Soldiers v.s. Freaks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Feron
Cable, Deathstroke, Maverick, Deadpool

V.S.

Fin Fang Foom, Carnage, Blade, The Lizard

DS get shis staff

They fight in a empty prison.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Cable, Deathstroke, Maverick, Deadpool

V.S.

Fin Fang Foom, Carnage, Blade, The Lizard

DS get shis staff

They fight in a empty prison.

wich Cable?

Lord Feron
Peak cable but not the crazy level he was at in Messiah Complex.

Kris Blaze
Dude, Fing Fang Foom no expression

Lostedge
I will go with the freaks. No one can take Fin Fang Foom alone, unless it is God Cable. Also how does he actually fit in the prison blink

Lord Feron
Yeah I know, I was thinking Fin Fang foom would be too much.

But how about this, Everyone on Team Soldier is allowed access to weapons/tech from each other. Also I will allow 3 hrs prep for them.

Survivor19
in Messiah Complex he wasn't powered at all, you know. All powers to hold off TO and stuff.

Now, equip, huh? I am pretty sure Cable can pack some cute future guns, but nothing he used in the past is strong enough to put down FFF.
Oh, wait! His database!
With data there and bodyslides they know weaknesses of their enemies beforehand and can access them anywhere. So, they give FFF some flowers to sniff and stomp rest of his team.
Soldiers FTW!

Lord Feron
Whoops am i Just being confused with the names Um Jesus Cable not in Messiah complex.. err anyway um not when he threw down with the surfer.

And if you think the flowers thing is gonna work um...ya sure heh cool

Survivor19
Jesus Cable means 'Burnt Offering'.

BTW, he had insane HF via TK then...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.