KILL BELIAL Vol.1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Frisky Dingo
Demitri Maximoff , Anita, Pyron and Jedah Dohma VS The King Of, Darkness, Belial Aensland.

No limits, Lets Go!

Gumachi
Team 1.

Overdose
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
Demitri Maximoff , Anita, Pyron and Jedah Dohma VS The King Of, Darkness, Belial Aensland.

No limits, Lets Go! It's been a long time, I hope you been gettin' your shit together cuz when TVC and TK6 hit the streets, that's yo ass...unlike ever before. laughing out loud
Anyway, this battle will be one hell of a fight. If they are all at full power, there may not be a multiverse to speak or everyone in it just might be dead.
IMO, in this battle it's almost impossible to determine a winner...it's gonna get long.

1.None of these characters have been shown at full power or even close at all. Hell, Belial has been shown usin' warnin' shots that tore a LARGE hole into time and space and this dude is like several hundred Ozoms, that's A and A+ plus. How do you calculate that? All you can say is that he's REALLY powerful.
2.You say no limits so I guess that means Anita is grown up and in control, Jedah is fully restored, Pyron aint "playin' in his ass" and Demetri has the power of Pyron. We aint seen what any of that looks like.

Here's how I see it. We know the Belail can 1 shot a fully powered Jedah and we know Jedah can 1 shot an A+ DS in a very weakened state. Belial is said to be stronger than over 400 A classes and well above any of the other S classers. In the DSFS all the classes are listed and described. As usual, the top to classes are VERY vague. BUT S+ in which they say is held ONLY by Belial and one of the other 3 nobles in his younger years, who was at one point stronger than Belail, is listed as "Beyond All Comprehension" and I quote. I also know that this guy is like the Original Demetri times 1000. The only sure thing I can say is...He can easily kill Jedah in this fight, cuz he already did.
Pyron is not a DS and has the ability to manipulate any object he adds to his collection which spans 400 motha phuckin' thousand light years and the guy was still collectin' so we know 400,000 is not his limit. He also, and I quote, has "The Power to Rule The Universe", thus gives him control over it. I'm sure the guy aint God so I assume it's not full control but only to a degree. We know he can move FAR faster than light, he is made of pure energy and the DSGF even states he is invisible thus makin' the guy seem like he's more like radiation than he is like a star. He's got the most goin for'im in this fight.
Anita is said to be equal to Belial and even jedah STRONGLY dislikes her and may even be afraid of her. But she aint done shit and at one point we all thought she killed jedah, but she didn't, it was from a drama CD. Jedah is still alive goin' through wit his plans and DS is still unfinished.
Demetri is the weakest guy in this fight until he absorbs Pyron. He stole unbelievable amounts of power from the gate and still lost EASILY and wit the powers from the gate Demetri was boosted to A+ class. After he beats Mortal Pyron at just 80% I assume he gained all the power that Pyron had but cuz Pyron never used any of it we can't gauge his power.

Who will win? Can't say for sure but I'm goin' wit Belial any damn way based off the fact he is so far above S class that he can 1 shot an S class (jedah) arms sealed and all. Anita, not sure what she can do, same for Demetri, not much since dude still can't kill Morrigan. And if pyron and Jedah can't even beat each other (most assume Jedah is the stronger boss cuz he came after Pyron which seems to be a trend in Capcom fighters) they don't stand a chance against a man who killed Jedah wit great ease. Hell, Jedah wanted Morrigan's soul in particular above all others which is why he gave Lilith the opportunity to lure her to him. If he gots problems wit lil' old Morrigan he aint got a chance either.

NemeBro
Anita is basically humanity's version of Belial, from what I know.

Based on that they would stalemate, the team makes it a loss for Belial.

Also, was it not implied that Morrigan, if he power were not sealed, would have evolved into a state of being similar to Pyron's?

Overdose
I read that some where as well but I don't think it's official.

NemeBro
Hm, maybe, cannot recall where I read/heard that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.