Wonder Woman Vs Thor -Who is stronger?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Priest
All out, who is stronger?

I'll put my money on Thor...

The Nuul
What the f**k?

Priest
Originally posted by kgkg
Strength

Superman- 150
Silver Surfer (can amp) - 90
Wonder Woman - 95
Sentry - 95
Orion - 125
Martian Manhunter - 90
Beta Ray Bill - 95
Mongul (without rings) - 85
Shaggy Man - 125
Thor - 95
Hulk - 125
Gladiator -100
Originally posted by Allankles
This is overall physicallity - speed, strenght, durability

Superman - 108
Silver Surfer - 100
Wonder Woman - 95
Sentry - 95
Orion - 107
Martian Manhunter - 108 (shape shifting and mass gaining, although I think Billy is faster)
Beta Ray Bill - 95
Mongul (without rings) - 95
Shaggy Man - 105
Thor - 95
Hulk - 95
Gladiator - 100

The Nuul
Means nothing.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Priest

why do you post it twice? And why quote it anyway? the only wonder thing on this list is wonder woman confused
EDIT: you edited it laughing

wtf? wasn't the thread name Wonder MAN vs. at first?

Priest
Originally posted by Parmaniac
why do you post it twice? And why quote it anyway? the only wonder thing on this list is wonder woman confused
Shud up, I'll do what ever i want.

Parmaniac
Shud up, I'll do what ever i want.

I see pre-retcon Beyonder for the win

Priest
I see pre-retcon Beyonder for the win
He doesn't have any feats other than bag around a few celestials....

RyTek
Diana has had consitently good showings agaisnt elite class 100's and held her own, but I suppose the difference comes between being able to compete agaisnt the elite and being the elite...Thor is stronger.

The Nuul

wtf? wasn't the thread name Wonder MAN vs. at first?

YEAH!!!! WTF. I am glad I aint the only one.

Priest
So Thor isn't consistent with "elite" 100? Tell me when has Thor even been over powered consistently?

Priest
Originally posted by The Nuul
YEAH!!!! WTF. I am glad I aint the only one.
Yeah, like ur opinion even matter.

The Nuul
Yeah, like ur opinion even matter.

stick out tongue

The Nuul
Now that its WW and not WM, WW wins here......she has more consistent feats.

Priest
Bsed on what, surely Thor is pretty consistent as well..:/
Anyways, this is all out.

The Nuul
I just think that WW has better quality feats and more consistent ones too. Its not a land slide by any means, its very close.

shokosugi
Wonderwoman > Thor

zeel
they are both compaeable but id give the edge to thor, takeing nothing away from wondy

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by zeel
they are both compaeable but id give the edge to thor, takeing nothing away from wondy
sexist

chomperx9
thor rapes ww

Slaanesh
Supes and thor are way stronger than WW...

thanos-prime
Thor

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Supes and thor are way stronger than WW...

No. And Superman isn't even up for discussion in this thread.

It's pretty close. I don't think either has a notable strength advantage over the other.

Kris Blaze
Wonder Woman is probably stronger when Thor isn't holding back. If we're going to by the idea that Thor and Hercules are equally strong. If we hold Thor by his own series, feats and ignore the fact that is -alawys- taken down to Hercules' strength level, then Thor is a lot stronger smile

Master Court
Thor is way stronger than Wonder Woman. The simple fact of warrior madness proves it. Theoretically, he should be able to tap into that strength without going batsh*t. WM shows he has a very deep well of strength. And if he had to, could tap into it. Since strength is measured by limits, Thor is unbelievably stronger than Wonder Woman. Unless we're asking who's stronger when Thor isn't trying. In which case, it's still Thor.

lawest9
He doesn't have any feats other than bag around a few celestials.... Bagging around a few CELESTIALS is saying a helluva lot, and so you make the case for anyone chosing Thor!

Raptor22
what are ww top strength feats.

gogogadgetgo
pulling the earth with superman and mm?

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by chomperx9
thor rapes ww and she likes it

Warlord
Thor

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by Master Court
Thor is way stronger than Wonder Woman. The simple fact of warrior madness proves it. Theoretically, he should be able to tap into that strength without going batsh*t. WM shows he has a very deep well of strength. And if he had to, could tap into it. Since strength is measured by limits, Thor is unbelievably stronger than Wonder Woman. Unless we're asking who's stronger when Thor isn't trying. In which case, it's still Thor.

If you want to argue that he is stronger, I have no problem with that. But I need something more than your conjecture if you are going to claim that he is WAY stronger. You need to back that up buddy because I see no reason to believe that if he is stronger than her, the margin is that great. We're not talking about overall level of power, just plain strength.

And if you want to start talking about theoretical strength, then WW has options you should consider as well. At anytime Diana can amp her strength 10 fold. In extreme circumstances Diana can meditate and channel the Godwave. Granted, it might drive her crazy but not before she kills whatever it is that she's fighting lol Bottom line, Thor isn't the only one with extra strength he can tap, which is why you should compare the two at their base strength.

I also have a problem with the assumption that generally Thor "isn't trying" whereas Wonder Woman always is. She holds back as well.

I stand by my belief that they are basically evenly matched in strength.

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
and she likes it

Disgusting.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Sasaraixx
Disgusting.

aye. that's enough of that, people.

I wouldn't say thor at standard levels is WAY stronger, but i'd say he's at least even with her, if not stronger (which i think he is,).

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by -Pr-
aye. that's enough of that, people.

I wouldn't say thor at standard levels is WAY stronger, but i'd say he's at least even with her, if not stronger (which i think he is,).

And I have no problems with that. I might be inclined to agree even. smile

Naija boy
They are pretty evenly matched. Id say thor is slightly stronger but thats it. Certainly not way stronger or anything like that.

