Daken vs Ronin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
Who wins?

Phantom Zone
Ahhhh I see your right on the ball. You saw what I saw right and you thought hmmmmmmm.

psycho gundam
"you're definitely not your father."

heh

but of coarse if it was him alone with daken he'd lose the majority imo

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by psycho gundam

heh

Because then he wouldn't have to beat up Bullseye as well?

Rage.Of.Olympus
According to the comics, Ronin would be Daken. awesome

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Because then he wouldn't have to beat up Bullseye as well? ever hear of the "multiple ninja phenomenon" ?

daken has done far better (whipping his dad) alone than in the dark avengers and dark x-men.

Kris Blaze
ever hear of the "multiple ninja phenomenon" ?

daken has done far better (whipping his dad) alone than in the dark avengers and dark x-men.

But we've seen that Daken loses control when someone mentions his dad. When Deadpool mentioned Wolverine, their fight turned, if only shortly.

BlindMurdock
Well judging by what Daken has shown against Wolverine and Deadpool it's possibly he could win.Also..doesn't he have adamantium now?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by BlindMurdock
Well judging by what Daken has shown against Wolverine and Deadpool it's possibly he could win.Also..doesn't he have adamantium now?

No, he doesn't. He has two muramasa claws though.

jalek moye
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
No, he doesn't. He has two muramasa claws though.
the third claws?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by jalek moye
the third claws?

Yep.

Phantom Zone
What happened with these pheremones people keep f*king talking about?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Phantom Zone

My guess? Bendis didn't even know Daken has that ability.

jalek moye
he used them on spider-man

so my guess bendis doesnt care

Phantom Zone
The thing is when he had his first fight with Wolverine there was hardly any illusions in fact I only saw one example of that happening. You sure people aren't exaggerating?

I have a feeling they dont work instantly.

StiltmanFTW
The thing is when he had his first fight with Wolverine there was hardly any illusions in fact I only saw one example of that happening. You sure people aren't exaggerating?

I have a feeling they dont work instantly.

Daken's trademark trick, the vanishing act = pheromone manipulation.

He can do a lot of more, like making sb feel paranoid or overagressive, etc.

Too bad they do erm

Phantom Zone
Daken's trademark trick, the vanishing act = pheromone manipulation.

He can do a lot of more, like making sb feel paranoid or overagressive, etc.

Too bad they do erm

Yes and that was one of my points it only happened once during his first fight with Wolverine, apart from that it was hallucination free.

Battlehammer
what a suprizes. i called this shit lone ago

snoopdogg
Does Bullseye have a healing factor now or what?

jalek moye
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Does Bullseye have a healing factor now or what?
unoffically he does

srankmissingnin
Nah he is just crazy durability.

snoopdogg
Well, Ronin pumped him full of bullets, Daken stabbed him bicep, and DP gutted him. He has some kind of enhanced healing?

jalek moye
Well, Ronin pumped him full of bullets, Daken stabbed him bicep, and DP gutted him. He has some kind of enhanced healing?

American eagle snapped his neck and Elektra stabbed him

Kris Blaze
Moon Knight hit him with those blades in the chest, arms, etc.

Creshosk
I totally misread the title of this thread. I thought it was Daken versus Robin.

This:

heh

Didn't help in the slightest...

AlmightyKfish
American eagle snapped his neck and Elektra stabbed him

It was basically explained that the only reason he healed from AE snapping his neck was due to the medical tech in Thunderbolts mountain.

Same way medical tech in Avengers tower was used to help him recover faster from when DP impaled him...

Phantom Zone

To be quite honest it didnt look like he anything that vital ie heart or brain. Due to the advanced tech and is severe toughness he could survive that.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
It was basically explained that the only reason he healed from AE snapping his neck was due to the medical tech in Thunderbolts mountain.

Same way medical tech in Avengers tower was used to help him recover faster from when DP impaled him... Yea, I was thinking he had some kind of help to heal from some of those injuries.

iceman24567
Yeah but he should be dead by now. He's like target practice for people now kinda ironic.

StiltmanFTW
unoffically he does

Didn't Bendis just make it official? "Too bad you'll heal".

--
Just realized something. The List: Avengers takes place right after Utopia. Even friggin Fraction knew about the muramasa claws. And Daken's bone claws are black, not white. Sounds like a doppelganger.

*sigh* Of course I know the truth, Bendis doesn't care.

Trackz
Didn't Bendis just make it official? "Too bad you'll heal".

--
Just realized something. The List: Avengers takes place right after Utopia. Even friggin Fraction knew about the muramasa claws. And Daken's bone claws are black, not white. Sounds like a doppelganger.

*sigh* Of course I know the truth, Bendis doesn't care. maybe he wrote the story before daken was given the claws

Phantom Zone
Heres the thing. I think you guys might be reading too much into this. First of all your saying that the murmasa blades stop people from healing. Thing is Ronin doesn't actually have a HF in the first place. Hes probably more durable than normal and can resist pain, so in that space of time that doesn't make a difference. Im also not sure that Daken's pheremones also work straight away as well, it could be argued that it the fight didnt last long enough for it to work.

Battlehammer
Heres the thing. I think you guys might be reading too much into this. First of all your saying that the murmasa blades stop people from healing. Thing is Ronin doesn't actually have a HF in the first place. Hes probably more durable than normal and can resist pain, so in that space of time that doesn't make a difference. Im also not sure that Daken's pheremones also work straight away as well, it could be argued that it the fight didnt last long enough for it to work.

Actaully it made a huge differences. If bendis knew anything about Daken he known Ronin would be dead, and no amount of durability would save you. And yes Daken pheramones work right away, but of courses bendis likly did not even read enough into daken to know he had the Murmasa blade or pheramones.

whats worses is Bendis thinks hawlk eye has powers........

