Black Panther vs. Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shokosugi
who wins?

Metalmanx
BP.

dazmoney86
the black guy

Board Walker
DS

Prep-Man
Deathstroke for sure.

Raptor22
deathstroke

occultdestroyer
Deathstroke

He's the better MA and marksman.

BlindMurdock
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Deathstroke

He's the better MA and marksman.

I don't think marksmanship will help with Black Panther's speed and Vibranium costume.

Wei Phoenix
Slade slays him.

Board Walker
Originally posted by BlindMurdock
I don't think marksmanship will help with Black Panther's speed and Vibranium costume.

I don't think vibranium costume is going to do anything to stop the meta nade's strapped to his night stick as it makes impact with BP's face.

KmcRuler666
Deathstroke

Juk3n
lol, NW can beat deathstroke, but black panther can't?

gimme a break, the dc fanwank residue is clogging the common sense.

BP wins here.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Juk3n

BP wins here.

How does Current BP win while he's in a wheelchair? shifty

Juk3n
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
How does Current BP win while he's in a wheelchair? shifty

mad

stick out tongue

Prep-Man

BP wins here.

More often than not, Deathstroke takes NW to school. I don't recall when NW took down DS, though. Got scans?

occultdestroyer

BP wins here.
Nightwing would lose against Deathstroke, unless it's his comic title of course.

stick out tongue

Konton
DS.

srankmissingnin
Panther

iceman24567

BP wins here. Yeah LOL that's funny when even a pissed off Bronze Tiger failed to put a weakened Slade down LOL no expression. Seriously low balling :/

Trackz
most of DS's weapons are useless against BP, energy daggers would also put down ds with one hit.

comicfan11
DS rather easily.
For his very few low showings his average or high ones far outnumber them.
In the last issues of Green Arrow after Dakon took Speedy and Connor out of the battlefield DS owned GA and BC in melee.
I just don't see BP doing something like that and making it look effortless.

iceman24567
I agree even though Blackpanther is phsically superior to Ollie and Dinah.

Trackz
Originally posted by iceman24567
I agree even though Blackpanther is phsically superior to Ollie and Dinah. deathstroke had prep didnt he? Black Panther took on the fantastic four and had them beat similarly with prep.

Daredevil1
Close fight. Deathstroke probably at that and never easily.

comicfan11
Originally posted by Trackz
deathstroke had prep didnt he? Black Panther took on the fantastic four and had them beat similarly with prep.

The only prep he had was to stop BC's cry.
After that it was all melee and he outright destroyed them.

And BP doesn't have anything as powerful and wide an attack as the cry so it wouldn't make any difference.
The point is that DS owned two extremely good martial artists and I don't see BP on that level against GA and BC.
Plus in that fight DS casually cuts down the incoming arrow volley from GA, Connor Hawke and Speedy at the same time.

I think he takes BP rather easily.

Juk3n
Originally posted by comicfan11

I think he takes BP rather easily.

Then read more Black Panther.

comicfan11
Then read more Black Panther.

I will if you actually read any Deathstroke at all

Daredevil1
I change my mind BP wins. And if Slade wins its never easily.

Lord Feron
Tough match but Slade wins but he not gonna be able to walk away from this.

Trackz
The only prep he had was to stop BC's cry.
After that it was all melee and he outright destroyed them.

And BP doesn't have anything as powerful and wide an attack as the cry so it wouldn't make any difference.
The point is that DS owned two extremely good martial artists and I don't see BP on that level against GA and BC.
Plus in that fight DS casually cuts down the incoming arrow volley from GA, Connor Hawke and Speedy at the same time.

I think he takes BP rather easily. deathstroke lost the fight and he prepared for each one of the league

deathstrokes weaponry would most likely be useless, an energy dagger would kill deathstroke, and Black Panther has many impressive H2H feats like one-shotting karnak and beating CA in a sparring session

Juk3n
deathstroke lost the fight and he prepared for each one of the league

deathstrokes weaponry would most likely be useless, an energy dagger would kill deathstroke, and Black Panther has many impressive H2H feats like one-shotting karnak and beating CA in a sparring session

and wrecking sabretooth, albeit not the prime incarnation, but a good feat considering most versions of sabes pwn DS.

batdude123
Stroke.

comicfan11
deathstroke lost the fight and he prepared for each one of the league

And yet I'm not even talking about the Identity Crisis fight (although it's another good showing for him)
Read before posting.
I'm talking about the last fight in the previous GA book.

