Batman's Enemies vs Spiderman's Enemies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

American Dragon
The Villains from The Spectacular Spider-Man TV show vs The Villains from the Batman TV show against each other

Green Goblin , Venom, Kraven the Hunter, Mysterio, Doc Ock, Sandman, Electro, Shocker, The Lizard, Rhino and Vulture
VS
The Joker, Firefly, Mr. Freeze, Killer Croc, Clayface, Bane, Poison Ivy, Man-Bat, The Penguin, Ragdoll and The Riddler

The Nuul
SEs stomp.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by The Nuul
SEs stomp.

thumb up

btw smh... wink

DarthDaniel1001
Round 1
Green Goblin blows up the Joker
Firefly toches Venom's symbiote
Mr. Freeze freezes Kraven the Hunter
Killer Croc eats Mysterio
Sandman beats Clayface
Bane rips Doc Ock in half
Electro annihilates Poison Ivy
Man-Bat kills Shocker
Lizard kills Penguin with zero effort
Rhino impales Ragdoll with his horn
Vulture beats Riddler

Round 2
Green Goblin kills Firefly
Sandman and Electro gang up on Bane
Mr. Freeze freezes Rhino
Man-Bat kills Vulture
Killer Croc kills Lizard

Round 3
Green Goblin blows Mr. Freeze up
Electro kills Man-Bat
Even if Killer Croc beats Sandman, he'll be weakened to the point where Electro and Green Goblin can kill him

In all, the Spider-Man villains win but it's close

Juk3n
Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
Round 1

Bane rips Doc Ock in half

You don't know what you're talking about, Spider-man villains stomp. It isn't close no matter the match-ups.

Penguin? Riddler? Joker?

Venom , Lizard, Ock...

Starscream M
joker solos

DarthDaniel1001
Actually, having read quite a few Spider-Man comics and seeing what Bane and Killer Croc did to Batman, I think I do. And it's true. Bane has no restraint. Doc Ock sends his tentacles after Bane, he grabs them and rips them off. Then Doc Ock is just a tubby scientist with a temper.

srankmissingnin
Actually, having read quite a few Spider-Man comics and seeing what Bane and Killer Croc did to Batman, I think I do. And it's true. Bane has no restraint. Doc Ock sends his tentacles after Bane, he grabs them and rips them off. Then Doc Ock is just a tubby scientist with a temper.

confused

You know Doc Ock has restrained the Hulk right? You know who the Hulk is? Incase you don't, he is significantly stronger than Bane on Venom... hell... Spider-man is stronger than Bane on Venom! And Bane doesn't even use Venom anymore!

Juk3n

so Bane can rip off the tentacles that Spider-man can't?

Thanks for playing, good night.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Juk3n

Dude, Bane on Venom can lift 2 tons! Don't even compare him to Spider-man, Bane is too strong!!! He broke Batman's back!! ZOMG!

Spire
Spiderman Enemies.

Kris Blaze
Poison Ivy is dangerous, but team 1 would take this.

DarthDaniel1001

Actually, Spider-Man did rip Doc Ock's arms off once.

See Spectacular Spider-Man issue 75.

Of course granted, he was pretty pissed.

Oh, and I do know who the Hulk is. Bane is smarter as I recall. Or was it Smart Hulk you were referring too?

Parmaniac

Oh, and I do know who the Hulk is. Bane is smarter as I recall. Or was it Smart Hulk you were referring too?

you said Bane would rip Ocs arms out and now say he's smarter than Hulk so he's ripping his arms with his brain out? Doc Oc is definetaly smarter than Bane

btw Spidey is a 15-20 Tonner WAYYY above Bane even on Venom

DarthDaniel1001
I said Bane was smarter then the Hulk, not stronger. And yeah, Doc Ock is smarter then Bane. But not stronger. And also, I believe this is a fight between the animated versions of the villains. Animated Bane used the Venom formula while animated Doc Ock never did anything close to restraining the Hulk.

