

ok then Thor is the weak link

KuRuPT Thanosi
Hey Shoko... Doesn't SMP Solo team 2 and those B rate characters?

DarthZoom
Originally posted by Board Walker
rulk goes solo at the start and solos both teams simultaneously.

If Loeb is writting it, I don't doubt it. I can't wait till he has him defeat The LT. lol

Lord Feron
So is Thor like Odin level now? 2 Odins on the same team and one has the destroyer armor, that should be able to put down Dormmy and tyrant.

Kris Blaze
It comes down to Dormammu and Odin.

And it's difficult to call that fight.

xJLxKing
Team 1. Won't be easy though. I can see Superman Prime killing Tyrant physically. Odin fights Dormammu. Rulk would beat Thor unless Rulk BFR him.

It all depends on how Odin foes against Dormammu

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Team 1. Won't be easy though. I can see Superman Prime killing Tyrant physically. Odin fights Dormammu. Rulk would beat Thor unless Rulk BFR him.

It all depends on how Odin foes against Dormammu

You got the order wrong.

It's Dormammu -> Odin -> Tyrant -> Prime -> Thor -> Rulk

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
You got the order wrong.

It's Dormammu -> Odin -> Tyrant -> Prime -> Thor -> Rulk
Rulk already beat Thor. Yeah, it was stupid, but still valid nonetheless
I give Prime the win over Tyrant
I don't know about Odin and Dormammu. Odin has his armor here so...

Don't forget, Odin can potentially amp Prime easily. One sun can give Prime the boost to finish Tyrant very fast.

Kris Blaze

Don't forget, Odin can potentially amp Prime easily. One sun can give Prime the boost to finish Tyrant very fast.

Crusader's got a winning track record against Thor as well, but know he wouldn't win on KMC no expression

Just like Spidey has a winning trackrecord against Firelord.

xJLxKing
Crusader's got a winning track record against Thor as well, but know he wouldn't win on KMC no expression

Just like Spidey has a winning trackrecord against Firelord.
I don't see Thor doing what Rulk did to SS. Nor what he did to the Watcher, or GM.

Philosophía
Prime pushes everybody's shit in. With his fist.

iceman24567

Just like Spidey has a winning trackrecord against Firelord. thumb up

Kris Blaze
I don't see Thor doing what Rulk did to SS. Nor what he did to the Watcher, or GM.

- Surfer from an unknown point in time, we do not know how strong he was. Norrin has gone through great ups and downs in his life. But seeing as Rulk simply killed SS by absorbing the power cosmic, how could Thor NOT do that? Can he not absorb energy?

- A Watcher has been decked by Lunatik as well, someone recently killed by Depowered Drax. It was a joke. Notice how Uatu took more damage from Rulk's punches than She Hulk or Thundra did.

- Finally, there is the Grand Master. Unless his durability is magically below Thor, Hulk, She-Hulk, Thundra, A-Bomb and a couple of others, we can safely rule that out as bullshit.

xJLxKing
- Surfer from an unknown point in time, we do not know how strong he was. Norrin has gone through great ups and downs in his life. But seeing as Rulk simply killed SS by absorbing the power cosmic, how could Thor NOT do that? Can he not absorb energy?

- A Watcher has been decked by Lunatik as well, someone recently killed by Depowered Drax. It was a joke. Notice how Uatu took more damage from Rulk's punches than She Hulk or Thundra did.

- Finally, there is the Grand Master. Unless his durability is magically below Thor, Hulk, She-Hulk, Thundra, A-Bomb and a couple of others, we can safely rule that out as bullshit.
You might not like the writing as it really doesn't fit(i don't like it too), but it perfectly fine to use it. It's not like he suddenly defeated one skyfather level character and then keeps losing to everybody, but his has beaten quite a few characters.

Besides that, Rulk fought pretty nicely against Hulk. Used his own hammer and beat him with it. I am sure there are a few people that are going to come and show me scan of Thor with better feat, but the fight still counts. The fights with GM, Watcher, and SS and everybody else still counts.

