Dante and Link vs Galen Marek (Starkiller) and Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hewhoknowsall
Who wins?

Setting: A modern day airport, all civilians evacuated.

Rules: None

Both sides have adequate knowledge of the other.

This is light side Galen (Starkiller)/Revan.

NOTE TO MODS: Both Galen and Revan originated in video games.

Hewhoknowsall
Bump

Sappho
some info on revan plz? because if he's half decent, i give it to team 2.

Hewhoknowsall
Revan's profile on Wookieepedia:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Revan

ares834
Hewh, you know better than this. Revan is a complete unknown.

Nephthys
If Revan can hit them with a stasis field, Force insanity or some of those other high level techniques, they could win, but otherwise s/he's dead weight. And the tread starter should state what powers Revan gets.

NemeBro
Based on some pretty heavy speculation, Revan should at least be stronger than Darth Bane.

Team 2 ftw.

LLLLLink
Team one at full power?
Pfff... stomp and a half for team one.

NemeBro
Do you have any idea who Galen Marek and Revan are?

LLLLLink
Starkiller aka the Apprentice and Darth Revan.

Master Sword and Mirror shield grants immunity to the Force.
I cant really say much for Dante. Its not my field. Definitely stomp.

NemeBro
Originally posted by LLLLLink
Master Sword and Mirror shield grants immunity to the Force. Prove that please.

LLLLLink
Again? Really?

Ganondorf in OOT and Zant in TP.

Zant was able to toss Link and Midna (who had all of the shadow relics) around like a ragdoll, but was unable to do so after he obtained the Master Sword.

Bongo Bongo in OOT flung Shiek around in the same manner, but had to confront Link directly.

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by LLLLLink
Again? Really?

Ganondorf in OOT and Zant in TP.

Zant was able to toss Link and Midna (who had all of the shadow relics) around like a ragdoll, but was unable to do so after he obtained the Master Sword.

Bongo Bongo in OOT flung Shiek around in the same manner, but had to confront Link directly.

That's not proof.

Dante might prove faintly problematic, but Team 2 should take it.

LLLLLink
Lies. Go home.

Q'Anilia
I am at home.

SuperLuigi
there really is no way to prove if the force is effective or not effective outside of star wars. since this is a fight with the light side of the force, master sword wouldnt repel against it. also since they are using the light side it wouldnt be darth revan and revan would be weaker correct? either way dante via time stop.

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
there really is no way to prove if the force is effective or not effective outside of star wars. since this is a fight with the light side of the force, master sword wouldnt repel against it. also since they are using the light side it wouldnt be darth revan and revan would be weaker correct? either way dante via time stop.

Yes, there is.

SuperLuigi
explain

Q'Anilia
It's simple really: There are beings in Star Wars that exist outside the force. The human race isn't one of them, and because of that, it's really easy and by no means wrong to claim that the Force would be effective against humans.

The Force exist all around us and in all living- with exceptions. Out of all the races in Star Wars, only the Yuuzhan Vong is an exception to my knowledge, which makes it beyond fair to make the claim that the Force works on beings that doesn't originate in the Star Wars universe.

SuperLuigi
i would have said something like "the force was effective in soul calibur and link was in soul calibur therefore he wouldnt be immune" or something along those lines

NemeBro
The Force works on droids.

Are droids connected to the Force? No.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.