Skyfathers take on Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
The following team works together to prepare to fight Galactus:

Odin
RKT
Surtur
Ymir
Zeus
Pluto
Typhon
Walker
Vishnu
Horus

They get:

- Mjolnir
- Stormbreaker
- Hercules' Mace
- The Destroyer Armor
- Twilight Sword
- Casket of Ancient Winters
- Odin's Sceptre
- Odinsword

Galactus has just eaten 10 planets

Can they take him down this time?

jalek moye
Galactus dies

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Endless Mike
- Mjolnir
- Stormbreaker
- Hercules' Mace (< laughing out loud )
- The Destroyer Armor
- Twilight Sword
- Odin's Sceptre
- Odinsword
one of these things is not like the others

Endless Mike
I just wanted to fit something in that wasn't from the Norse gods

gobstakid777
G-Dizzle for the winnizle

Bouboumaster
Galactus shoot a Kamehameha and kill them all.

Nah, seriously, he mops the floor with everyone, but the dude in the Destroyer. It would be a great fight, with Galactus winning at the end of the day.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by psycho gundam
one of these things is not like the others
laughing out loud

Galactus ftw.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Galactus shoot a Kamehameha and kill them all.

Nah, seriously, he mops the floor with everyone, but the dude in the Destroyer. It would be a great fight, with Galactus winning at the end of the day.

If they give there essense to Odin in the destroyer, and he duel wields the odin sword and the twilight blade He's gonna beat Galactus without too much trouble.

But if they bum rush most will die.

Slaanesh
Galactus oneshotted all of them except the Destroyer..then he fight the Destroyer one on one..the fight would last a little longer then when the Destroyer fought the Celestial..Galactus win in the end..

jalek moye
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Galactus oneshotted all of them except the Destroyer..then he fight the Destroyer one on one..the fight would last a little longer then when the Destroyer fought the Celestial..Galactus win in the end..
I'm postive the Destroyer would be powered by atleast 4 of those people

Naija boy
Galactus wins.

jalek moye
unless 10 planets helps him way more then I'm thinking, I dont see how he wins

Slaanesh
Originally posted by jalek moye
I'm postive the Destroyer would be powered by atleast 4 of those people

that won't be enough..a hungry near death Galactus have the power to destroy 3 solar system in a single blast..here..he just ate 10 planet..he's more than capable of oneshotting everyone here..

jalek moye
Originally posted by Slaanesh
that won't be enough..a hungry near death Galactus have the power to destroy 3 solar system in a single blast..here..he just ate 10 planet..he's more than capable of oneshotting everyone here..

He isn't gonna easily beat the Destroyer even if its just Odin in it

Naija boy
Ten planets is basically a solar sytem worth of planets and that would put G at some of the best levels weve ever seen him. At that level imo he is >celestial (or at least on par). In other words, far above skyfather level.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by jalek moye
He isn't gonna easily beat the Destroyer even if its just Odin in it

i did say the fight gonna last a little longer than when the Destroyer fought the Celestial..

h1a8
I say he blast them all with a universal destroying blast. The end.

guy222
Odin

Surtur w/Twilight

Walker the Death God

be nice to see vs Big G

Bouboumaster
Oh shoo! I didn't see Walker!

Everydody falls, then but Destroyer and Walker. Galactus still win, but Walker's a beast

Lord Feron
Galactus makes it happen!

starlock
Skyfathers stomp Galactus easy.

Nestical
Originally posted by starlock
Skyfathers stomp Galactus easy. no expression

KillAll
over rate galactus much??? even though we dont know the story behind it, odin alone claims that galactus came to eat asgard once, and he drove him off.

if odin can do it, the destroyer can. by itself. especially since he will probably have multiple hosts. i dont believe galactus can muster the physical might of a celestial. even after 10 planets. so, i think he goes down (not dies).

he will leave the fight or get a big ko.

h1a8
If Galactus came to eat Asgard then he was starving. The Galactus in this fight is a totally different being.

Kris Blaze
If they combine their might and power, then they might stand a chance. In a straight up fight, Galactus would probably take 'em all down.

Xplosive
Probably Skyfathers. Actually I think Galactus would win.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Team might be able to squeeze a win eventually but that's a slim hope. Back in the day Odin could take on Galactus himself, but with the Cosmic Hierarchy as it is, no Skyfather comes close to Galactus.

the Darkone
Galactus!!

All the skyfathers are scared of Atum the God Eater/Demogorge when he came too destroy them and he is well below Galactus. Galactus in horrible stomp!!

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by the Darkone
Galactus!!

All the skyfathers are scared of Atum the God Eater/Demogorge when he came too destroy them and he is well below Galactus. Galactus in horrible stomp!! how do you know atum is well below galactus?

Colossus-Big C
is there some type of chart that states Skfathers>>>heralds?
i believe it i just want to see for myself

Utrigita
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
is there some type of chart that states Skfathers>>>heralds?
i believe it i just want to see for myself

Pretty much this chart

http://img385.imageshack.us/i/warlockandtheinfinitywatch25bl4.jpg/

My problem with this battle haven't changed a whole lot though, I was like then still wondering what level a large majority of the skyfathers are operating on, are it Odin and his in battle Galaxy busting levels ore are it Odin that "struggle" with Thanos and produce enough power to blast a planet out of orbit with help from two other Skyfathers...

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Team might be able to squeeze a win eventually but that's a slim hope. Back in the day Odin could take on Galactus himself, but with the Cosmic Hierarchy as it is, no Skyfather comes close to Galactus. rage?

Harbinger
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Team might be able to squeeze a win eventually but that's a slim hope. Back in the day Odin could take on Galactus himself, but with the Cosmic Hierarchy as it is, no Skyfather comes close to Galactus. How times change.......

zopzop
Originally posted by Endless Mike
The following team works together to prepare to fight Galactus:

Odin
RKT
Surtur
Ymir
Zeus
Pluto
Typhon
Walker
Vishnu
Horus

They get:

- Mjolnir
- Stormbreaker
- Hercules' Mace
- The Destroyer Armor
- Twilight Sword
- Odin's Sceptre
- Odinsword

Galactus has just eaten 10 planets

Can they take him down this time?

Man I can't believe people actually thought Galactus had ANY chance vs this team. laughing

quanchi112
Team utterly destroys him.

Eternal Idol
Galactus wins via HMMFR blast.

guy222
team still

Sundipped
Odin's essence along with all of Asgard was enough to challenge multiple Celestials.

If everyone on this list essence inhabits the DA + get to use the weapons stated it's a stomp for team.

DickBlazer
Well fed galactus wins

JakeTheBank
Galactus gets ganked.

guy222
galactus gonna get got

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by guy222
galactus gonna get got

thumb up

No amount of Lil' Jimmies can save him now!

Colossus-Big C
if Odin turns out to be = to galactus , this match is

7 Galactus+ vs 1 Galactus

quanchi112
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
thumb up

No amount of Lil' Jimmies can save him now! laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.