If Thor fights they way he did against Rulk, then he'll lose. That won't change. Though, if he BFRs him or fight with differently, then maybe he'd win.

Kris Blaze
You might not like the writing as it really doesn't fit(i don't like it too), but it perfectly fine to use it. It's not like he suddenly defeated one skyfather level character and then keeps losing to everybody, but his has beaten quite a few characters.

Besides that, Rulk fought pretty nicely against Hulk. Used his own hammer and beat him with it. I am sure there are a few people that are going to come and show me scan of Thor with better feat, but the fight still counts. The fights with GM, Watcher, and SS and everybody else still counts.

If Thor fights they way he did against Rulk, then he'll lose. That won't change. Though, if he BFRs him or fight with differently, then maybe he'd win.

I'm curious as to what me not liking it has to do with this. You're the one who's choosing to ignore the gaps in consistency here.

- The Watchers have been affected by lesser physical attacks in the past. This is not a showing of greatness. What does this have to do with my personal taste?

- We do not know which Surfer this is, only that it's one from before the time he encountered Terrax. This is early in time. What does this have to do with my personal taste?

- Rulk beat Surfer by absorbing his power cosmic/lifeforce. Thor can do this. You said that you did not see Thor doing it, but Thor did it against Loki and the Presence. BRB did it against Ego. What does this have to do with my personal taste?

- The Grandmaster has displayed impressive durability in the past, but now he took less blows than all of the heroes/villains that Rulk has fought in the past. What does this have to do with my personal taste?

KuRuPT Thanosi

Where do you get Prime beating Tyrant... That is the first place you went wrong.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I'm curious as to what me not liking it has to do with this. You're the one who's choosing to ignore the gaps in consistency here.

- The Watchers have been affected by lesser physical attacks in the past. This is not a showing of greatness. What does this have to do with my personal taste?

- We do not know which Surfer this is, only that it's one from before the time he encountered Terrax. This is early in time. What does this have to do with my personal taste?

- Rulk beat Surfer by absorbing his power cosmic/lifeforce. Thor can do this. You said that you did not see Thor doing it, but Thor did it against Loki and the Presence. BRB did it against Ego. What does this have to do with my personal taste?

- The Grandmaster has displayed impressive durability in the past, but now he took less blows than all of the heroes/villains that Rulk has fought in the past. What does this have to do with my personal taste?

Problem is Kris... Thor has never been able to do that to somebody with the power cosmic. He's squared off against SS and other PC users and never once even hinted he could do such a thing. Taking somebody life force.. is totally different then stripping them of PC imo. Thor has never displayed such a tactic nor as I said hinted he could manipulate the PC in such ways. The two examples you used.. again weren't PC users. Thor has a winning record against SS but it's not because of him draining his PC and to think he could when he's never shown the ability to manipulate the PC in such ways is reaching imo.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Where do you get Prime beating Tyrant... That is the first place you went wrong.
Thanos held his own. I am sure Prime will too.

It just sounds like you got a grudge that Rulk beat GM. GM=Galactus laughing out loud

Lifeforce=/=PC

Like I said, if Thor is going to win, he will need a change in battle strategy

Kris Blaze
It just sounds like you got a grudge that Rulk beat GM. GM=Galactus laughing out loud

Lifeforce=/=PC

Like I said, if Thor is going to win, he will need a change in battle strategy

Thor's absorbed the Power cosmic many times, you did not seem to understand the incident. Rulk killed Surfer when he did it, he absorbed ALL that was in him. Hence why I referenced incidents where Thor has absorbed energy from someone to the point where they have been close to death/dead, instead of the examples where he has absorbed the power cosmic no expression

You also did not try to counter any of my argument. Does this mean that you conceded or that you choose to write off the lack of consistency as a result of my personal taste?

xJLxKing
Thor's absorbed the Power cosmic many times, you did not seem to understand the incident. Rulk killed Surfer when he did it, he absorbed ALL that was in him. Hence why I referenced incidents where Thor has absorbed energy from someone to the point where they have been close to death/dead, instead of the examples where he has absorbed the power cosmic no expression

You also did not try to counter any of my argument. Does this mean that you conceded or that you choose to write off the lack of consistency as a result of my personal taste?
I did not try to counter your argument because what I said was already said. There is nothing to say. I can drag the arguement, but it doesn't even change the battle's outcome.
Odin can still fight Dormammu
Prime still knocks off Tyrant( and easier with Odin creating a mini-star)
Whether Thor wins or loses is irrelevant. Rulk would still get killed by either Odin, or Prime.