Anyway this is ridiculous.
DS is fast enough to tag Flash on a constant basis.
Has HF to the point where he can take bullets without problem and has manhandled Donna Troy (who would wreck Sabertooth strengthwise) among others before.
Hell in one of his latest appearances he wrecked an enitre team of Titans yet again (including Donna Troy and Cyborg) while casually dodging an out for blood Batgirl with his back turned.

So yeah DS rather easy.
Unless BP armlocks of course...

Trackz
And yet I'm not even talking about the Identity Crisis fight (although it's another good showing for him)
Read before posting.
I'm talking about the last fight in the previous GA book.

Has HF to the point where he can take bullets without problem and has manhandled Donna Troy (who would wreck Sabertooth strengthwise) among others before.
Hell in one of his latest appearances he wrecked an enitre team of Titans yet again (including Donna Troy and Cyborg) while casually dodging an out for blood Batgirl with his back turned.

So yeah DS rather easy.
Unless BP armlocks of course...

well the fact he tags falsh on a constant bases means he is able to predict flash's moves fairly easy, i mean everyone has tagged a speedster before

Black Panther can heal fairly well too but he doesnt need it seeing as his suit is bullet proof, BP is the smarter, and DS had the help of the titans east in that encounter

comicfan11
well the fact he tags falsh on a constant bases means he is able to predict flash's moves fairly easy, i mean everyone has tagged a speedster before

Black Panther can heal fairly well too but he doesnt need it seeing as his suit is bullet proof, BP is the smarter, and DS had the help of the titans east in that encounter

This is your argument?
That everyone has tagged a speedster?
Like who?
Has Black Panther?
Because I can name quite a bunch of characters that get wrecked by speedsters and they would in turn wreck BP.

And DS is not able to predict anything. He is not a telepath or a psychic. He just has extremely good reflexes and reaction time (stated on panel). Better than BP at least.
Its part of his powerset.

As for the fight he had no help when Ravager, Nightwing, Jericho and Donna Troy jumped him. The Titans East were fighting the rest of the Titans at that point.
DS was owning 4 characters at once and was asking for more, stating why he "Could keep this up all day"

After that the rest of the Titans got rid of the East Titans and also jumped DS. At that point DS owned them too, casually downing Robin and a gorilla shaped Beast Boy by smashing their heads together.

If you think of it he took on 10-12 characters and beat them.
The fight ended when he run to a collapsing building.
The whole team couldn't catch him.

That's why I think DS is on a whole different level.

Trackz
This is your argument?
That everyone has tagged a speedster?
Like who?
Has Black Panther?
Because I can name quite a bunch of characters that get wrecked by speedsters and they would in turn wreck BP.

And DS is not able to predict anything. He is not a telepath or a psychic. He just has extremely good reflexes and reaction time (stated on panel). Better than BP at least.
Its part of his powerset.

As for the fight he had no help when Ravager, Nightwing, Jericho and Donna Troy jumped him. The Titans East were fighting the rest of the Titans at that point.
DS was owning 4 characters at once and was asking for more, stating why he "Could keep this up all day"

After that the rest of the Titans got rid of the East Titans and also jumped DS. At that point DS owned them too, casually downing Robin and a gorilla shaped Beast Boy by smashing their heads together.

If you think of it he took on 10-12 characters and beat them.
The fight ended when he run to a collapsing building.
The whole team couldn't catch him.

That's why I think DS is on a whole different level.

he is able to predict his opponents moves, when he fought flash against the rest of the league, green arrow said DS had the upper hand because he was thinking several steps ahead, i didn't say he had any power, but after repeated encounters with an opponent he knows their moves better than them. That's why he was toying with the titans, it was a great feat ofcourse however,

the first part of your post is using abd logic, tagging a speedster is a speed feat that's a dime a dozen, Black Panther has the advantages because of his weaponry.

this fight is very close though, whoever takes it it's by a small margin.

Juk3n

Hell in one of his latest appearances he wrecked an enitre team of Titans yet again

But has been held to a h2h standstill by Nightwing, and Batman..both whom would be beaten by Black Panther.

High showings and low showings friend, Someone able to tag flash consistantly should have no problem with street levellers like the bat family.

comicfan11
But has been held to a h2h standstill by Nightwing, and Batman..both whom would be beaten by Black Panther.

High showings and low showings friend, Someone able to tag flash consistantly should have no problem with street levellers like the bat family.

