Abstracts Vs. Demons

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
mildy fed Galactus Vs. Shuma Gorath(not in shuma's realm)
Eternity Vs. Vishanti(in vishanti's realm)
Death Vs. Mephisto and Dormammu(in meph's realm and death doesn't absorb his realm)

KillAll
i dont think the vishanti are on eternities level lol. i dont even think they are close?

i thought they were somewhere around Odins level...

i'd also say that death is leaps and bounds above odin and dormammu.

mildly fed galactus and shuma? i'm going with galactus cause i have yet to see anything remotely good come from shuma. yes his realm is big compared to mephistos... so he has a bigger house? i'm not sure how that = more powerful. whatever.

so i think i'll go with abstracts.

SoulDevourer
1 galactus (but he dont kill shuma)
2 vishanti
3 death

theICONiac
Abstracts by definition of their station in existence are the be-all and end-all.

With the possible exception of Galactus, the rest mop the floor with their adversaries.

Endless Mike
I think Shuma has a fair chance of winning the first one, the abstracts win the second and third

galactusischere
come on Dormammu was alone obilirating Eternity and death=eternity..

CortSether
How mildly fed is Galactus? I mean, Dr. Strange did pretty well against a mildly fed Galactus so Shuma-Gorath obviously could. Galactus has a weird issue where he looks down on magic (ending up in him getting punked sometimes) so against a high level reality warper like Shuma, I can see Shuma taking this outside of his realm if Galactus is mildly fed.

If the fight is in Shuma's realm, Galactus' planet eating days will end quickly.

CortSether
Originally posted by KillAll
i dont think the vishanti are on eternities level lol. i dont even think they are close?

Agamotto, one of the members of the Vishanti stalemated Galactus in his realm and it could be argued that he was actually winning. The Vishanti have great power...it's hard to calculate where they fit, though.

mildly fed galactus and shuma? i'm going with galactus cause i have yet to see anything remotely good come from shuma. yes his realm is big compared to mephistos... so he has a bigger house? i'm not sure how that = more powerful. whatever.

so i think i'll go with abstracts.

Shuma-Gorath didn't ask nicely for the dimensions, he just saw them and then ate them eek! He has extremely powerful chaos lords subservient to his will, and he generates his own magical energy which is seemingly unlimitless. He's THE demon that sorcerers call on for some evil energy.

Knowsbleed33
Agamotto wasn't winning that fight, It was a stalemate. It should be noted that Galactus was very much hungry during that fight as well.

CortSether
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Agamotto wasn't winning that fight, It was a stalemate. It should be noted that Galactus was very much hungry during that fight as well.

Point is, Galactus underestimated Agamotto because he is a magic user. He'd most likely do the same to Shuma and get punk'd for it.

Knowsbleed33
Shuma is more formidable than Agamotto.

CortSether
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Shuma is more formidable than Agamotto.

I know...

Lord Feron
Originally posted by CortSether
Point is, Galactus underestimated Agamotto because he is a magic user. He'd most likely do the same to Shuma and get punk'd for it.

also underestimated him because he looked like a worm.. so Big G said soemthing like "I'm crush you ugly nasty *****" but he found out he was not just some garden variety bug.

Anyway Shuma might take a couple of wins but I got my money on Big G.

Abstracts win the rest but not easily.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by KillAll

i thought they were somewhere around Odins level...
. erm were the hell did you get that idea?

guy222
Death Vs. Mephisto and Dormammu(in meph's realm and death doesn't absorb his realm)

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by guy222
Death Vs. Mephisto and Dormammu(in meph's realm and death doesn't absorb his realm) Shuma beats galactus, shuma eats universe
fp dormammu >eternity
no abstract wins here

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Shuma beats galactus, shuma eats universe
fp dormammu >eternity
no abstract wins here facepalm

Omega Vision
Are the Vishanti actually demons? I thought they were just weird gods of magic.

Prep-Man
Abstracts are just above these demons. And most beings.

Colossus-Big C
based on what exactly? we seen dormammu beat eternity
and the vishanti was once summoned to save eternity from a multiversal level threat and they didnt fight because the effects of the fight would of wrecked the universe
mr master posted the scans
shuma eats universes
do you guys just ignore feats??

Black bolt z
based on what exactly? we seen dormammu beat eternity
and the vishanti was once summoned to save eternity from a multiversal level threat
shuma eats universes
do you guys just ignore feats?? And eterntity has gotten much stronger since then

Ok...so have a lot of people...

Wouldn't that make him abstract?But hes not.

Colossus-Big C
no it wouldnt make him a abstract. do you know what abstracts are??
Shuma still eats universe for lunch

when did eternity get more powerful??

who under enernity can fight multiversal beings??
the vishanti didnt want to kill eternity by figthing the guy
they summoned the tribunal to fight for them

Black bolt z
no it wouldnt make him a abstract. do you know what abstracts are??
Shuma still eats universe for lunch

when did eternity get more powerful??

who under enernity can fight multiversal beings??
the vishanti didnt want to kill eternity by figthing the guy
they summoned the tribunal to fight for them Yes.But if hes more powerful then eternity then he'd be above abstract.

WHen he got 30 more years of feats

Define other multiversal beings.Examples?
Then why didn't he?
Ok....eternity is still more powerful

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Yes.But if hes more powerful then eternity then he'd be above abstract.

WHen he got 30 more years of feats

Define other multiversal beings.Examples?
Then why didn't he?
Ok....eternity is still more powerful
he eats universe(eternitys) for breakes dude.

a multiversal being that was killing off alot of universes. and on the verge of destroying the multiverse
how the hell is eternity still more powerful? they would of killed him and multiple other universe if they fought. eternity didnt lift a finger to fight the guy

Black bolt z
he eats universe(eternitys) for breakes dude.

a multiversal being that was killing off alot of universes. and on the verge of destroying the multiverse
how the hell is eternity still more powerful? they would of killed him and multiple other universe if they fought. eternity didnt lift a finger to fight the guy So if he beat someone that eternity couldn't that means hes stronger then an abstract.I think he would be invited to have helped stop thanos with IG or be there against beyonder if he was stronger then eternity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.