Noh-Varr vs Black Adam Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthZoom
He is restored to full health and power after each fight

1) Weakend Black Adam (when he shared his power with Isis and Osiris)

2) Normal Black Adam

3) WWIII Black Adam

4) Rock of Eternity Black Adam

How far does he get?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Stops at 1.

DarthZoom
Really?

He has super speed, enchanced strength, the ability to totally ignore pain.

His saliva is full of nanotechnology and triggers hallucinations in anybody in which it comes into contact.

Noh-Varr is "triple jointed," allowing extreme feats of contortion and the ability to survive what would otherwise be crushing forces.

When needed, he can digest any organic substance without adverse effects. He uses this ability to recover from wounds or extreme stress.

When he finds himself in great danger, Noh-Varr can perform a "White run", pushing everything unrelated to the fight from his mind, which allowed him to defeat Xavin, Karolina Dean, Wiccan and Hulkling within seconds.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by DarthZoom
Really?

He has super speed, enchanced strength, the ability to totally ignore pain.

His saliva is full of nanotechnology and triggers hallucinations in anybody in which it comes into contact.

Noh-Varr is "triple jointed," allowing extreme feats of contortion and the ability to survive what would otherwise be crushing forces.

When needed, he can digest any organic substance without adverse effects. He uses this ability to recover from wounds or extreme stress.

When he finds himself in great danger, Noh-Varr can perform a "White run", pushing everything unrelated to the fight from his mind, which allowed him to defeat Xavin, Karolina Dean, Wiccan and Hulkling within seconds.

Yes really.

Nice post. Not anything I don't know, and nothing that shows his even in the same league as a weakened Black Adam. Shit, while powering Dark Mary Marvel (Who even further drained Adam by powering the Dark Billy Batson, who on their own were beasts and would beat this poor man's Captain Marvel.) was still handling the Justice Society.

Oh and he didn't share his power with Isis as I recall.

DarthZoom
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Yes really.

Nice post. Not anything I don't know, and nothing that shows his even in the same league as a weakened Black Adam.

Well your opinion is appreciated of course. You didn't actually address how BA would defend against him. But thats okay.

You understand I am talking about Weakened Black Adam in 52, not WWIII, not the current JSA storyline. I think your little confused there. When he took on the JSA in WWIII he had all of his power back.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Well your opinion is appreciated of course. You didn't actually address how BA would defend against him. But thats okay.

You never showed me anything that proves this poor man's Captain Marvel can harm Black Adam. What, do you want a bio? Shit, that's like asking me how the Hulk can defend against the Thing.

His too damn strong, fast, or durable for this cheap Captain Marvel to fight. He gets his head ripped off. It doesn't get any more simpler than that.

You understand I am talking about Weakened Black Adam in 52, not WWIII, not the current JSA storyline. I think your little confused there. When he took on the JSA in WWIII he had all of his power back.

Your the one whose confused. I'm talking about Black Adam's recent appearance, when he was weakened more than he was in 52 and he was still giving it to the Justice Society including character's Power Girl.

Galan007
didn't namor own noh-varr like a weak feeb?

stops at #1.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.