Magneto vs Lex Luthor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr Will Hatch
Both get 3 months of prep.

gobstakid777
magneto puppet-masters lex to fall down a mine shaft

Dr Will Hatch
Lex would demagnitize his power suit. :P

Tattoos N Scars
Lex for the stomp with 3 months prep....he's more ruthless, and has a greater genius than Magneto

Blanket
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
and has a greater genius than Magneto No outside help

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Blanket
No outside help

laughing out loud

weaponx510
Magneto wins easily with all that prep he could just go to genosha and rip the core out of the earth

gogogadgetgo
they do their homework for 3 months than they decide to join forces to conquer marvel and dc earth after which they back stab each other stupid.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Lex for the stomp with 3 months prep....he's more ruthless, and has a greater genius than Magneto i agree

Lord Feron
Lex could invent somet6hing to counter Mag's powers. But if he doesn't Mags could simple EMp anyhting LEx makes and throughly own him.

Anyway I have confidence in lexy will build somekind of anti magnetism field of some sort.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Lex could invent somet6hing to counter Mag's powers. But if he doesn't Mags could simple EMp anyhting LEx makes and throughly own him.

Anyway I have confidence in lexy will build somekind of anti magnetism field of some sort. lex would go at mags in his armor suit making his suit impervious to magnetism. all though still many ways magneto can win even though he cant control lex's suit. all magneto would need is a paperclip

Mshinu
From the other side of earth, Magneto carpet bombs Lex with 2496 satelites

chomperx9
Originally posted by Mshinu
From the other side of earth, Magneto carpet bombs Lex with 2496 satelites 2495 satelites wont work ?

starlock
Magneto for the win

Survivor19
Magneto creates Beta, upgraded version of Alphs, points him at Luthor and says 'atta boy!'
Mags ftw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.