Captain Marvel vs The Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

American Dragon
The two of them against each other with no prep time.

occultdestroyer
Captain Marvel.

Too fast, can fly, arguably stronger than base Hulk.

Alpha-7
Captain Marvel everytime.

The Nuul
Which CM?

occultdestroyer
I'm pretty sure he's using Billy Batson.

Master Court
What's funny is that Hulk is currently dead and isn't current Batson completely de-powered?

Anywho.

How often does CM even use his speed? I've seen him standing there playing Rock'em Sock'em Robots with Superman for an entire fight.

SuperiorTech
CM

Badabing
Current Captain Marvel is Freddy Freeman. He basically has no feats as Captain Marvel. He actually doesn't look much different than his Marvel Jr. days except for the costume...

Endless Mike
Assuming we're talking about the classic Captain Marvel, he wins

psycho gundam
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
arguably stronger than base Hulk.

that would make a slightly pissed hulk hundred of times stronger than him using your wording, but i know what you're getting at so:

Originally posted by master court
And lastly, Hulk's "base" strength is when he's not fighting at all, and just chilling out. The second someone punches him or enrages him, he's not at "base" anymore.

Originally posted by psycho gundam
i had to tell people that too many times.

the mountain bracing feat always comes to mind when they say base hulk is defenseless when caught unawares.

Blanket
Billy beats Hulk into a coma induced seizure.

It doesn't have to make sense, he's magic.

Master Court
Honestly, Captain Marvel doesn't strike me as any more of a challenge than guys like Gladiator. Whom Hulk has pimp slapped and forced to walk the streets...

CM's got the speed. Ok. But who's ever beaten Hulk with speed? Not to mention, like I said, I've often enough seen Captain Marvel standing there playing Rock'em Sock'em Robots. Fact is, a lot of guys that have all this speed don't seem to use it all that much. Mostly because it seems to be travel speed, and not blitz speed. Maybe because, unlike the Flash, not everybody that can move at lightspeed can think fast enough to keep up with themselves. I just think Captain Marvel is another dude that will "win some, lose some" against Hulk, pretty much like anyone who's not Thor, or protected by writers like Juggernaut.

Meh.

EDIT: Not that I'm saying CM doesn't blitz on occasion...

EDIT 2: Actually, thinking about it, he blitzes fairly often, doesn't he...

Warlord
CM

comicfan11
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Assuming we're talking about the classic Captain Marvel, he wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.