D-Block

The second fight Thor was winning and Rulk admitted Thor would have killed or defeated him if Hulk didn't step in IIRC.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Ummmm again I want to see when Thor has ever manipulated the PC in such a way to drain it from the user. He may absorb a PC blast but that is far far different then doing what Rulk did to surfer. Thor has won more times against SS and has never employed such a tactic. To assume he could drain the PC from anybody is reaching imo.

Ooo yeah and Team 2 wins.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I specifically recall Thor manipulating/using Cosmic Energy more than once in the Avenger's run. I'll post it when I re download the issue. I gotta get the scan again.

I don't see why it wouldn't make sense for Thor to drain Silver Surfer if it's doable. His control over his Power Cosmic is almost absolute and that fight with Rulk was pretty stupid so I don't count it, but if it is doable, Thor can do it. He has enough energy absorping feats to back it up.

Lulz at using Rulk as evidence. And here's how he does against a Thor that's ready and pissed.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_RulkvsThor21.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_RulkvsThor22.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_RulkvsThor23.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_RulkvsThor24.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_RulkvsThor25.jpg

guy222
Team 2

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I specifically recall Thor manipulating/using Cosmic Energy more than once in the Avenger's run. I'll post it when I re download the issue. I gotta get the scan again.

I don't see why it wouldn't make sense for Thor to drain Silver Surfer if it's doable. His control over his Power Cosmic is almost absolute and that fight with Rulk was pretty stupid so I don't count it, but if it is doable, Thor can do it. He has enough energy absorping feats to back it up.

Lulz at using Rulk as evidence. And here's how he does against a Thor that's ready and pissed.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_RulkvsThor21.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_RulkvsThor22.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_RulkvsThor23.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_RulkvsThor24.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_RulkvsThor25.jpg

I don't like that fight one bit or the whole rulk run.. However, Rage... Rulk was almost burnt out at that point after dispatching Thor amongst other at that point. Not to mention Thor cheapshotted him from behind and it was like 2 vs 1. I would hardly use that as some evidence of Thor being superior to Rulk. When they were both fresh Rulk won. Granted as I said I don't like the whole Rulk run.

Ummmm show me ONE instance of Thor draining the PC from a user. He's never done such a thing and to think he can is reaching. Absorbing a PC blast and firing it back is a far far cry from what Rulk did to SS. Thor's never done such a thing to a PC user and to say he could makes no sense imo.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't like that fight one bit or the whole rulk run.. However, Rage... Rulk was almost burnt out at that point after dispatching Thor amongst other at that point. Not to mention Thor cheapshotted him from behind and it was like 2 vs 1. I would hardly use that as some evidence of Thor being superior to Rulk. When they were both fresh Rulk won. Granted as I said I don't like the whole Rulk run.

Where does it say he was almost burnt out? Point it out to me please. Who are the others? He and Thor fought. He landed on the Earth, Hulk tried to put him down and failed miserably. He was about to be knocked out and was already dazed, and Thor comes back in with a hammer toss to the head which is albeit a cheap shot. After that it's not as if he didn't see him coming.

Where do you see it being two on one? He and Rulk were fighting one on one, and Thor had him down one on one.

Hell, as stupid as he is even Loeb tried to justify his actions by stating that, he had to write a Rulk who wouldn't let up for a moment (Using Thor's shock and so on against him.) because if he did, Thor would have gotten right back up and taken the upper hand. Which is why it was important to show Thor getting right back up after Rulk jumped away. But it's an interview so take it with a grain of salt.

