H/P Doomsday VS Super Amazo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

occultdestroyer
How's this go?

shokosugi
HP DD

Parmaniac
who is included in Super Amazo?

SoulDevourer
Amazo copy DD

stalemate or Amazo ftw

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Parmaniac
who is included in Super Amazo?
All the powers of most JLA

Raptor22
wouldnt amazo copy dd powers when the match starts. and even if dd becomes immune to something wont amszo copy that immunity? if so id say stalemate with amazo having upper hand slightly.

Galan007
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
All the powers of most JLA if you're referring to amazo from "JLA" #27, then he could own DD without even copying his powers.

iceman24567
Lol Amazo wins

h1a8
Amazo can win via BFR since he has flash's reflexes.
Otherwise it is an eternal stalemate, unless DD pummels him before he copies his powers.

iceman24567
Or Amazo KOs DD with a Zatanna spell easy peasy lemon squeezy

h1a8
DD is too fast for spells. Try again.

iceman24567
No he isn't plus Amazo can just I dont know fly, shield make himself invisible or intangable then say the spell then again DD is to fast for all that no expression

Blanket
Originally posted by h1a8
DD is too fast for spells. Try again. lol

This isn't Daredevil in the thread. erm

h1a8
Originally posted by iceman24567
No he isn't plus Amazo can just I dont know fly, shield make himself invisible or intangable then say the spell then again DD is to fast for all that no expression

Very good! See I knew Amazo wins. I just wanted to train you on how to prove it. That is why I said try again. big grin

Blanket
Originally posted by h1a8
Very good! See I knew Amazo wins. I just wanted to train you on how to prove it. That is why I said try again. Iceman = trained

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.