Have to agree on that.
But Nightwing holding his own happened in his own book.
Batman needed Robin and Nightwing to beat him in Infinite Crisis.

The thing is that his high showings far outnumber his very few low ones.

Because of that on average DS is that good.

comicfan11
he is able to predict his opponents moves, when he fought flash against the rest of the league, green arrow said DS had the upper hand because he was thinking several steps ahead, i didn't say he had any power, but after repeated encounters with an opponent he knows their moves better than them. That's why he was toying with the titans, it was a great feat ofcourse however,

the first part of your post is using abd logic, tagging a speedster is a speed feat that's a dime a dozen, Black Panther has the advantages because of his weaponry.

this fight is very close though, whoever takes it it's by a small margin.

The speed feat I use as an example is used to indicate that DS is faster than BP.
And I see no proof that BP can keep up with this kind of physical advantage that DS has.

Another advantage is his strength, since he can overpower or at least knock away character like Donna Troy or an animal shaped Beast Boy, and these are strength feats

In short BP's only shot is his arsenal and armor, but that's no big deal since DS has many weapons in his standard equipment that can down a helicopter with one shot or stun at least mid level metas.

Juntai
Deathstroke wins.

Juk3n
stun at least mid level metas.

What do you think BP's energy daggers do?

comicfan11
What do you think BP's energy daggers do?

You misunderstood my point.
I know what they can do and that's not the point.
The point is that even with the armor, DS has the offensive capabilities to kill or KO BP.

Trackz
The speed feat I use as an example is used to indicate that DS is faster than BP.
And I see no proof that BP can keep up with this kind of physical advantage that DS has.

Another advantage is his strength, since he can overpower or at least knock away character like Donna Troy or an animal shaped Beast Boy, and these are strength feats

In short BP's only shot is his arsenal and armor, but that's no big deal since DS has many weapons in his standard equipment that can down a helicopter with one shot or stun at least mid level metas. i was saying in regards to the speed feat you're bringing up that it is because that deathstroke knows the flash's move so well, it's not because he is that fast that he can beat the flash, BP has tagged the silveer surfer before as well (and i'm not talking about the armbar incident)

comicfan11
i was saying in regards to the speed feat you're bringing up that it is because that deathstroke knows the flash's move so well, it's not because he is that fast that he can beat the flash, BP has tagged the silveer surfer before as well (and i'm not talking about the armbar incident)

Knowing how Flash moves doesn't have to do with this, because he tags Flash since they first met, when he wasn't used in fighting the Titans.
Knowing how someone moves won't help you if you can't move fast enough to tag him in the first place.
Plus he has escaped from Superman using his speed and agility before. Not just evaded from a moment but for the course of an entire issue. He pawned Geo-Force two times so fast that he didn't even realize he was hit.

DS has the superior speed and strength.
No doubt about that.

Trackz
Knowing how Flash moves doesn't have to do with this, because he tags Flash since they first met, when he wasn't used in fighting the Titans.
Knowing how someone moves won't help you if you can't move fast enough to tag him in the first place.
Plus he has escaped from Superman using his speed and agility before. Not just evaded from a moment but for the course of an entire issue. He pawned Geo-Force two times so fast that he didn't even realize he was hit.

DS has the superior speed and strength.
No doubt about that. escaping from superman, is obvious PIS, don't bring that up.

I'm not arguing who would win, i think the fight is very close, DS's speed and strength advantages aren't enough to let him walk over BP in my opinion.

flash has been tagged by many people, tagging speedsters isn't anything special.

comicfan11
escaping from superman, is obvious PIS, don't bring that up.

I'm not arguing who would win, i think the fight is very close, DS's speed and strength advantages aren't enough to let him walk over BP in my opinion.

flash has been tagged by many people, tagging speedsters isn't anything special.

Tagging the Flash combined with all his other speed feats prove how fast he is.
Faster than BP by a good deal.

I think have proven this with examples that are consistent with the characters history.
In every comic he is in his speed and strength is always pointed out either from the narrator or other characters, followed by specific feats.

He has been called the greatest tactician on earth, 10 steps ahead of everybody and has proven to be just that.

All in all DS won't have any problems with BP. not when he is casually wrecking entire teams that would in turn wreck BP.

Trackz
Tagging the Flash combined with all his other speed feats prove how fast he is.
Faster than BP by a good deal.

