Red Hulk Vs Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Board Walker
Red Hulk is blood lusted as well as at the tactical height of his game.

jalek moye
Odin

Warlord
Thor's dad anytime

Mshinu
Odin gets a bloody nose but impales Rulk on his spear and roasts him over a fire.

Board Walker
Guys, I think your overestimating Odin, Red Hulk, the guy who one shots abstracts, come on.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Board Walker
Guys, I think your overestimating Odin, Red Hulk, the guy who one shots abstracts, come on. rulk has no chance

Mshinu
Guys, I think your overestimating Odin, Red Hulk, the guy who one shots abstracts, come on.

That only works if Rulk is able use his special sucker punch power

manx422
u buy n read bull sh!t loeb writes
lady liberators were beating rulk
rulk killed an immortal
simple bullet hurt rulk
Odin somps

Parmaniac
Originally posted by manx422
rulk killed an immortal
simple bullet hurt rulk
Odin somps

with Loeb Aura Rulk stomps, sure it the worst sh!t ever written but it happend...

Rulk wasn't defeated by the Lady librators he was toying with them
and he beat the hell out of OF Thor
can't remeber the bullet thing (and I don't want too...)

I agree that how Rulk is written he's one of the worst characters ever or they gonne make some kind of "fun character" like Lobo is/was in DC

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Parmaniac
with Loeb Aura Rulk stomps, sure it the worst sh!t ever written but it happend...

Rulk wasn't defeated by the Lady librators he was toying with them
and he beat the hell out of OF Thor
can't remeber the bullet thing (and I don't want too...)

I agree that how Rulk is written he's one of the worst characters ever or they gonne make some kind of "fun character" like Lobo is/was in DC he also got beat by thor odin would beat him

Mshinu
Originally posted by thanos-prime
he also got beat by thor odin would beat him

Nah Thor had to step aside and let Hulk finish the job. In other words they ganged up on Rulk.

The first fight ended with Thor getting his butt spanked pretty easily.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Mshinu
Nah Thor had to step aside and let Hulk finish the job. In other words they ganged up on Rulk.

The first fight ended with Thor getting his butt spanked pretty easily. he didn't have to he could have killed him but he let hulk get in some punches

Mshinu
Originally posted by thanos-prime
he didn't have to he could have killed him but he let hulk get in some punches

Rulk would probably have taken his hammer and spanked him again

jalek moye
Rulk said he would have died if Thor didn't stop

And he didn't say the lady liberators beat him, he said they were beating him.

There isn't much of anything Rulk could do to Odin, his on the level of power that would drop Rulk easily. Although Galactus is more powerful then him Odin is his peer, and would dispacth Rulk all the same just with a little more effort.

Wei Phoenix

Did you see the part where Rulk pretty much told Hulk he just saved his life? I don't even see how Rulk could've came back from that assault.

Nestical
rulk & this thread fail

Wei Phoenix

The first fight ended with Thor getting his butt spanked pretty easily.

Thor had to step aside? Hulk jumped in and Abomb kept Thor back. Thor didn't stop beating his ass on his own.

Mshinu
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Did you see the part where Rulk pretty much told Hulk he just saved his life? I don't even see how Rulk could've came back from that assault.

He took a beating in the first fight too. Didn`t stop him.

Wei Phoenix
He took a beating in the first fight too. Didn`t stop him.

And Rulk took a beating and almost died in the second fight.

Mshinu
Thor had to step aside? Hulk jumped in and Abomb kept Thor back. Thor didn't stop beating his ass on his own.

Actually he did because A-bomb convinced him to.

Mshinu
And Rulk took a beating and almost died in the second fight.

Ye but it took both Thor and Hulk to do it.

Wei Phoenix
Actually he did because A-bomb convinced him to.

Yeah that's what I said, Abomb kept him back. Provided he wasn't there, Thor would've jumped back in and probably hit Hulk for interfering in his fight. Rulk was going to die, he said so himself.

Wei Phoenix

IIRC Hulk didn't do any significant damage to Rulk until AFTER Thor came in and owned him.

jalek moye

No he said himself that Thor almost killed him, that why Hulk was able to do it without much trouble. Because when Hulk came at first Rulk wasn't even bothered by him.

but regardless Odin beats the shit out of Rulk

Bouboumaster
Rulk

Mshinu
Yeah that's what I said, Abomb kept him back. Provided he wasn't there, Thor would've jumped back in and probably hit Hulk for interfering in his fight. Rulk was going to die, he said so himself.