Even with that amount of crappy plot induced stupidity in that book, Thor still kicked ass.

Ummmm show me ONE instance of Thor draining the PC from a user. He's never done such a thing and to think he can is reaching. Absorbing a PC blast and firing it back is a far far cry from what Rulk did to SS. Thor's never done such a thing to a PC user and to say he could makes no sense imo.

eer

Did you read my post? I said it if it's doable, then if anyone can drain the Power Cosmic, it would be Thor based on his energy absorption abilities. I even have scans of him manipulating and emitting Cosmic Energy and so on for his own uses (If you want I'll post them.).

The fact that Mjolnir can absorb and redirect the Power Cosmic shows that Mjolnir can manipulate such energy. It's simply a matter of draining the Power Cosmic user directly, which based on Mjolnir's feats should be very doable. I don't see the problem your having here?

I never said he has, I just said if anyone can it would Thor because he has shown that he can manipulate Cosmic Energy, and he has enough energy absorption feats to show that he can handle the amount of power contained in the body of a Power Cosmic user.

We'll finish this shit later. I'm going to the gym.

shokosugi

Not to mention Prime is immune to magic. Prime + Odin kills Dormammu

PowerCosmic

Good Point. He shrugged off some old wizards magic like it was nothing (Mordru I think).

Dormammu might have to use physical force then to beat Superman Prime.

gogogadgetgo
superman solos

fixed to what you obviously want to say...

just hope your dick aint full of blisters for all the wanking you do while reading superman sick

Badabing
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
fixed to what you obviously want to say...

just hope your dick aint full of blisters for all the wanking you do while reading superman sick There's no reason for a post like this. Please don't do it again.

bbrem123
thor didnt know who rulk was in there first encounter.... factor maybe??

KuRuPT Thanosi
Where does it say he was almost burnt out? Point it out to me please. Who are the others? He and Thor fought. He landed on the Earth, Hulk tried to put him down and failed miserably. He was about to be knocked out and was already dazed, and Thor comes back in with a hammer toss to the head which is albeit a cheap shot. After that it's not as if he didn't see him coming.

Where do you see it being two on one? He and Rulk were fighting one on one, and Thor had him down one on one.

Hell, as stupid as he is even Loeb tried to justify his actions by stating that, he had to write a Rulk who wouldn't let up for a moment (Using Thor's shock and so on against him.) because if he did, Thor would have gotten right back up and taken the upper hand. Which is why it was important to show Thor getting right back up after Rulk jumped away. But it's an interview so take it with a grain of salt.

Even with that amount of crappy plot induced stupidity in that book, Thor still kicked ass.

eer

Did you read my post? I said it if it's doable, then if anyone can drain the Power Cosmic, it would be Thor based on his energy absorption abilities. I even have scans of him manipulating and emitting Cosmic Energy and so on for his own uses (If you want I'll post them.).

The fact that Mjolnir can absorb and redirect the Power Cosmic shows that Mjolnir can manipulate such energy. It's simply a matter of draining the Power Cosmic user directly, which based on Mjolnir's feats should be very doable. I don't see the problem your having here?

I never said he has, I just said if anyone can it would Thor because he has shown that he can manipulate Cosmic Energy, and he has enough energy absorption feats to show that he can handle the amount of power contained in the body of a Power Cosmic user.

We'll finish this shit later. I'm going to the gym.

Of course it didn't state he was almost burnt out before the fight however we did see later on that this does happen to Rulk. You seem to forget he was on a rampage already and fought others before he dispatched thor. Point is when they were both at full strength or at least Rulk wasn't as close to burning out Rulk won.. period. He then came back and was fighting Hulk for awhile before Thor came back and cheapshotted him from behind. Clearly, he wasn't in as good a condition as when he first met Thor and I'm not sure how you can say otherwise.