I think have proven this with examples that are consistent with the characters history.
In every comic he is in his speed and strength is always pointed out either from the narrator or other characters, followed by specific feats.

He has been called the greatest tactician on earth, 10 steps ahead of everybody and has proven to be just that.

All in all DS won't have any problems with BP. not when he is casually wrecking entire teams that would in turn wreck BP.

ok abc logic, BP with his smarts has wrecked the fantastic four and the silver surfer, who would in turn wreck deathstroke.

Slaanesh
BP FTW..this is the guy that beat Surfer..

comicfan11
ok abc logic, BP with his smarts has wrecked the fantastic four and the silver surfer, who would in turn wreck deathstroke.

SS is PIS, and after you called the Superman incident PIS, now you try to make a point about BP with another PIS????
That's not how it works.

As for the FF fight did he have prep? Do you have any scans or issue number?

Plus the fact that DS is superior in almost every category in this fight still stands.

Trackz
SS is PIS, and after you called the Superman incident PIS, now you try to make a point about BP with another PIS????
That's not how it works.

As for the FF fight did he have prep? Do you have any scans or issue number?

Plus the fact that DS is superior in almost every category in this fight still stands. I'm not talking about the armbar incident, BP fought surfer with the fantastic four and gravity., and yea he had prep in the FF fight.

srankmissingnin
Slade could win with prep time... but only one sided prep time. evil face

Panther should win handily prep or no prep assuming it is T'Challa, Slade would beat Shuri though IMO.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

Panther should win handily prep or no prep assuming it is T'Challa, Slade would beat Shuri though IMO.

thumb up

juggernaut74
This would be fun to see.

JayDaDon
One of the best matches I've seen here in a while. It's actually hard to choose a winner. I'd have to say panther just because I see his intelligence as being on a greater scale than slade's. Like close to reed Richards. Its likely he would outthink him.

Juntai
Deathstroke.

Juntai
Originally posted by JayDaDon
One of the best matches I've seen here in a while. It's actually hard to choose a winner. I'd have to say panther just because I see his intelligence as being on a greater scale than slade's. Like close to reed Richards. Its likely he would outthink him. He might be scientifically smarter, but I'd wager Slade is the better tactician and has a faster brain.

leonidas
yeah, i'll take slade as well though t'challa could take some.

Juntai
And actually looking back through the pages, I see I already said Deathstroke in the thread before, a couple years ago. lol.

Gladiator379
BP destroy him, slade is always having trouble fighting Nightwing and Bronze Tiger got the best of him, BP is superior to both his physical state and his skills can easily match CA and even top him, overall BP is slade's superior like it or not

Juntai
Originally posted by Gladiator379
BP destroy him, slade is always having trouble fighting Nightwing and Bronze Tiger got the best of him, BP is superior to both his physical state and his skills can easily match CA and even top him, overall BP is slade's superior like it or not He's wrecked whole teams, that had Nightwing on them. When serious, he's dropped Nightwing in a single kick and had him sprawled out on the floor- in Nightwing's own title.

He holds back against Dick. smile

Gladiator379
Originally posted by Juntai
He's wrecked whole teams, that had Nightwing on them. When serious, he's dropped Nightwing in a single kick and had him sprawled out on the floor- in Nightwing's own title.

He holds back against Dick. smile

bringing ninja law fights is useless, in most of the fights nightwing is actually going toe 2 toe with slade and in some he is actually the superior.

no he doesnt hold back against dick unless you can prove he did in every single fight

i guess he was holding back against bronze tiger as well?

Captain America = Black Panther > Deathstroke> Batman = Daredevil

srankmissingnin
Deathstroke should take the a majority from the currently depowered peak human T'Challa, but HSH Panther wins.

juggernaut74
So when BP was taking his special herbs he was superhuman?

Gladiator379
didnt follow recent black panther but judging overall by his performance i believe he suppose to be higher than deathstroke, black panther and cap are clearly stretching the limits between human and super human with going by feats are low super humans, slade is slightly under the both of them IMO as far as skills, strength speed durability wise the 3 of them are equel but they top him in skills.

