iceman vs doomsday(s)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
iceman fighting at his best/gloves off mindset (he would be forced to anyway against dd) against all the versions of doomsday one on one.

how well does the x-man do against all the incarnations of the ancient killing machine?

-triple O.G. dos doomsday

-hunter/prey doomsday

-doomsday rex

-josh foley doomsday (the funny looking one that kid transformed into not too long ago)

-gog wars

-bizarro doomsday

-brainiac/doomsday

(if one slipped my mind, feel free to add it and your take on the fight)

gogogadgetgo
What the f**k?

Survivor19
Bobby won't be able to kill Doomsday even once, IMO.
But Doomsday can evolve himself ability to actually kill Bobby with his punches and do just that.
DD.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Survivor19
Bobby won't be able to kill Doomsday even once, IMO.
But Doomsday can evolve himself ability to actually kill Bobby with his punches and do just that.
DD.

Exactly how does he do that? Has he shown to be able to evolve, to punch consciousness?

Survivor19
It is more likely then Bobby putting him down.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Well, Bobby does have the ability to transform someone into Water Vapor and so on. Just saying.....

bobbi
Doomsday comes back from everything so even if bobby kills him a few times he'll just evolve out of it (I so don't get doomsday). At best its a stalemate, doomsday has evolved some weird powers so it's at least possible (if unlikely) that he could start punching consciousness :P

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by bobbi
Doomsday comes back from everything so even if bobby kills him a few times he'll just evolve out of it (I so don't get doomsday). At best its a stalemate, doomsday has evolved some weird powers so it's at least possible (if unlikely) that he could start punching consciousness :P

If bobby does it once then he wins. This isn't who can beat the other for good.

bobbi
hmm i didn't think the original poster specified. I thought it was assumed to be put down for good if it wasn't specified..well whatever correct me if i'm wrong.

If 1 time kill works then bobby wins. Don't think doomsday has been transformed to water yet.

weaponx510
yep Omega level mutants are dope

Peterlane
Bobby stomps.

But Doomsday can evolve to beat the LT right/

psycho gundam
now current doomsday flirt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.