Next, while you may think if anybody can do it, it's do able for Thor... that isn't any kinda of proof that he could do any such thing. Thus it's not really any kinda of viable tactic for him to use when we've never seen him drain someone of the PC. So, while your assumption is that it's do able and maybe it is.. he has never been shown on panel to do so to a PC user and he's had numerous encounters with said people.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Of course it didn't state he was almost burnt out before the fight however we did see later on that this does happen to Rulk. You seem to forget he was on a rampage already and fought others before he dispatched thor. Point is when they were both at full strength or at least Rulk wasn't as close to burning out Rulk won.. period. He then came back and was fighting Hulk for awhile before Thor came back and cheapshotted him from behind. Clearly, he wasn't in as good a condition as when he first met Thor and I'm not sure how you can say otherwise.

Dude, are we reading the same issues?

What others? What rampage?

List of events as I recall. He fought Hulk and kicked his ass. Knocked him out for god knows how long. The next issue, we see them, he was pointing a gun at him, and Thor comes in. They fight. Next issue, Rulk comes down to Earth. He and Hulk trade about two or three blows each and he has Hulk down in a few panels. Thor comes in and he puts him on his knees. Where are these others you keep talking about? Where is this rampage?

Besides the fight with Hulk after he landed, where Hulk hit him no more than twice as I recall, he fought Thor and Thor alone. How crappy do you think his stamina is?

What exactly is your point here? He wasn't completely at a %100 when he fought Thor the second time? How do you think Thor was, as he was the one who took the beating? Shit all he did besides fighting Thor, was get hit by Hulk once or twice. How much do you think he affected his stamina when his blows didn't even harm Rulk?

Rulk beat him the first time, and he used the shock of Thor to his advantage. Second time, Thor got a cheap shot in, but besides he was just pissed off and handed him his ass. Period. What else is their to discuss?

Shit even that idiot said if Rulk had let up for a second, Thor would have gotten up and taken the other hand, as the intial surprise would not be in play.

Next, while you may think if anybody can do it, it's do able for Thor... that isn't any kinda of proof that he could do any such thing. Thus it's not really any kinda of viable tactic for him to use when we've never seen him drain someone of the PC. So, while your assumption is that it's do able and maybe it is.. he has never been shown on panel to do so to a PC user and he's had numerous encounters with said people.

I never said he has. I said if it is possible, there is no logical reason based on his power set that Thor shouldn't be able to do it.

Has he shown that Mjolnir can absorb the Power Cosmic? Yes.

Has he shown that Mjolnir can manipulate Cosmic Energy? Yes.

Has he shown that Mjolnir can drain opponents of their energy forcifully? Yes.

Has he shown that Mjolnir can drain without a problem energy much greater than that a Power Cosmic wielder (Depends on user.)? Yes.

Based on that, "if" they can be drained, if anyone can do it, it should be Thor. The only thing that would stop him is C.I.S.

I never said anything else.

jalek moye

Prime isn't immune just resistant. There is no eveidence that a guy like Dormammu or any other greater then skyfather magic person couldnt hurt him with magic.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Dude, are we reading the same issues?

What others? What rampage?

List of events as I recall. He fought Hulk and kicked his ass. Knocked him out for god knows how long. The next issue, we see them, he was pointing a gun at him, and Thor comes in. They fight. Next issue, Rulk comes down to Earth. He and Hulk trade about two or three blows each and he has Hulk down in a few panels. Thor comes in and he puts him on his knees. Where are these others you keep talking about? Where is this rampage?

Besides the fight with Hulk after he landed, where Hulk hit him no more than twice as I recall, he fought Thor and Thor alone. How crappy do you think his stamina is?

What exactly is your point here? He wasn't completely at a %100 when he fought Thor the second time? How do you think Thor was, as he was the one who took the beating? Shit all he did besides fighting Thor, was get hit by Hulk once or twice. How much do you think he affected his stamina when his blows didn't even harm Rulk?

Rulk beat him the first time, and he used the shock of Thor to his advantage. Second time, Thor got a cheap shot in, but besides he was just pissed off and handed him his ass. Period. What else is their to discuss?

Shit even that idiot said if Rulk had let up for a second, Thor would have gotten up and taken the other hand, as the intial surprise would not be in play.