Thor "having him on the ropes" is no proof of this. Especially since Rulk was still fine enough to give Hulk a fight. They basically had to tag team him and make him dizzy by overheating to have a chance. 1on1 Rulk have always stomped either 1 of them easy.

Wei Phoenix
Thor "having him on the ropes" is no proof of this. Especially since Rulk was still fine enough to give Hulk a fight. They basically had to tag team him and make him dizzy by overheating to have a chance. 1on1 Rulk have always stomped either 1 of them easy.

So Rulk saying himself that he would have died if Thor kept up his assault is not proof? They didn't have to tag team or anything. Thor was handling him fine when he came back, he didn't agree to Hulk jumping in and stopping his fight. He decided to let him have the honor of killing Rulk after Abomb talked to him.

Mshinu
So Rulk saying himself that he would have died if Thor kept up his assault is not proof? They didn't have to tag team or anything. Thor was handling him fine when he came back, he didn't agree to Hulk jumping in and stopping his fight. He decided to let him have the honor of killing Rulk after Abomb talked to him.

Rulk was just once again telling Hulk he was dumb. Saying he had been about to loose was another way to add to this. Rulk has beaten Thor easy as shit while Thor has only held a temporary advantage a time or two.

Wei Phoenix
Rulk was just once again telling Hulk he was dumb. Saying he had been about to loose was another way to add to this. Rulk has beaten Thor easy as shit while Thor has only held a temporary advantage a time or two.

Temporary due to outside interference. Rulk had no way of gaining the advantage against Thor. He also told Hulk the truth in the fact that he was about to die. Are you seriously going to say he was lying?

Mshinu
Temporary due to outside interference. Rulk had no way of gaining the advantage against Thor. He also told Hulk the truth in the fact that he was about to die. Are you seriously going to say he was lying?

If you take anything from the Rulk`s mouth as truth you are the one who`s dumber than a bag of hammers.

Rulk had no way of gaining the advantage? read their first fight again. In the second fight Thor and Hulk worked together, simple as that.

jalek moye
If you take anything from the Rulk`s mouth as truth you are the one who`s dumber than a bag of hammers.

Rulk had no way of gaining the advantage? read their first fight again. In the second fight Thor and Hulk worked together, simple as that.

You mean Hulk got easily beat down without doing any damage then Thor came and starting beat up Rulk?

Because thats what did all the damage all Hulk got was that last hit

Wei Phoenix

http://images.starcraftmazter.net/4chan/for_forums/troll_toll.jpg

Wei Phoenix
For the record their first fight didn't start off with Rulk taking hammer shots the face, so there's your variable in how the first fight wouldn't repeat itself in the 2nd.

Kris Blaze

Rulk said that Thor had him on the ropes and that Hulk probably saved his life.

It's not very difficult to make the connection.

Mshinu
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Rulk said that Thor had him on the ropes and that Hulk probably saved his life.

It's not very difficult to make the connection.

Ye cuz he is such a nice upstanding induvidual who never lies right? Rulk was trash talking again.

Kris Blaze
Ye cuz he is such a nice upstanding induvidual who never lies right? Rulk was trash talking again.

Why would he lie about someone else about to kill him? Trashtalking at that level doesn't really affect Hulk in any way, he can't understand anything other than outright insults. And your argument doesn't even begin to address why Rulk would say that "he's big enough to admit" that Thor was killing him.

Mshinu
Why would he lie about someone else about to kill him? Trashtalking at that level doesn't really affect Hulk in any way, he can't understand anything other than outright insults. And your argument doesn't even begin to address why Rulk would say that "he's big enough to admit" that Thor was killing him.

It takes very little to "admit" something like that when he had handled Thor like a child earlier.

It doesn`t matter if trash talking is effective or nor, Rulk likes doing it all the same.

Parmaniac
can someone explain me what the Odin Force is? I always thought it is "just" Odins Strength, durability + abilitys transfered to Thor

Kris Blaze
It takes very little to "admit" something like that when he had handled Thor like a child earlier.

It doesn`t matter if trash talking is effective or nor, Rulk likes doing it all the same.

How is it trash-talking? He's ragging on himself. Even Air Walker was able to knock out Thor for 10 seconds. How did that go for him?

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/random%20comic%20feats/Thor_1981_305_18.jpg

This is how.

Mshinu
How is it trash-talking? He's ragging on himself. Even Air Walker was able to knock out Thor for 10 seconds. How did that go for him?

He is calling Hulk stupid for "saving" him. Hard to get?