D-Block
Originally posted by shokosugi
Wonderwoman > Thor

Wonderwoman must > Superman to

D-Block
I think Thor is stronger he is in the league with Captain Marvel and Superman and all 3 holds back alot. WW is no joke and could hold her own in a fight with them but I think Thor is stronger.

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by D-Block
Wonderwoman must > Superman to

Nah, Clark > both of them

D-Block
Nah, Clark > both of them

I know Supes is stronger than WW. Thor well it's debatable at least unlike Supes and WW.

The Nuul
Is WM Thor taken into account here?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Wonder Woman is probably stronger when Thor isn't holding back. If we're going to by the idea that Thor and Hercules are equally strong. If we hold Thor by his own series, feats and ignore the fact that is -alawys- taken down to Hercules' strength level, then Thor is a lot stronger smile

That's the best argument that could be made for Wonder Woman really. Too bad for her Hercules isn't exactly portrayed at Thor's level outside of their fights.

Thor = Superman > Wonder Woman

Anyone want to argue otherwise, must be joking.

Rage.Of.Olympus

eer

Wonder Woman has more consistent feats, than Thor in terms of strength?

Do you read Thor?

The Nuul
Yes, I do read Thor.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Then how do you come to the conclusion that Wonder Woman is stronger and is more consistently portrayed than Thor?

What strength feats does she have to place her above Thor? When has Thor not been consistently portrayed as an Elite Class 100 like Superman?

The Nuul
I could care less about WW and don't even read her titles, Of course Thor is stronger I have V2 and V3 of his.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I could care less about WW and don't even read her titles, Of course Thor is stronger I have V2 and V3 of his.

So your initial post was not serious? Iight.

Recommend Volume 1. It's really good.

Kris Blaze
In all fairness, Wonder Woman is also portrayed as someone far stronger than regular 100 tonners.

The Nuul
True, shes a notch below Supes and Thor.

RyTek
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
That's the best argument that could be made for Wonder Woman really. Too bad for her Hercules isn't exactly portrayed at Thor's level outside of their fights.

Thor = Superman > Wonder Woman

There is no way thor is beyond supes in terms of strength, the only notable strength feat from thor came with the aid of a strength belt. Even the crossover acknowledged supes physical superiority, and I have yet to see thor replicate any of supes strength feats. I don't believe WW is on the exact level of supes but she approaches him to the degree that she can compete, thor on the other hand has been KO'ed and overpowered by hulk on his base stats. IMO, there is no supporting evidence to eve suggest supes and thor are equal in strength let alone thor being above him.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by RyTek
There is no way thor is beyond supes in terms of strength, the only notable strength feat from thor came with the aid of a strength belt. Even the crossover acknowledged supes physical superiority, and I have yet to see thor replicate any of supes strength feats. I don't believe WW is on the exact level of supes but she approaches him to the degree that she can compete, thor on the other hand has been KO'ed and overpowered by hulk on his base stats. IMO, there is no supporting evidence to eve suggest supes and thor are equal in strength let alone thor being above him.

Ignorance.

How is it that Thor stalemated Hulk for hours, when Hulk supposedly overpowers him at his base?

RyTek
Ignorance.

How is it that Thor stalemated Hulk for hours, when Hulk supposedly overpowers him at his base?

Thor has been manhandled by base hulk, WW has been able to compete fairly agaisnt supes level beings. I'm not saying I think WW is above thor in strength, I just don't think Thor is anywhere close to being above Supes in terms of strength.

Kris Blaze
Thor has been manhandled by base hulk, WW has been able to compete fairly agaisnt supes level beings. I'm not saying I think WW is above thor in strength, I just don't think Thor is anywhere close to being above Supes in terms of strength.

Base Hulk? Please, show me this. And kudos if you're able to show Thor somehow being unconscious. I guess you would have to draw your own comic, since it's never ever happened, but please go ahead.

I'm also curious as to how you just absolutely know that Thor has no strength feats that can compete with Superman. Have you read all of Thor's comics? Are you some kind of divine being with omniscience? Or are you some stupid ass who can't even look in a respect thread? Because by gazing in there, you would be able to see that Thor does in fact have feats on par with Superman.

Rage.Of.Olympus
There is no way thor is beyond supes in terms of strength, the only notable strength feat from thor came with the aid of a strength belt. Even the crossover acknowledged supes physical superiority, and I have yet to see thor replicate any of supes strength feats. I don't believe WW is on the exact level of supes but she approaches him to the degree that she can compete,

God, there is so much fail and stupidity in this post, it's almost not worth replying to it.

Where in the hell do you see in my post anywhere stating that Thor is beyond Superman in strength? Where? Do you have trouble reading or are you just stupid? I personally consider them equals.

Then you haven't read anywhere near enough Thor if you think his only notable strength feat came with the aid of the belt of strength. Holy shit, you must not read any Thor.

That crossover where DC would not allow Superman to lose to Thor, and only happened because Busiek bent over backwards (You know the same idiot who thinks you can put Thor down with a bullet.)?That crossover had Thor hurt and severely weakened by freaking heat vision. I can make a list of things I find wrong with it. Hell, it ain't even considered cannon on these boards.

You have yet to see Thor do any strength feats that compare to Superman's? Wow, I was just talking shit earlier in my post, but you really don't read any Thor. Do you want a list of all his strength feats.

thor on the other hand has been KO'ed and overpowered by hulk on his base stats. IMO, there is no supporting evidence to eve suggest supes and thor are equal in strength let alone thor being above him.

laughing

When has the Hulk "EVER" overpowered Thor, much less knock him out? Especially at his base stats. Reference me a comic or put up some scans. Please. I've read every single one of their fights multiple times, and that's never happened. Fan fiction doesn't count.