I never said he has. I said if it is possible, there is no logical reason based on his power set that Thor shouldn't be able to do it.

Has he shown that Mjolnir can absorb the Power Cosmic? Yes.

Has he shown that Mjolnir can manipulate Cosmic Energy? Yes.

Has he shown that Mjolnir can drain opponents of their energy forcifully? Yes.

Has he shown that Mjolnir can drain without a problem energy much greater than that a Power Cosmic wielder (Depends on user.)? Yes.

Based on that, "if" they can be drained, if anyone can do it, it should be Thor. The only thing that would stop him is C.I.S.

I never said anything else.

Ummmm you don't remember in previous issues.. Him fighting/killing Wendigo and Abomination? Destroying the icarrier etc. That is what I meant by a rampage. What is clear is that he then fought Thor and won when he was fresher that is also clear. We know Rulk does burn out correct? We saw it happen. So, after dispatching Thor.. he then has to fight Hulk again.. While you saw he landed this many punches, again he's using up energy and then Thor comes and cheap shots him. Point is, what we do know is that when Rulk was fresher he dispatched thor. Let me be clear though, I don't like Rulk nor do I like other stuff that followed that issue. All I said was that when Rulk was fresher he beat Thor and that is undisputable.

As far as your theory on why Thor could drain a PC user... It hasn't been shown on panel. He's never once drained someone of the PC as Rulk did surfer and to think he can is just an assumption and nothing more. It's not a viable tactic to be discussed and that was my only point.

Blanket
The environment gets destroyed.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Ummmm you don't remember in previous issues.. Him fighting/killing Wendigo and Abomination? Destroying the icarrier etc. That is what I meant by a rampage.

In the context you used it, you used the word "rampage" as if evidence that Thor was fighting a Rulk that was weakened or something along those lines which would be false. There was no rampage near the time he fought Thor.

What is clear is that he then fought Thor and won when he was fresher that is also clear. We know Rulk does burn out correct? We saw it happen. So, after dispatching Thor.. he then has to fight Hulk again.. While you saw he landed this many punches, again he's using up energy and then Thor comes and cheap shots him. Point is, what we do know is that when Rulk was fresher he dispatched thor. Let me be clear though, I don't like Rulk nor do I like other stuff that followed that issue. All I said was that when Rulk was fresher he beat Thor and that is undisputable.

That's the point your trying to make all this time? That he was fresher? It would be so inconsequential it would not matter.

After fighting Thor. Rulk gets back to Earth (Which would take time by the way.). Hulk then encountered him, hit him once or twice, and Rulk casually beat his ass in 3 blows. Thor then comes in again. How much fresher could he be?

If anything Thor was off a lot worse in their second fight than Rulk was. A lot worse. It was Thor who was shocked and took multiple blows and a beating.

That's just common sense.

As far as your theory on why Thor could drain a PC user... It hasn't been shown on panel. He's never once drained someone of the PC as Rulk did surfer and to think he can is just an assumption and nothing more. It's not a viable tactic to be discussed and that was my only point.

Theory? I simply got into yours and Kris' discussion by stating that if anyone can drain someone of the Power Cosmic it would be Thor if it is doable. It fits in perfectly within his power set. If he can, the only think that would stop him is C.I.S. Rulk is just stupidity, so I won't use it as evidence that Silver Surfer can be drained but if it is possible Thor would clearly be able to do it. If it is possible, there is no reason why he shouldn't be able to, if he can drain that amount of energy, and can manipulate/absorb the Power Cosmic.

PowerCosmic
Kurrupt Thanos and Rage o Olympus, are you guys basically saying that whoever wins between Thor and Rulk decides the whole battle? (Meaning if Thor wins, Team Odin wins and vice versa).

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by PowerCosmic
Kurrupt Thanos and Rage o Olympus, are you guys basically saying that whoever wins between Thor and Rulk decides the whole battle? (Meaning if Thor wins, Team Odin wins and vice versa).

Not at all.

They're debating whether or not Thor could drain Surfer in the same manner as Rulk did.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.