I don`t know about airwalker but stealing Thor`s hammer and stomping him like that is quite humiliating to say the least.. especially since Thor is supposed to have some level of the odinforce

Mshinu
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/random%20comic%20feats/Thor_1981_305_18.jpg

This is how.

Hard to do that with your hammer taken away (and your helmet kicked off)

Kris Blaze
He is calling Hulk stupid for "saving" him. Hard to get?

I don`t know about airwalker but stealing Thor`s hammer and stomping him like that is quite humiliating to say the least.. especially since Thor is supposed to have some level of the odinforce

Didn't see any Odinforce. No period in time where Thor could've left to do it either. It's PIS, but if you're going to go by one of the incidents, you better fuc*ing accept the other as well.

Mshinu
Didn't see any Odinforce. No period in time where Thor could've left to do it either. It's PIS, but if you're going to go by one of the incidents, you better fuc*ing accept the other as well.

No problem accepting either..

Rulk -stomped- Thor in the first fight. He did the same to Hulk earlier.
Thor stepped aside after softening Rulk up a bit and let Hulk knock the red blob out in the second

DarkOdin

Thor stepped aside and let Hulk knock Rulk out in the second

You forgot about getting owned by a bunch of b-list females roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kris Blaze

Thor stepped aside after softening Rulk up a bit and let Hulk knock the red blob out in the second

Softened him up? Rulk claimed that Hulk saved his life. Thor was never in danger of losing his life.

Mshinu
Softened him up? Rulk claimed that Hulk saved his life. Thor was never in danger of losing his life.

Again, that was Rulk bsing and telling Hulk how stupid he was.

Yes it was softening up. Thor stepped aside and let Hulk finish the job, it HARDLY balances the STOMP Rulk gave him earlier.

Wei Phoenix
That Rulk is always lying. He really knows how to get under someone's skin by talking about how he almost got killed.

DarthZoom
Is this normal Rulk or Loeb writting him?

Battlehammer
Red Hulk is blood lusted as well as at the tactical height of his game.
this is a spite thread.....

Survivor19
Originally posted by DarthZoom
Is this normal Rulk or Loeb writting him?
What 'normal Rulk'? There is no such thing.

DarthZoom
Originally posted by Survivor19
What 'normal Rulk'? There is no such thing.

I thought he's been under other writiers? If it's Loeb writing him then nothing can stop him.

StiltmanFTW
I thought he's been under other writiers?

You thought wrong.

DarthZoom
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You thought wrong.

In that case if this is Loeb Rulk, then he would knock out Odin and t-bag the LT. LOL

jalek moye
I thought he's been under other writiers? If it's Loeb writing him then nothing can stop him.
Galactus did

and Hulk + Thor did

StiltmanFTW
In that case if this is Loeb Rulk, then he would knock out Odin and t-bag the LT. LOL

Sad but true.

DarthZoom
I admit to bais here. I hate Rulk, I think Loeb took everything that was accomplished with Hulk through Planet Hulk and WWHulk and pissed all over it.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Parmaniac
can someone explain me what the Odin Force is? I always thought it is "just" Odins Strength, durability + abilitys transfered to Thor the odin force is the sum total of the magical force that dwells within odin. it's comprised of odin's natural power + his brother vili + his other brother ve both of which fell fighting surtur (circa pre-asgard) and in their last ditch effort gave their brother odin their power to continue to fight. (how phucking bad ass of them)

so in essence, odin carries the might of three sky-fathers which places him as the 616's most powerful sky-father.

now for what it can do:

basically it's a massive reservoir of magic and can be used to amp any ability of the wielder, and pretty much do anything odin wants (beneath the power of high cosmic beings)

Rage.Of.Olympus
sly

The argument in this thread is just stupid. Is this Mshinu dude really debating what I think he is? Lulz......

Thor beat the shit out of Rulk in about a page and a half in their second fight. Rulk admitted Hulk interference most likely saved his life. Thor didn't get any help from Hulk. It's Hulk who jumped in when Thor was about to put him down. Thor softened him up for him and it allowed Hulk to win. Before that, his attacks weren't doing jack shit as far as I recall.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
sly

The argument in this thread is just stupid. Is this Mshinu dude really debating what I think he is? Lulz......

Thor beat the shit out of Rulk in about a page and a half in their second fight. Rulk admitted Hulk interference most likely saved his life. Thor didn't get any help from Hulk. It's Hulk who jumped in when Thor was about to put him down. Thor softened him up for him and it allowed Hulk to win. Before that, his attacks weren't doing jack shit as far as I recall.

According to Mshinu, Rulk was lying to Hulk about almost dying. How do we counterz?!