Your opinion counts for shit because apparently you don't read any Thor. There is definitely evidence that suggests Thor is Superman's equal. Again, I never said Thor is above Superman physically.

Philosophía
Thor = Superman

Lulz.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Comic? Scan? Even a ****ing reference would do.

He isn't above Superman in strength. I consider them equals more often than not.

Rage.Of.Olympus

RyTek
Base Hulk? Please, show me this. And kudos if you're able to show Thor somehow being unconscious. I guess you would have to draw your own comic, since it's never ever happened, but please go ahead.

I'm also curious as to how you just absolutely know that Thor has no strength feats that can compete with Superman. Have you read all of Thor's comics? Are you some kind of divine being with omniscience? Or are you some stupid ass who can't even look in a respect thread? Because by gazing in there, you would be able to see that Thor does in fact have feats on par with Superman.

If u havn't read any thor vs hulk fights that isn't my problem, i'm just telling you the facts. Anyhow the only notable strength feat from thor was not even under his own strength but some strength belt, IMO he isn't comparable to supes in terms of strength and is certainly not above him.

Philosophía
facepalm Yes, I wanted to post that aswell but honestly, I didn't facepalm, only laugh.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't see what's so funny about it.

If u havn't read any thor vs hulk fights that isn't my problem, i'm just telling you the facts. Anyhow the only notable strength feat from thor was not even under his own strength but some strength belt, IMO he isn't comparable to supes in terms of strength and is certainly not above him.

You good sir, are delusional.

Sasaraixx

psycho gundam
honestly, all the super strong characters are in the same league if you average it out, people just need to calm down and flick the bias monkey off or their backs. shit's not that serious. erm

if we nit pick, it only creates fire storms. watch what happens when i ask this:

superman, j'onn, and wonder woman all cooperated to pull earth and they were struggling. thor single-handedly pulled jormandand (spelling) while it was entwined around earth, and it's mass alone is supposedly .5 of earth's mass, and it was resisting. one would think thor pulled a heck of a lot more weight no?

Kris Blaze

So when Thor supported the weight of several planets, or lifted a million tons with no effort, where was the belt of strength? I did not see it.

RyTek
God, there is so much fail and stupidity in this post, it's almost not worth replying to it.

Where in the hell do you see in my post anywhere stating that Thor is beyond Superman in strength? Where? Do you have trouble reading or are you just stupid? I personally consider them equals.

Then you haven't read anywhere near enough Thor if you think his only notable strength feat came with the aid of the belt of strength. Holy shit, you must not read any Thor.

That crossover where DC would not allow Superman to lose to Thor, and only happened because Busiek bent over backwards (You know the same idiot who thinks you can put Thor down with a bullet.)?That crossover had Thor hurt and severely weakened by freaking heat vision. I can make a list of things I find wrong with it. Hell, it ain't even considered cannon on these boards.

You have yet to see Thor do any strength feats that compare to Superman's? Wow, I was just talking shit earlier in my post, but you really don't read any Thor. Do you want a list of all his strength feats.

laughing

When has the Hulk "EVER" overpowered Thor, much less knock him out? Especially at his base stats. Reference me a comic or put up some scans. Please. I've read every single one of their fights multiple times, and that's never happened. Fan fiction doesn't count.

Your opinion counts for shit because apparently you don't read any Thor. There is definitely evidence that suggests Thor is Superman's equal. Again, I never said Thor is above Superman physically.

I would love to see these mythical strength feats of thor that are by ur own delusional mind on par with supes, although ur right about the crossover being BS seeing as how clark could have just speedblitz him and ended the fight in a single panel. Thor has not ever overpowered Hulk while hulk has beaten and overwhealming Thor multiple occasionas...how about looking into Hulk's respect thread for a single mate.

Philosophía
I don't see what's so funny about it. Saying that Thor is equal to Superman and anyone arguing otherwise is joking isn't funny, especially considering their direct confrontation, canon for both and Superman's better strength feats that aren't based on hyperbole ?

Saying Thor and Superman are equal is funny in itself all things considered, but mocking everybody who'd be willing to argue otherwise and saying that they'd be joking is hilarious.

And stupid.

Kris Blaze

RyTek
So when Thor supported the weight of several planets, or lifted a million tons with no effort, where was the belt of strength? I did not see it.

Never happened, but I like ur fan fiction smile .

psycho gundam
the avengers beat down superman and thor couldn't?

thor for years contemplated leaving the avengers because he felt he was too strong for them, he felt he was losing his warrior spirit fighting, and fighting with people he could crush like eggs.

told you, shit would turn bad if you nit pick

bait threads never fail

Philosophía
Show me a better strength feat.

And lmfao, still going by that comic. Is Wonder Man superior to Kyle Rayner then?

You want this to turn into a Superman vs Thor discussion ? Not my original intention, only laughing at his "Thor = Superman and everybody saying otherwise must be joking" line.

I can to a battlezone, with both of you at the same time if you want, next weekend. smile

GL shields have been broken by less and blocked/contained more. And using a fight that you disagree with to disaprove a fight that you didn't like can be done to more comics than just a crossover.

RyTek
Show me a better strength feat.

And lmfao, still going by that comic. Is Wonder Man superior to Kyle Rayner then?

Or better yet, how can that fight determine who's stronger when Thor used 1/10th of his strength?

Right, because throwing a oversized snake with the strength belt is really badass...maybe 1 day thor can lift something heavy under his own strength.

Kris Blaze

RyTek
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Thor%20comics/Thor140-15.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Thor%20comics/Thor140-16.jpg

Weight of half a planet, no problem apparently.

Rage can supply the other.

http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/?action=view&current=MillionTonsofRock.jpg

Million tons, no problem. Thanks to Rage for this.