Phantom Zone
Ive read Dakens fight with Wolverine, Wolverine hallucinated once out of the whole fight.

Daken fought Cyber and Cyber didn't hallucinate after he get hit by the claws.

If you have high resistance to pain vital organs are not hit it doesnt matter if you can't heal, you can carry on fighting. Look at Punisher's fight with Wolverine.

Battlehammer
Ive read Dakens fight with Wolverine, Wolverine hallucinated once out of the whole fight.

Daken fought Cyber and Cyber didn't hallucinate after he get hit by the claws.

If you have high resistance to pain vital organs are not hit it doesnt matter if you can't heal, you can carry on fighting. Look at Punisher's fight with Wolverine.
Who said daken makes people Hallucinate? Thats not what his pheramones do.

Ronin pain tolerances is not punisher level, and it not that it would kill him right away it the fact Ronin would now be dead......he can't survive that attack no matter what his body can't heal that damage, but of course ronin will some one survive because of courses bendis has no idea about daken powerset at all or personality which was quite evident.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
of courses bendis has no idea about daken powerset at all or personality which was quite evident. yeah, of course, once again you know far more about how a character should be portrayed than a renowned comic book writer huh? roll eyes (sarcastic)

daken's pheromones act very subtly...they are not mind controllers...they just impact your emotions that are already present. it will have little effect on ronin. Daken also does not have adamantium, so one arrow through the skull and he is done.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
yeah, of course, once again you know far more about how a character should be portrayed than a renowned comic book writer huh? roll eyes (sarcastic)

daken's pheromones act very subtly...they are not mind controllers...they just impact your emotions that are already present. it will have little effect on ronin. Daken also does not have adamantium, so one arrow through the skull and he is done.
Yes seems so, becuases ive actaully read the character before and know his powerset and don't simply ignore them.

Actaully they messes with your perception as well and would have great effect on ronin, hell ronin hititng Daken with the arrow is rediculous. Spiderman could not even tagg daken untill he relied purelly in his spidersenses to combat the pheramones.

also Daken claws are not white. Daken stabb ronin with his third claw......you know the claw that can kill anyone and makes you unable to heal the damage........

oh and bendis is the same guy who believes ronin has powers......which is absurd......

also daken attacking like that was redciulous as well, daken not a beast, he loves to toy with people and he extremely intelligent.

Phantom Zone
Im pretty sure somebody stated Daken's pheremones make you halluciante. Apart from that what else?

Ronin may not have Punisher pain tolerance but Punisher suffered the same attack from Wolverine and didn't die. I wouldnt be suprised if other street levelers have taken similar injuries and carried on fighting.

Battlehammer
Im pretty sure somebody stated Daken's pheremones make you halluciante. Apart from that what else?

Ronin may not have Punisher pain tolerance but Punisher suffered the same attack from Wolverine and didn't die. I wouldnt be suprised if other street levelers have taken similar injuries and carried on fighting.
They screw with your perception.

I not even sure what instances your refferring to, I bet it was my man ennis who wrote it though. Wolverine does not posses a magical claw which makes you unable to heal.......so no matter if ronin is able to keep fighting he will bleed to death no matter what. there no way to heal the damage done.

Phantom Zone
Well whatever they screw your perception hallucinate the samething. Einnis? Was that supposed to be some sort of joke or are you for real? It was Wolverine Origins.

LOL again I already explained why it not healing doesnt mean anything.

If you have high resistance to pain vital organs are not hit it doesnt matter if you can't heal, you can carry on fighting.

Battlehammer
Well whatever they screw your perception hallucinate the samething. Einnis? Was that supposed to be some sort of joke or are you for real? It was Wolverine Origins.

LOL again I already explained why it not healing doesnt mean anything.

If you have high resistance to pain vital organs are not hit it doesnt matter if you can't heal, you can carry on fighting.
It different by a fair amount actaully. Wolverine never fought punisher in origins.......

ecpt it should have hit a vital area, his bag some how blocked a blade that can go through almost everything........and you know why that happen it because bendis did not do his home work. If ronin survives this it strengthens the fact bendis did no homework on the matter.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Yes seems so, becuases ive actaully read the character before and know his powerset and don't simply ignore them.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bendis better watch out--BH is after his job.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Metalmanx
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bendis better watch out--BH is after his job.
lets name all the things bendis ignored about Daken.

First we got his claws being white when there actaully black

second we have a bad blocking the claw that can go through pretty much everything.

third we have Ronin suriving stabb from a magical blade that can kill anything and yet it treated like any other normal cut.....which is absurd.

Then we have Daken being treated like crazed animal when he actaully manipulative cunning fighter.

finally we have entire power of his completely ignored.

starlock
Maybe i am wrong....but in wolverine origins comic....logan stated that he would have to heal normaly from the murasama blade, that it was his healing factor which would not heal it....so is it not just a wound that must heal like any normal person would?...i understand vital areas and such....but why is there this notion that you cant heal from it at all?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by starlock
Maybe i am wrong....but in wolverine origins comic....logan stated that he would have to heal normaly from the murasama blade, that it was his healing factor which would not heal it....so is it not just a wound that must heal like any normal person would?...i understand vital areas and such....but why is there this notion that you cant heal from it at all?

Some one like ronin would be unable to heal if it makes someone of wolverine ability slow to the point of a normal human.

think about how slow that make ronin heal? it be non existent.

StiltmanFTW
Yes, Ronin would die sooner or later.

I may be blind, but when exactly Daken injured Clint in that fight?

Bendis doesn't even know about the muramasa claws.

Akihiro wouldn't have to stab Barton, one good swipe would kill him, HF blocking or not. Splicing things on molecular level FTW. Oh, and that bag of his wouldn't help. No way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.