Parmaniac
I said Bane was smarter then the Hulk, not stronger. And yeah, Doc Ock is smarter then Bane. But not stronger. And also, I believe this is a fight between the animated versions of the villains. Animated Bane used the Venom formula while animated Doc Ock never did anything close to restraining the Hulk.

smile

well I'm not sure about the series' can someone post a pic of them I don't think it's the Spider-man one from the 90s or is it? if it's a newer one I haven't seen it cause it's not aired here in case of Batman the last I've sen was "The Batman"

DarthDaniel1001
It's the new Spider-Man show

mysterymp
Is this taking a fair fight into account? Because most of these villains wouldn't play fair, or in a tournament-style. I agree that Green Goblin would take Joker in a straight fight, but if that's not the case, then that makes the Joker a complete wildcard. I agree with Starscream M with the phrase "Joker solos".

I also think that Bane wouldn't be able to get out of Doc Ock's tentacles, but if he were able to avoid them (something Spidey uses his powers to do) then he wouldn't have a moral dilemma with destroying the Doc to remove the tentacles.

The Batman series enemies are lacking in brawl-power because of the thinking villains there like Penguin and the Riddler, I'm not really counting Joker there because he's a wildcard.

Not really an answer, just something to think about.

Spire
While they are all looking for Riddler trophies, Joker kills them.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Spire
While they are all looking for Riddler trophies, Joker kills them.

^^ i did 75% of those bad boys lol

Spire
Did you use protection?

Wei Phoenix

Intelligence doesn't give you strength.

It's the new Spider-Man show

Cartoons aren't canon.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Cartoons aren't canon.

Yeah but these are villains from the tv shows.

--
They all team up and rape Spiderboy.

redhotrash
Would I be wrong in assuming that the majority of the Batman rogues could hammer away on Rhino with no real effect? Or that Electro could 1 shot any of them?

DarthDaniel1001
I wouldn't say you would be completely off smile

SamZED

I have to ask,you keep that kind of information in your head all the time just in case someone brings it up on the forum??

DarthDaniel1001
No.

Bouboumaster
This should be close for spite thread.

C'mon guys. Lizard almost soloes anyone by himself.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
This should be close for spite thread.

C'mon guys. Lizard almost soloes anyone by himself.

These are not comic versions.

I dunno about Lizard from "Spectacular", but Bane from "The Batman" was pretty uber.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
These are not comic versions.

I dunno about Lizard from "Spectacular", but Bane from "The Batman" was pretty uber.

Ok, because comic Lizard would have mauled them.

Still, Lizard's a beast
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id9LwQuODRg

svex
JOKER PLANS ARE OUT OF THE BOX WHIXH NEITHER GREEN GOBLIN NOR ANY SPIDY VILLAIN CAN THINK OUT
JOKER SOLOS ALL.
IF U KNOW WHAT IS A ""THOUGHT OUTTA BOX""
NOTE: JUST LIKE MARVEL MAKE BATMAN WANNABE-IRONMAN,
GREEN GOBLIN IS ALSO A XEROX WANNABE OF JOKER.
I HATE MARVEL, THEREFORE MANY PEOPLE THINKS DC IS BEETER CUZ OF ORIGINALITY Happy Dance Happy Dance

Inhuman
Originally posted by svex
JOKER PLANS ARE OUT OF THE BOX WHIXH NEITHER GREEN GOBLIN NOR ANY SPIDY VILLAIN CAN THINK OUT
JOKER SOLOS ALL.
IF U KNOW WHAT IS A ""THOUGHT OUTTA BOX""
NOTE: JUST LIKE MARVEL MAKE BATMAN WANNABE-IRONMAN,
GREEN GOBLIN IS ALSO A XEROX WANNABE OF JOKER.
I HATE MARVEL, THEREFORE MANY PEOPLE THINKS DC IS BEETER CUZ OF ORIGINALITY Happy Dance Happy Dance

Hard to argue against well thought out logic like this. thumb up

dial J for Josh
^^ i did 75% of those bad boys lol

That's it bro? I found and solved 100% of every riddle and completed each challenge in both Arkham Asylum and Arkham City geek

SamZED
If I remember it right in one episode Batman and Robin took down Batman's entire rogues gallery simultaneously. Spec Spidey's rogues are more formidable IMO.

PS: The Batman show didn't get the love it deserved. It was awesome.

golem370
Electro imo could solo written right.

SamZED
Its spectacular Electro from tv show.

JayDaDon
Originally posted by SamZED

PS: The Batman show didn't get the love it deserved. It was awesome.

Thought I was the only one who liked The Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.