Yeah, if I was still in high school I'd have time for a Battlezone as well. Alas, it isn't so. So simply provide me with 1 of these many feats that Thor can't match.

Narrative hyperbole and besides, supes and capt marvel lifted a book with infinite pages...unless thor can lift half of infinity I will not be impressed.

Philosophía

Kris Blaze

Philosophía
A single feat.

It's not hard, since apparently there are so many.

And evidently you have a hard time reading too, I don't have days to spend preparing for a battlezone match. Nor do I have the patience for a bullshit popularity contest. And honestly, they like me better, so you'd probably lose.

It's not hard, which is why I invited you both to a battlezone. I'm just not going to derail this thread into a Thor vs Superman discussion since, evidently, it's not its purpose.

Popularity would be irrelevant in a battlezone match as long as the right judges are chosen.

srankmissingnin
You guys are funny.

Thor's stronger by the way. Case closed.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I would love to see these mythical strength feats of thor that are by ur own delusional mind on par with supes,

Thor overpowers and overwhelms the Midgard Serpent.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_MidgardSerpent1.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_MidgardSerpent2.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_MidgardSerpent3.jpg

Thor can strike with planet shattering force.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_Aplanetbuster.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_AplanetBuster2.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_Aplanetbuster3-1.jpg

Lifts the entire Midgard Serpent.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_Thoraccomplisheschallenges.jpg

Resists the weight of a score of planets.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_ResistingWeightofPlanets.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_ResistingWeightofPlanets2.jpg

although ur right about the crossover being BS seeing as how clark could have just speedblitz him and ended the fight in a single panel.

That would happen, if Thor ignored his reflexes, his abilities, and the powers of Mjolnir.

Thor has not ever overpowered Hulk while hulk has beaten and overwhealming Thor multiple occasionas...how about looking into Hulk's respect thread for a single mate.

I never said he has. Thor has always been able to stalemate the Hulk no matter the incarnation or how long the fight goes on for. And that's not taking into account he holds back against Hulk and mortals.

The Hulk has NEVER beaten Thor nor even OVERWHELMED Thor. Ever. Are you ****ing delusional?

Care to post some damn scans of this ever happening? Or referencing an issue?

If you want, I will post ever single one of their fights.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Right, because throwing a oversized snake with the strength belt is really badass...maybe 1 day thor can lift something heavy under his own strength.

Where do you see the Belt of Strength?

the Darkone
Thor only uses the belt of strength when he is fighting beings that are physically more powerful than himself Mangog and Kurse other than that it's his own ungodly strength. Warrior Madness is apart of Thor's power set, so basically he can tap into it and overwhelm Wonder Woman. Thor 8/10

Endless Mike
Physically stronger? Thor

-Pr-
And I have no problems with that. I might be inclined to agree even. smile

coolies.

she's prettier, though. i guess that's something.

and people? keep superman out of this, or i'll close the thread for being off topic.

RyTek
Originally posted by the Darkone
Thor only uses the belt of strength when he is fighting beings that are physically more powerful than himself Mangog and Kurse other than that it's his own ungodly strength. Warrior Madness is apart of Thor's power set, so basically he can tap into it and overwhelm Wonder Woman. Thor 8/10

LMAO, thor cannot use his WM in battle offensivly without losng his mind. Anyhow, hulk has stun ko'ed thor in 3 punches...clearly Rage overlooked certain facts.

Rage.Of.Olympus
LMAO, thor cannot use his WM in battle offensivly without losng his mind. Anyhow, hulk has stun ko'ed thor in 3 punches...clearly Rage overlooked certain facts.

What the hell are you talking about? When has Thor been knocked out by Hulk in 3 punches?

Are you still spewing this bullshit?

RyTek
What the hell are you talking about? When has Thor been knocked out by Hulk in 3 punches?

Are you still spewing this bullshit?

I can't be held responsible for u lack of knowledge regarding the subject, if u have read all the hulk fights as u claim...u would already know hulk has stun KO thor in just 3 simple punches.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I can't be held responsible for u lack of knowledge regarding the subject, if u have read all the hulk fights as u claim...u would already know hulk has stun KO thor in just 3 simple punches.

When has the Hulk ever knocked out Thor in 3 simple punches?

Reference me an issue. Please.

RyTek
When has the Hulk ever knocked out Thor in 3 simple punches?

Reference me an issue. Please.

something Annual 2001.....hmmm I forget the exact details but that's all I remember.

Rage.Of.Olympus
something Annual 2001.....hmmm I forget the exact details but that's all I remember.

Hulk Annual 2001? Lol. The only one who was knocked out in that issue was the Hulk when Thor one shotted him with a lightning bolt.

Do you want me to post their entire fight?

Master Court
I know I'm pitching in late on this one, but I wanted to clarify my previous post, as I had no idea this thread would last this long.

I think Thor is significantly above Diana in strength, regardless if she can amp her strength tenfold. She amps her strength. The term "tenfold" is not equal with everyone. If catsh*t amped it's strength tenfold, it'd only be ten times stronger than average catsh*t. In the same way, Wonder Woman can amp her strength all she wants, if she's not as strong as Thor at base, she won't be as strong as Thor when they both amp their strength.

Furthermore, Thor has done far more impressive feats than even planet-busting feats, even without amping. Wonder Woman was one of three people that struggled to pull the Earth. Meanwhile, as seen in the scans above, Thor relatively easily angles the Midgard Serpent, a beast several times bigger than Earth, and yanks him clean off the planet. Make that strength tenfold. Granted, they both hold back quite a bit, but Wonder Woman, Superman, and MM were pouring buckets of sweat and straining. You don't sweat and strain unless it requires great effort. One of the rare times I've seen Thor sweat is in his test-of-strength against Hulk, who is also significantly above Wonder Woman in strength.