batman and daredevil are under the 3 of them, not by far but still you can clearly see those 2 are in the human league, batman is a peak human in tearms of physical states overall but he is still in the more human category, daredevil i dont believe is in the peak human category i would say he is in the high athletic category as far as physical states, having strength feats such as flipping a Limo and break a post box off the ground is something could be done in real life by extremely strong people but still could be done, what allows daredevil compete with batman is his skills that i consider to be very very slightly above batman if batman is 10 daredevil is 10.3,and his agility which is consider to be above batman as well + his extra senses, all that can allow him to compete with the better states of batman

of course all that is the way i see it judging by the comics and feats, if people think differently its OK

srankmissingnin
didnt follow recent black panther but judging overall by his performance i believe he suppose to be higher than deathstroke, black panther and cap are clearly stretching the limits between human and super human with going by feats are low super humans, slade is slightly under the both of them IMO as far as skills, strength speed durability wise the 3 of them are equel but they top him in skills.

batman and daredevil are under the 3 of them, not by far but still you can clearly see those 2 are in the human league, batman is a peak human in tearms of physical states overall but he is still in the more human category, daredevil i dont believe is in the peak human category i would say he is in the high athletic category as far as physical states, having strength feats such as flipping a Limo and break a post box off the ground is something could be done in real life by extremely strong people but still could be done, what allows daredevil compete with batman is his skills that i consider to be very very slightly above batman if batman is 10 daredevil is 10.3,and his agility which is consider to be above batman as well + his extra senses, all that can allow him to compete with the better states of batman

of course all that is the way i see it judging by the comics and feats, if people think differently its OK

I personally like to give Deathstroke the benefit of the doubt and assume that he is physically the equal of Cap or BP, but it's true that Slade lacks quantifiable strength and speed feats. We know he is intended to be stronger and faster than peak humans, but we never really see him showcase these attributes outside of overpowering streets in fights. If Batman and Deathstroke had no connection what so ever and you did a side by side comparison of their isolated strength and speed feats, and don't think many would be able to make a case that Slade is superior... but he is when they actually fight, so I just assume that if someone bothered to give Slade some speed or strength feats they would be above Batman's. Even with that allowance though Slade isn't nearly as skilled as anyone you mentioned in this thread.

Gladiator379
I personally like to give Deathstroke the benefit of the doubt and assume that he is physically the equal of Cap or BP, but it's true that Slade lacks quantifiable strength and speed feats. We know he is intended to be stronger and faster than peak humans, but we never really see him showcase these attributes outside of overpowering streets in fights. If Batman and Deathstroke had no connection what so ever and you did a side by side comparison of their isolated strength and speed feats, and don't think many would be able to make a case that Slade is superior... but he is when they actually fight, so I just assume that if someone bothered to give Slade some speed or strength feats they would be above Batman's. Even with that allowance though Slade isn't nearly as skilled as anyone you mentioned in this thread.

i agree everyone i mentioned are more skilled than deathstroke, what i think allows him to compete here are his states but as far as skills he is not top notch atall, thats why people like nightwing and bronze tiger can give him a hell

Existere
Assuming that they each got a proper rundown of the gear the other one was rocking, I think I'd take Slade.

It's a more interesting match when they both get prep.

celeyhyga17
Bump

Magog
Bump

deathslash
Panther wrecks

SuperGambino
DS

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Daredevil1
Treu

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Daredevil1
I agree

HulkIsHulk
Panther should win handily prep or no prep assuming it is T'Challa
big grin

Slade would beat Shuri though IMO.
Not just beat. He would mudstomp her

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Juntai
He might be scientifically smarter, but I'd wager Slade is the better tactician and has a faster brain.
Fatser brain, possible. His brainpower has been enhanced as well, isn't it. Tactically they are pretty close imo. And this is a good matchup which could go either way sans PIS which both these guys have in spades, which would probably cancel each other out. stick out tongue

HulkIsHulk
BP is superior to both his physical state and his skills can easily match CA and even top him, overall BP is slade's superior like it or not
confused huh Wut? What the f**k? no no way stop the BP riding man

abhilegend
Slade wins.

HulkIsHulk
Deathstroke should take the a majority from the currently depowered peak human T'Challa, but HSH Panther wins.
Yeah, BP needs the heart shaped herb to win a good mumber of matches, but with his tech, and skills, he should be able to give Slade quite some trouble and can win 2 out of 10 imo

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by abhilegend
Slade wins.
Abhi, just asking, is that scan I've seen around of Deathstroke outrunning Superman and being two fast for his X-ray vision canon? I thought it was load of bulls***. Please tell me its not canon.

abhilegend
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Abhi, just asking, is that scan I've seen around of Deathstroke outrunning Superman and being two fast for his X-ray vision canon? I thought it was load of bulls***. Please tell me its not canon.
Its canon but Slade didn't outrun Superman or was too fast for Superman's vision. Slade just surprised him that he was so agile and hid under a bus when Superman was anticipating him somewhere else. When he wanted he blitzed slade before he could even react in the very same issue.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Slade should take a majority but it won't be easy.