I wish I could make a motivational poster. It would say something like Hulk Characters: Uniting Thor and Juggernaut fans alike to combat the overrated characters.

Mshinu
I wish I could make a motivational poster. It would say something like Hulk Characters: Uniting Thor and Juggernaut fans alike to combat the overrated characters.

Well Rulk really really sucks but he appears to kill high heralds with little trouble.. wouldn`t call him overrated.

Rage.Of.Olympus
According to Mshinu, Rulk was lying to Hulk about almost dying. How do we counterz?!

It's like quannybun's logic.

laughing out loud

It's a first, but that's the power of Rulk. Hmmmm, I heard it ain't hard. Maybe I'll give it a try.

bbrem123

so you are saying that thor and hulk could take out odin?

Mshinu
Originally posted by bbrem123
so you are saying that thor and hulk could take out odin?

Nope

zeel

Red Hulk is a joke.

Odin 100/10

zeel
rulk killed an immortal
simple bullet hurt rulk
Odin somps

Exactly anything loeb writes is nothing short of a joke.

rulk sucks all day.

dmills
Rulk drains the energy out of Odin and it's game over, LOEB 4 EVA BABY!!!

occultdestroyer
Quan's in Herochat?

durhmm

Oh, and Rulk wins for obvious reasons

jalek moye
Odin stomps

manx422
Mshinu stop trolling

Mshinu
Mshinu stop trolling

Why am I trolling exactly?

Wei Phoenix
Claiming Rulk lies all the time and Thor wasn't going to kill him, saying that Thor needed Hulk's help, stuff like that.

Mshinu
Claiming Rulk lies all the time and Thor wasn't going to kill him, saying that Thor needed Hulk's help, stuff like that.

Well sorry if I am hurting your feelings.
Fact is, even Rulk getting taken down by Thor and Hulk tag teaming him is a low showing for him.

Wei Phoenix
Well sorry if I am hurting your feelings.
Fact is, even Rulk getting taken down by Thor and Hulk tag teaming him is a low showing for him.

Actually I don't like Hulk, Thor or Rulk so no feelings hurt. Really wasn't a tag team. Hulk was not needed in defeating Rulk. Provided Abomb wasn't there Thor would've finished what he started.

Mshinu
Actually I don't like Hulk, Thor or Rulk so no feelings hurt. Really wasn't a tag team. Hulk was not needed in defeating Rulk. Provided Abomb wasn't there Thor would've finished what he started.

Speculation. Also the reason Thor gained an advantage was that he took a cheap shot to Rulk`s head when he was already fighting Hulk.
Rulk fighting Hulk, Thor jumps in, Hulk jumps in again.. sounds like tag team to me. Thor was even going to go at Rulk again if Hulk went down.

Warlord
Odin has so many ways taking rULK OUT

bbrem123
Nope

so if rulk couldnt take out thor and hulk...then how would he ever even dream of beating odin

Mshinu
so if rulk couldnt take out thor and hulk...then how would he ever even dream of beating odin

You tell me.. as I`ve already said I see Odin roasting Rulk on his spear

bbrem123
ahhh ic...im sorry i didnt kno that...thought u were making those statements to justify rulk beating odin

Mshinu
ahhh ic...im sorry i didnt kno that...thought u were making those statements to justify rulk beating odin

Well there`s always the possibility of Rulk absorbing the Odinforce.. but I don`t even want to think about that happening

jalek moye
Well there`s always the possibility of Rulk absorbing the Odinforce.. but I don`t even want to think about that happening

I highly doubt he could absorb it, Just like I highly doubt he could absorb Galactus power cosmic. I see them as being too vast for him to absorb the energy from. And absorbing Silver Surfer soon after he got his powers isn't evidence that he could absorb Odin's Odinforce.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by psycho gundam
the odin force is the sum total of the magical force that dwells within odin. it's comprised of odin's natural power + his brother vili + his other brother ve both of which fell fighting surtur (circa pre-asgard) and in their last ditch effort gave their brother odin their power to continue to fight. (how phucking bad ass of them)

so in essence, odin carries the might of three sky-fathers which places him as the 616's most powerful sky-father.

now for what it can do:

basically it's a massive reservoir of magic and can be used to amp any ability of the wielder, and pretty much do anything odin wants (beneath the power of high cosmic beings)

Ah thanks for the info thumb up

Board Walker
so whats the consensus here

jalek moye
That Odin beats the shit out of rulk

quanchi112
Odin dominates. This isn't even close.

ColossusGrundy
Odin, period.

Rulk is a Hulk fanboy's wet dream, but it won't work

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.