And lastly, Hulk's "base" strength is when he's not fighting at all, and just chilling out. The second someone punches him or enrages him, he's not at "base" anymore. His strength jumps up a lot quicker than some people realize. One bit of proof to support this is that Thor didn't best him in the test-of-strength. As it wouldn't have physically harmed Hulk in any way to lose the test, and at the time Thor only regarded Hulk as a savage monster, and Thor is the proudest guy in the universe, he shouldn't have had any qualms about proving his strength to Hulk and winning. Obviously what was happening was that as Hulk's amp increased, Thor had to use more of his reserve, and the more of his reserve he used, the more Hulk's amp increased. And so on.

Whether anybody accepts my answer to the extent I believe it to be, what's basically undeniable; Thor is most definitely stronger than Wonder Woman. Lest anyone be trying to imply Thor < Superman, as even saying Thor = Wonder Woman would imply as well.

Master Court
Hulk Annual 2001? Lol. The only one who was knocked out in that issue was the Hulk when Thor one shotted him with a lightning bolt.

Do you want me to post their entire fight?

Oh, for Chuck Norris' sake, Rage, don't post the fight.

Look, RyTek, don't go there. Rage owns this one. Off a sucker punch, Hulk hammered Thor pretty good, but Thor got back up in like two or three panels. They had a little scrap after that with a flood and everything, but it ended there. Before that, Hulk blocked a lightning blast with the back of his skull and ended up catching z's. Hulk's done better.

Rage.Of.Olympus
thumb up Master Court.

RyTek
Except the midgard serpent isnt the same weight as the earth lol, nice try but no dice...that nonsense has been refuted for a long time its hard to imagine it's still used for a debate.

occultdestroyer
I remember that one time when Supes, MM, and WW pulled the Earth back on its axis.

A good display of strength for Wonder Woman.

Sasaraixx

I think Thor is significantly above Diana in strength, regardless if she can amp her strength tenfold.

And therein lies the problem. I don't see many people, myself included, agreeing with you. Thor stronger than WW, ok; Thor significantly stronger than WW, no.

psycho gundam
And lastly, Hulk's "base" strength is when he's not fighting at all, and just chilling out. The second someone punches him or enrages him, he's not at "base" anymore. i had to tell people that too many times.

the mountain bracing feat always comes to mind when they say base hulk is defenseless when caught unawares.

Raptor22
thor is stronger than ww. masrercourts post above explains why.

Kris Blaze
And lastly, Hulk's "base" strength is when he's not fighting at all, and just chilling out. The second someone punches him or enrages him, he's not at "base" anymore. His strength jumps up a lot quicker than some people realize.

This.

Base Hulk is about a much a myth as a "calm hulk" in battle.

Master Court
And therein lies the problem. I don't see many people, myself included, agreeing with you. Thor stronger than WW, ok; Thor significantly stronger than WW, no.

Originally posted by Me
Whether anybody accepts my answer to the extent I believe it to be, what's basically undeniable; Thor is most definitely stronger than Wonder Woman. Lest anyone be trying to imply Thor < Superman, as even saying Thor = Wonder Woman would imply as well.

Read the very first line twice, and then the rest, and shut it...

Warlord
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
I remember that one time when Supes, MM, and WW pulled the Earth back on its axis.

A good display of strength for Wonder Woman.

it was the moon and there was Kyle too

comicfan11
Thor

Sasaraixx
Read the very first line twice, and then the rest, and shut it...

And I still think you're wrong. I didn't realize I wasn't allowed to voice my opinion. Perhaps you shouldn't post if you don't want to be challenged.

And there are those who do believe Superman > Thor in strength. Nothing in your post is "undeniable."

zeel

Warrior Madness is a amp. Wonder Woman can combat and defeat that with the atlas gauntlets. she uses her head and they are comparable to the warrior madness effect thor gets.

Thor vs WW all out = thor

thor with WM vs wondy and her gauntlets that increase her strength it definitly goes to her she is to smart at fighting is more agile in combat and is at least just as good at hand to hand if not better. H2H is her forte i dont care how old thor is and how many years hes been around. Hell thor has issues in H2H with herc.

zeel

Crossovers...........leave crossovers outta this they are unreliable.

D.C will never let anyone beat superman in a crossover and everyone knows it, its bad for buissness. Marvel will alow a loss to thor.

zeel

I agree i think thor is equal to a calm or even a slightly adjitated supes as far as strength goes, as far as duribility goes, Thor is over rated supes has him beat there i think. Thor is more then a match for supes and it goes the other way too.

how in the hell did this turn into a thor supes debate.

-Pr-
And I still think you're wrong. I didn't realize I wasn't allowed to voice my opinion. Perhaps you shouldn't post if you don't want to be challenged.

And there are those who do believe Superman > Thor in strength. Nothing in your post is "undeniable."

thumb up

jasofisc
Crossovers...........leave crossovers outta this they are unreliable.

D.C will never let anyone beat superman in a crossover and everyone knows it, its bad for buissness. Marvel will alow a loss to thor.

true except for the venom fight

jasofisc
to answer the question thor is stronger then wondy allthough it's close. i would prefer if wonder woman was meta level and just killed people with her weapons like a true warror woman.

psycho gundam
how in the hell did this turn into a thor supes debate. cause thor is a peer of superman's, not wonder woman.

come to think of it, can someone make a case for her to even justify this thread? thor has a shitload, but does wonder woman have any pure feats of strength which saved the day against someone(s) of importance?

blunt force impact, pulling, pushing, lifting, etc.

that would help some.

Master Court
Warrior Madness is a amp. Wonder Woman can combat and defeat that with the atlas gauntlets. she uses her head and they are comparable to the warrior madness effect thor gets.

