Daken vs Iron Fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kris Blaze
So we know that Daken can't touch Hawkeye, but how does he do against Iron Fist?

http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/DarkReignTheListAvengers01MrShep-1.jpg
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/DarkReignTheListAvengers01MrShepher.jpg

tkitna
Worse

Survivor19
Much worse

Rage.Of.Olympus
Outside of pheromones if that can work, he get's a hole punched in his head.

srankmissingnin
PIS. Daken owns Iron Fist almost as hard as he should have owned Hawkeye.

Survivor19
Since he shouldn't have owned Hawkeye, i do agree that IF wins.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
PIS. Daken owns Iron Fist almost as hard as he should have owned Hawkeye.

thumb up

Mindset
Originally posted by Survivor19
Since he shouldn't have owned Hawkeye, i do agree that IF wins. thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Mindset
thumb up

thumb down

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Mindset
thumb up

thumb up

Trackz
it wasn't PIS, ronin played it smart, he sent daken into a berserker rage so daken couldn't use his pheromones, then owned him.

vansonbee
PIS. Daken owns Iron Fist almost as hard as he should have owned Hawkeye. Yup!

Writers contradicting writers!!

Daken isn't craze berserker like those scans portray

Trackz
Originally posted by vansonbee
Yup!

Writers contradicting writers!!

Daken isn't craze berserker like those scans portray he has a berserk mode like wolverine and sabretooth do, he went into it against deadpool.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Trackz
it wasn't PIS, ronin played it smart, he sent daken into a berserker rage so daken couldn't use his pheromones, then owned him.

1. It was PIS
2. Daken isn't a beresker - Bendis needs to do some research
3. Whether or not Daken can or can't use his pheromones in any hypothetical berskerer rage he may have is speculation

Daken should have killed him right of the bat, yet somehow Clint manages to get his duffel bag off his back and into the way after Daken cuts his gun into pieces, but before Daken can stab him... even though he is only inches away and significantly faster and more skilled? PIS. No ifs ands or butts. Wolverine has been all but unable to land a hand on Daken, Clint doing anything other than instantly dieing in a pool of his own blood is a gross mischaracterization and subject dismissal as an example of PIS. That is all.

srankmissingnin
he has a berserk mode like wolverine and sabretooth do, he went into it against deadpool.

No he didn't he got slightly angry, by that token I have a berskerer rage mode! ZOMG! I'm a berserker now!!! GRRRRRRRRRR!!!

eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek!

Getting angry isn't a berserker rage.

jalek moye
I did find it odd, that Daken could cut spiderman even though his spider sense went off, but coudln't touch Clint from right next to him.

Rage.Of.Olympus
1. It was PIS
2. Daken isn't a beresker - Bendis needs to do some research
3. Whether or not Daken can or can't use his pheromones in any hypothetical berskerer rage he may have is speculation

Daken should have killed him right of the bat, yet somehow Clint manages to get his duffel bag off his back and into the way after Daken cuts his gun into pieces, but before Daken can stab him... even though he is only inches away and significantly faster and more skilled? PIS. No ifs ands or butts. Wolverine has been all but unable to land a hand on Daken, Clint doing anything other than instantly dieing in a pool of his own blood is a gross mischaracterization and subject dismissal as an example of PIS. That is all.

Ronin may have some superhuman powers now apparently. In the recent Avenger's issue, when the power dampener was turned on, he went down too. Who knows what's the case with Ronin currently. Maybe Bendis already has something planed out for Ronin, that would let this make sense. Or maybe not. This is Bendis.

Just food for thought.

Konton
Daken.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Ronin may have some superhuman powers now apparently. In the recent Avenger's issue, when the power dampener was turned on, he went down too. Who knows what's the case with Ronin currently. Maybe Bendis already has something planed out for Ronin, that would let this make sense. Or maybe not. This is Bendis.

Just food for thought.

He just need a plot vehcical to make it seem like Mockingbird was something other than a waste of space... I wouldn't read into too much.

Maybe Bendis has just been high recently? He seemed to think that half a dozen machine gun bullets to the chest is no big deal for Bullseye.

Trackz

No he didn't he got slightly angry, by that token I have a berskerer rage mode! ZOMG! I'm a berserker now!!! GRRRRRRRRRR!!!

eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek!

Getting angry isn't a berserker rage. pretty sure his eyes turned red, i don't remember, despite this, daken is still an early character, whether he does or doesn't go berserk hasn't been addressed yet, a writer however believes he is susceptible to them who are we to say he's wrong?

Apparently he can and does go berserk and it's how Ronin beat him.

StiltmanFTW
Maybe Bendis has just been high recently? He seemed to think that half a dozen machine gun bullets to the chest is no big deal for Bullseye.

I bet he just skimmed through that Deadpool or Elektra issue and now he thinks Lester has a HF...

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I bet he just skimmed through that Deadpool or Elektra issue and now he thinks Lester has a HF...

Yeah, that made me wonder as well.

You have to agree though, they've given Bullseye a ridiculous durability these last years.

Trackz
I bet he just skimmed through that Deadpool or Elektra issue and now he thinks Lester has a HF... i was curious about that too...bullseye does seem to have taken massive amount of damage lately, hook through the chest, arrow through the chest, deadpool ran him over didnt he?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Yeah, that made me wonder as well.

You have to agree though, they've given Bullseye a ridiculous durability these last years.

Hard to argue against that.

i was curious about that too...bullseye does seem to have taken massive amount of damage lately, hook through the chest, arrow through the chest, deadpool ran him over didnt he?

The hook didn't hit any major organs. H.A.M.M.E.R. physicians patched him up eventually and he was as good as new.

Same about the arrow I think.

Ran over his legs. Adamantium saved him from permanent disability. Still, that was weird.

jalek moye

The hook didn't hit any major organs. H.A.M.M.E.R. physicians patched him up eventually and he was as good as new.

Same about the arrow I think.

Ran over his legs. Adamantium saved him from permanent disability. Still, that was weird. I think eventually he's gonna get a HF factor it just seemes like its on its way to happening

Kris Blaze

Not to mention that silly stuff from his fight against American Eagle. Thought that was going to take him out permanently.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Not to mention that silly stuff from his fight against American Eagle. Thought that was going to take him out permanently.

he has an unoffical healing factor I'm telling you

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by jalek moye
he has an unoffical healing factor I'm telling you

Must have.

He took a crapload of cuts in his Moon Knight appearance as well.

dmills
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
thumb up

thumb up

dmills
thumb up thumb up

Kris Blaze
Bullseye sure is awesome.

But what about this fight?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.