Strange vs. Warlock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Survivor19
Doctor Strange circa being stabbed by ninjas
Adam Warlock circa being trashed by Vulcan

1. No prep
2. 3 days prep

Supremeness or quantumness?

Digi
Vulcan >>>>>> Ninjas

That said, we honestly don't know. Strange hasn't been Sorcerer Supreme for a while now. I think it's hard to determine a placement for him, since we know he's not at classic levels, but we don't have a definitive new placement for him.

However, if we must speculate (and it is just speculation) I'll take the guy whose lowest showing is losing to Vulcan. In the scheme of things, it's really not a bad resume he's built for himself in the past year.

Survivor19
You are kinda forgetting he was stabbed by Cardinal of UCoT too. I am pretty sure that was lower.

Lord Feron
on a somewhat related note.. it's pretty exciting to see Magus back. Shit is gonna go down!!

Digi
Originally posted by Survivor19
You are kinda forgetting he was stabbed by Cardinal of UCoT too. I am pretty sure that was lower.

Considering he may have been channeling the power that Warlock used to stop the rift in space, I'm not sure it is.

Survivor19
Uhm... no
Cardinal had his own source of power, firstly. And, secondly, he stabbed Adam with hollow blade, not any energy construct. I am referring to that occasion when Gamora got all burned.
Also, Martyr stabbed him as well. That is on the same level as being stabbed by ninja, isn't it? With sneaking up on him etc.

Priest
Warlock imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.