Thor vs WW all out = thor

thor with WM vs wondy and her gauntlets that increase her strength it definitly goes to her she is to smart at fighting is more agile in combat and is at least just as good at hand to hand if not better. H2H is her forte i dont care how old thor is and how many years hes been around. Hell thor has issues in H2H with herc.

You've replied to an old post that was basically a rough outline of what I was trying to say. I've since expanded on that post and made it much clearer as what my point was. Nevertheless, through your tireless efforts, you've earned my attention, and though you're unworthy, I've decided, in my grace, to grant you the privilege and distinct honor of my reply.

You make a good point that if Wonder Woman manages to stay in Thor's strength range, even if barely, then she could at least hang. However, that's not in dispute. This thread is asking who's stronger. The answer is obviously Thor. And in my opinion, Thor beats the sh*t out of Wonder Woman under any and every possible circumstance.

Judas F*cking Priest, man. I already said it doesn't matter if you think I'm wrong in that I was, in your opinion, overestimating Thor's strength in comparison to Wonder Woman's. I said what's undeniable is that Thor is stronger than Wonder Woman. He is. And of course you can voice your f*cking opinion. What're you, Cuban? Iraqi? And I don't give a flying f*ck if you "challenge" my opinion. What're you getting at? What the Hell is wrong with you? Are you using sandpaper as a maxi-pad?

And, on the off chance you are implying I ever said Superman is stronger than Thor, let me tell you flat out. Thor so much f*cking stronger than Superman, it's ridiculous. Stan Lee should be f*cking arrested for making someone strong enough to arm wrestle all the Celestials at the same damn time.

Thor is stronger than Superman, Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel, Martian Manhunter, Flash's IMP, Silver Surfer, Black Adam, Gladiator, and Hercules...

Combined...

Thor is the man! Thor is awesome!

Now shut up, Cuban.

psycho gundam
you left hulk out of there.

shifty

manx422
WW

zeel
You've replied to an old post that was basically a rough outline of what I was trying to say. I've since expanded on that post and made it much clearer as what my point was. Nevertheless, through your tireless efforts, you've earned my attention, and though you're unworthy, I've decided, in my grace, to grant you the privilege and distinct honor of my reply.

You make a good point that if Wonder Woman manages to stay in Thor's strength range, even if barely, then she could at least hang. However, that's not in dispute. This thread is asking who's stronger. The answer is obviously Thor. And in my opinion, Thor beats the sh*t out of Wonder Woman under any and every possible circumstance.

Judas F*cking Priest, man. I already said it doesn't matter if you think I'm wrong in that I was, in your opinion, overestimating Thor's strength in comparison to Wonder Woman's. I said what's undeniable is that Thor is stronger than Wonder Woman. He is. And of course you can voice your f*cking opinion. What're you, Cuban? Iraqi? And I don't give a flying f*ck if you "challenge" my opinion. What're you getting at? What the Hell is wrong with you? Are you using sandpaper as a maxi-pad?

And, on the off chance you are implying I ever said Superman is stronger than Thor, let me tell you flat out. Thor so much f*cking stronger than Superman, it's ridiculous. Stan Lee should be f*cking arrested for making someone strong enough to arm wrestle all the Celestials at the same damn time.

Thor is stronger than Superman, Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel, Martian Manhunter, Flash's IMP, Silver Surfer, Black Adam, Gladiator, and Hercules...

Combined...

Now shut up, Cuban.

thor is not stronger then supes, black adam or gladiator, you are obviously bias considering you think thor is massivly stronger then the 3 i just mentioned . Stan lee had nothing to do with the downfall of thor, actually thor was originally designed to be the superman of marvel but as in stan lee's own words. "It didnt happen and it wasnt my doing"

zeel
Originally posted by psycho gundam
cause thor is a peer of superman's, not wonder woman.

come to think of it, can someone make a case for her to even justify this thread? thor has a shitload, but does wonder woman have any pure feats of strength which saved the day against someone(s) of importance?

that would help some.

I think thor will need his hammer to beat wondy though. shes close enough to him in strength to beat him in h2h. I mean if herc can do it wondy can. Im talking H2h only. As far as strength goes i dunno id give the edge to thor but i think wondy is close to him in strength as i stated before.

-Pr-
thor is not stronger then supes, black adam or gladiator, you are obviously bias considering you think thor is massivly stronger then the 3 i just mentioned . Stan lee had nothing to do with the downfall of thor, actually thor was originally designed to be the superman of marvel but as in stan lee's own words. "It didnt happen and it wasnt my doing"

i'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic...

h1a8
I would say Wonder Woman is stronger.

Master Court
Originally posted by -Pr-
i'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic...

thumb up

Seriously though. Thor seems stronger than basically any average Superman-level guy. Obviously not 'omg" stronger, but distinctly superior enough that the other characters themselves would note it.

you left hulk out of there.

shifty

big grin

I... wonder... why...

Rage.Of.Olympus
cause thor is a peer of superman's, not wonder woman.

that would help some.

Yea this thread is rather pointless. Whose stronger isn't even a question.

Sasaraixx

Combined...

Now shut up, Cuban.

I think a line from Macbeth best sums up this train wreck of a post. " It is a tale . . . full of sound and fury; signifying nothing."

The only thing in your post that is undeniable is that you have serious issues. I also don't think reading comprehension is one of your strong suits as I never implied that you think Superman is stronger than Thor. Others do, and I might be inclined to agree. But as it is with Thor and Wonder Woman, the difference is not that great, another concept you don't seem able to grasp.

xJLxKing

Combined...

Now shut up, Cuban.
facepalm

Master Court
I think a line from Macbeth best sums up this train wreck of a post. " It is a tale . . . full of sound and fury; signifying nothing."