HulkIsHulk
Its canon but Slade didn't outrun Superman or was too fast for Superman's vision. Slade just surprised him that he was so agile and hid under a bus when Superman was anticipating him somewhere else. When he wanted he blitzed slade before he could even react in the very same issue.
Thank goodness or that would have made the DS fanboys rabid.

HulkIsHulk
Does Slade still have the N-th metal armor? I've seen BP's daggers phase through metal before, would that work? I still think this match can go either way.

carver9
Black Panther wins every battle after a hard fight.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Does Slade still have the N-th metal armor? I've seen BP's daggers phase through metal before, would that work? I still think this match can go either way.

AFAIK yes, he does.

thingy150
Originally posted by carver9
Black Panther wins every battle after a hard fight.

Every single battle you vote for the marvel character, even when its an obvious win for the DC character, even when you don't have a argument for the marvel character you still vote for them.

Golgo13
Originally posted by thingy150
Every single battle you vote for the marvel character, even when its an obvious win for the DC character, even when you don't have a argument for the marvel character you still vote for them.

Carver even acknowledges that DC is overall more powerful, yet he still votes for Marvel. I think he is in denial. laughing out loud

thingy150
Originally posted by Golgo13
Carver even acknowledges that DC is overall more powerful, yet he still votes for Marvel. I think he is in denial. laughing out loud

Lol yup, also i think it might push him over the edge when thanos wrecks hulk next month.

Vanguard
Panther

Golgo13
Slade just owned Manta. Something Aquaman hasn't really done. This is close.

namorsubby
PFS Slade would have the advantage imo due to healing factor. In his first new issue he took so much punishment and kept going. Not to mention in his previous series vs lobo and the sub feat with the legacy character. Is bp really going to inflict more damage than that?

bobbybatman
SeathDtroke

Vanguard
Ridiculous how many people are picking Deathstroke. He's my second favorite character, but he's not beating Panther.

Zack M
He just doesn't beat Panther, he destroys him.

Vanguard
Originally posted by Zack M
He just doesn't beat Panther, he destroys him.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Vanguard
Slade just owned Manta. Something Aquaman hasn't really done. This is close.

How do you go from close fight...to outright destroys. And do you have scans?

Zack M
Originally posted by Vanguard
How do you go from close fight...to outright destroys. And do you have scans?

Did you see what DS did to Warblade? wink When has Panther taken out someone like him?

StiltmanFTW
Well, he's beaten Hydroman and Mephisto stick out tongue

Zack M
Through prep, yeah. Priest is now writing Deathstroke. I highly recommend it, Stilt.

Vanguard
Did you see what DS did to Warblade? wink When has Panther taken out someone like him?

Yeah I remember. But I thought that was a weaker version of Warblade.

Zack M
That Warblade still fought Superboy in a volcano, for crying out loud.

Vanguard
And you know what? I still pick Panther to win. He would shatter his swords like he did to Deadpool and then with superior skill, proceed to kick his ass.

Zack M
And I'll stick with Slade.

JoeyVanHalen
slade

Vanguard
It can't end like this. Black Panther is just better. What is wrong with you people?

Zack M
Originally posted by JoeyVanHalen
slade

WILSON, BABY.

StiltmanFTW
The end of the Panther Mudhut Clan has come.

Vanguard
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
The end of the Panther Mudhut Clan has come.

Never!!!!

Where is Blue Area Vet??

StiltmanFTW
Banned.

DarkSaint85
Heed that lesson, Vanny.

Vanguard
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Banned.

Wow sad

Vanguard
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Heed that lesson, Vanny.

sad

ok

abhilegend
Slade wins.

Vanguard
Slade wins.

no he doesn't

abhilegend
Yes, he does.

Vanguard
https://youtu.be/Pqx_-wwHrs4

Zack M
Slade wins.

bobbybatman
Yes, he does.

JoeyVanHalen
slade

cdtm
Lets do an Icon vs eneegy absorbing suit match.

Zack M
Ikon suit is better.

Vanguard
Ikon suit is better.

Fa sho

Vanguard
I'm so torn. But I will go with Deathstroke for now.

sad

Stoic
Bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.