The only thing in your post that is undeniable is that you have serious issues. I also don't think reading comprehension is one of your strong suits as I never implied that you think Superman is stronger than Thor. Others do, and I might be inclined to agree. But as it is with Thor and Wonder Woman, the difference is not that great, another concept you don't seem able to grasp.

Here's the thing; I don't give a sh*t. I f*cked up and misread your post? BFD. What is it, the end of the world? Maybe you're just not important enough to bother with. But it's fun anyway. This stuff keeps my d*ck hard for hours on end. Train wrecks for everyone! Bottom line, you haven't said one f*cking word to debate me. You just keep saying *nasally mocking voice* "I disagree, I disagree!" *normal voice*. So? SO!? What can you say to prove your debate? "Way", "significantly", "by far", etc aside; what do you disagree on? Thor is stronger than Wonder Woman? Or Thor is stronger than Superman?

CUBAN!!

Originally posted by xJLxKing
facepalm

IRAQI!!

tideoftime
Just came across this on random thread searching...

As a big Wonder Woman fan (but also familiar enough with Thor to have an educated opinion), it is simple: If it is a case of simple strength (say, they decide to arm wrestle over who picks up the bar-tab), then Thor will win (though it will take him a bit longer than he - or his fanbois - might imagine to do so). No question about that.

HOWEVER...

If we are talking about an overall fight - as some of the threads above seem to have drifted to at some points - then that becomes a *very* interesting proposition, and one I find much more well-matched than many of the other mega-slams, as both characters have themes of great physical power and the use of powerful mystic weapons. Thor edges Diana out in terms of raw strength and the ability to utilize powerful aggression in all-out attacks; he also can at various times channel divine power via Mjolner, and even greater strength via the use of his belt. Diana, on the other hand, is much faster than Thor (not merely in terms of movement, but reflexes as well), and has superior combat *finesse* and tactical skill, as opposed to Thor's (albeit very effective) more blunt attacks; also, her divine weapons (Hestia's Lasso forged from the very bosom of Gaia/Creation, and her vambraces, which are the current embodiment of the Aegis) are one of the few things in "modern" comic mythology that can stand against something as mighty as Thor's hammer.

Assuming Thor's belt is mitigated by Diana possessing the Gauntlets of Atlas (which are still around, and magnified Diana's strength to levels far beyond Superman's and Doomsday's, as drawn/written by John Byrne, and others)...

And assuming Diana's greatly superior speed/reflexes are mitigated by Thor pushing himself to the limit and/or using his divine power to compensate for that difference...

And assuming each has a *legitimate* reason to battle the other (genuine misunderstanding; fate-of-the-world-at-stake; b*tch/A$$h*le called my momma a ****, et al)...

Then we have a very, VERY good fight on our hands, one of the most well-matched (in terms of conceptualization of character) out of the majority of mega-slams, and one that could well-end in a stalemate, or both of them killing each other. (I'd say, in a 10 spread, that 5 out of ten they each KO the other after a drawn out fight; 2/2 split each kills the other; and a 1 in 10 that they each deliver fatal wounds to the other, resulting in both dying.) Only with the significant influence of outside forces/circumstances would one clearly defeat the other.

And for those who *TRULY* know both characters, y'all know that THAT is the real down-low about how things stand... take it or leave it... smile

khazra
I know I'm pitching in late on this one, but I wanted to clarify my previous post, as I had no idea this thread would last this long.

I think Thor is significantly above Diana in strength, regardless if she can amp her strength tenfold. She amps her strength. The term "tenfold" is not equal with everyone. If catsh*t amped it's strength tenfold, it'd only be ten times stronger than average catsh*t. In the same way, Wonder Woman can amp her strength all she wants, if she's not as strong as Thor at base, she won't be as strong as Thor when they both amp their strength.

Furthermore, Thor has done far more impressive feats than even planet-busting feats, even without amping. Wonder Woman was one of three people that struggled to pull the Earth. Meanwhile, as seen in the scans above, Thor relatively easily angles the Midgard Serpent, a beast several times bigger than Earth, and yanks him clean off the planet. Make that strength tenfold. Granted, they both hold back quite a bit, but Wonder Woman, Superman, and MM were pouring buckets of sweat and straining. You don't sweat and strain unless it requires great effort. One of the rare times I've seen Thor sweat is in his test-of-strength against Hulk, who is also significantly above Wonder Woman in strength.

And lastly, Hulk's "base" strength is when he's not fighting at all, and just chilling out. The second someone punches him or enrages him, he's not at "base" anymore. His strength jumps up a lot quicker than some people realize. One bit of proof to support this is that Thor didn't best him in the test-of-strength. As it wouldn't have physically harmed Hulk in any way to lose the test, and at the time Thor only regarded Hulk as a savage monster, and Thor is the proudest guy in the universe, he shouldn't have had any qualms about proving his strength to Hulk and winning. Obviously what was happening was that as Hulk's amp increased, Thor had to use more of his reserve, and the more of his reserve he used, the more Hulk's amp increased. And so on.

This post is a thing of beauty & i cosign it wholeheartedly. Especially the hulk bit, as soon as hulk is in a fight he's deep class 100.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by khazra
This post is a thing of beauty & i cosign it wholeheartedly. Especially the hulk bit, as soon as hulk is in a fight he's deep class 100. Thor isn't as Strong As Superman. There for the post was in accurate. Also the hulk being Deep class 100's starting out in a fight? No. Or else thing wouldn't be able to hang with Hulk in the first few minutes of a fight. comics. We should read them.

roughrider
Forget the stats you can find in any handbook - especially the outdated Marvel ones.
They are fairly even, but Thor can up his strength even more by other means, so he gets the edge.

Nihilist
Thor quite easily.

Konton
Thor.

Omega Vision
Thor. Even assuming they have the same proportional strength Thor's a much larger person and I believe that proportionately Thor is stronger than Diana anyways.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by D-Block
I think Thor is stronger he is in the league with Captain Marvel and Superman and all 3 holds back alot. WW is no joke and could hold her own in a fight with them but I think Thor is stronger.

Agree

-Pr-
Thor.

lawest9
Originally posted by roughrider
Forget the stats you can find in any handbook - especially the outdated Marvel ones.
They are fairly even, but Thor can up his strength even more by other means, so he gets the edge. Diana can "up" her strength by other means as well, such as the guantlets of atlas and by merging herself with the earth as well!

Zeuodin
Originally posted by lawest9
Diana can "up" her strength by other means as well, such as the guantlets of atlas and by merging herself with the earth as well! And the God force.

Warlord
Thor

Mindset
Originally posted by roughrider
They are fairly even, but Thor can up his strength even more by other means, so he gets the edge. Thor doesn't need to amp his strength.

He's already stronger than her.

D_Dude1210
Thor

Kasper Gutman
Oh my gosh...did someone diss Herc a couple pages back. Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure that I've read over and over again that Herc's supposed to be the world's finest wrestler. So lets give Herc his due.

gogogadgetgo
should i crack out the "infinite weight feat" for thor now? stick out tongue

leonidas
thor.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by Mindset
Thor doesn't need to amp his strength.

He's already stronger than her.
Well she's got to her credit briefly holding up the weight of eternity. Can't get much stronger than that now can you?

khazra
Thing/colossus etc are class 100. Hulk starts fights significantly stronger than them. Thereby he starts fights in deep class 100.
Thing can hang with hulk simply because he's a better fighter, very durable to blunt force & has a lot of heart. Even at the beginning of hulk/thing fights the thing is being dominated though. He can hold savage hulk off, that is all.
If hulk didnt start deep in class 100 he'd get 1 shot by thor or hercules etc before he hulked up.

Zeuodin
Thing/colossus etc are class 100. Hulk starts fights significantly stronger than them. Thereby he starts fights in deep class 100.
Thing can hang with hulk simply because he's a better fighter, very durable to blunt force & has a lot of heart. Even at the beginning of hulk/thing fights the thing is being dominated though. He can hold savage hulk off, that is all.
If hulk didnt start deep in class 100 he'd get 1 shot by thor or hercules etc before he hulked up. Starting out at class 100 has NOTHING to do with his durability, stamina, and healing factor. So he wouldn't get one shotted by Herc or Thor. I find your knowlege of WW to be severley lacking.

khazra
He's shown to be on the upper foot against the thing as soon as fights begin. He's clearly 100+ as soon as fights begin. Likewise if he wasnt he'd struggle to hurt the likes of herc, thor & glads at the beginning of giths too.
All of the hulk's stats do increase with his rage too actually.
That Hulk starts at class 85 is some ridiculous internet myth.

I find your love of wonderwoman incredibly overzealous. She is not an elite top tier on the level of thor, superman, majestic etc and she never has been, move on smile

Omega Vision
He's shown to be on the upper foot against the thing as soon as fights begin. He's clearly 100+ as soon as fights begin. Likewise if he wasnt he'd struggle to hurt the likes of herc, thor & glads at the beginning of giths too.
That thor starts at class 85 is some ridiculous internet myth.

I find your love of wonderwoman incredibly overzealous. She is not an elite top tier on the level of thor, superman, majestic etc and she never has been, move on smile
Except she totally is an Elite Top Tier, its not due to her strength though, its her speed and fighting skill along with her gear which is incredibly useful for dealing with magical threats that Superman is powerless against.
Thor is stronger by a healthy margin but your opinion of Wonder Woman is clearly malformed.

Zeuodin
That thor starts at class 85 is some ridiculous internet myth.

LOL Care to battle zone about it? You can pick thor and I'll pick wonder woman and all I have to do is prove she is nearly as elite as he. in some areas she outclasses him out right. Skill, shields, one shot ability, speed, etc.

Batman-Prime

I wouldn't be so confident with your limited knowledge of WW.

Warlord
Originally posted by Zeuodin
LOL Care to battle zone about it? You can pick thor and I'll pick wonder woman and all I have to do is prove she is nearly as elite as he. in some areas she outclasses him out right. Skill, shields, one shot ability, speed, etc.

one shot ability?

Zeuodin
Originally posted by Warlord
one shot ability?
Her Tiara and Lasso both give her one shot options that Thor simply does not have.

Warlord
Her Tiara and Lasso both give her one shot options that Thor simply does not have.

I don't see the tiara being any better than a full power mjolnir throw

Zeuodin
I don't see the tiara being any better than a full power mjolnir throw
A full power Mjolnir Throw would hurt Superman as easily as a tiara toss can. And a M Throw isn't going to be killing any Gods.

Warlord
Superman is weak to magic
A mjolnir throw would do as the tiara did without PiS.

as for the gods, mjolnir has killed gods before

Zeuodin
Superman is weak to magic
A mjolnir throw would do as the tiara did without PiS.

as for the gods, mjolnir has killed gods before
Not with one Toss it hasn't killed any Gods. And The Hammer is still blunt force Trauma. Superman has stood up to magic blunt force before. Several times. One toss isn't going to be able to KILL him as a tiara Toss would.

Warlord
Not with one Toss it hasn't killed any Gods. And The Hammer is still blunt force Trauma. Superman has stood up to magic blunt force before. Several times. One toss isn't going to be able to KILL him as a tiara Toss would.

Thor decapitated the Destroyer with Mjolnir I don't see why Superman would do better or how the Tiara could do that

Zeuodin
Thor decapitated the Destroyer with Mjolnir I don't see why Superman would do better or how the Tiara could do that Thor was amped when he fought the Destroyer. It wasn't classic Thor. Context is important.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>